Hustlaball

I will be going to the Hustlaball later this month. I was wondering if any one can tell me what it's like or any tips, dress for the event or anything you want to share. I am not Poz, but was also wondering if anyone can go to the Biohazardmen event the same weekend? What was that party like as well?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will be on HustlaBall on Stage as bareback cumdump and its a perfect place to be what you are.....

Last year was my fist time stage and I loved to show my hole to thousands of guys and anybody see what I am....

I will be also for sure at the biohazard men.....

Does the party turn into a fuck fest or is it mostly old guys looking and recording on they phones?

What dresscode for the crowd? Jens? or jockstraps?

Is anyone allowed to go on stage?

Does the party turn into a fuck fest or is it mostly old guys looking and recording on they phones?

What dresscode for the crowd? Jens? or jockstraps?

Is anyone allowed to go on stage?

I'm going to Berlin this weekend for my first Hustlaball party.  

I have the same question but according to those Hustlaball videos on youtube, I think jockstrap and  leather are more popular (maybe !? I'm not so sure)

• 2 years later...

I really like the thought of beeing fucked on stage in front of a huge audience!

Is it possible or alloved to enter the stage and offer my butthole to be used raw in front of the audience if you are allerede at the Hustlaball party ??

Edited by Useful4u
Some spilling faults