Losing Self Control At The Bathhouse

The following is completely true.

I had planned for my evening to follow my rules:  I would spend days looking at BBRT and breeding.zone and fantasize about really letting loose, really indulging my desires, but afterwards I would always return to Earth, chastising myself for getting worked up over such risky stuff.  I went to Club Orlando as an outlet, a place to get a taste of what I wanted, but I gave myself two simple rules:  first, I wouldn't allow anyone fuck me bareback, and second, if I found myself so frustrated that I was on the threshold of making bad decisions, I would simply get myself off  - or leave.

In the dark room of the maze there is a fuck bench of sorts.  I stood near the end of the bench as I was somewhat selective, and certainly wasn't offering my bare hole to the entire room.  I saw three other men bent over on the table, and as the room was quickly filing up, I took several huge hits from my poppers, just to keep me on edge.  I guess I was feeling optimistic as, before I entered the dark room I had lubed up my ass, and was holding two magnum condoms - just in case.  I wasn’t getting much attention, but then again, I was standing still at end of the fuck bench.  Just then two older white guys walked through the door way.  Each man sported an enormous dick.  The two men immediately selected a bottom from the fuck bench and slid in.  Both of the tops and the two bottoms were very vocal.

Between the general scene and the poppers I was very excited, so when I felt a bare cock between my cheeks I was more than willing to accommodate, but still I managed to maintain my self-imposed rule and handed the guy a condom.  The top accepted the condom but made no move to put it on.  Instead he pinched my tits, nibbled my neck and rhythmically pushed at my hole - insistently.  I was enjoying being played with definitely wasn't interested in getting fucked bareback, so I kept squirming my hole out of the path of his cock head, only to find it returned within seconds, seeking entrance.  

The intense fucking near us had me really turned on, and the man behind me used both hands to grab my hips and pin me against the fuck bench.  I wasn’t ready for it, nor did I think he would all but rape me in a crowded room, still I grunted in pain and surprise as his dick, which was longer and thicker than I had expected, opened up my ass.  Bareback.  In all honesty I was so completely turned on I barely offered any resistance.  The top fucked me for several seconds, using very long strokes.  Although his technique was utterly amazing, reality still came crashing home - he was fucking me bareback, even as I gripped the second condom in my hand.  I lurched off of him and pushed away at him a bit.  As he left the darkroom into the main section of the maze I caught a glimpse of his silhouette:  he was an older black man.

I was incredibly flustered, the fucking had felt amazing but condoms are a reasonable precaution. I wasn’t ready to leave and took a few more hits of poppers. The older men pulled out of the asses they were fucking and moved down the line, one to the bottom his friend had just fucked, and the other to me. Without question or preamble he started trying to work his big fucking cock into my asshole bare. My hole was so ready it practically sucked at his cock head and I felt an overwhelming desire for it to stretch me wide. I handed the condom back and pressed it against his leg, and he took an arm and bent me over the table. As I was pressed down I felt his cock reach the perfect angle, and my hole stretched wide and open.

He fucked his entire cock into me and when his hips hit my cheeks I sprayed cum all over the table. He fucked me with a vengeance, and it felt so good I didn’t bother offering any resistance. I felt him tense up and panicked as the unmistakable feel of a cock pumping cum filled my insides.  He pulled his dripping and cummy cock out of me and another set of hands kept me from moving as his companion slipped into me.

This one was about as long but much thicker at the head. It felt impossibly amazing working into me, and I felt cum gush down my cheeks and legs as it spurted out around his monster dick. His pace quickened and I felt him add another load of cum to my insides.  He pulled out and I heard an audible plop as a gob of cum hit the floor. I was gasping and panting, having spent the past few minutes being fucked like an animal. I saw a young black guy near me, stroking a nice sized cock, and locked in the moment I shuffled my ass towards him and impaled myself on it.

He made no effort to stop me and I worked my cummy hole all the way down his shaft. Between the previous big cocks and their loads it was effortless to work his whole cock in and out. He came in less than a minute, and I noticed another man was stroking next to us, so I shifted and was then filled with by the cock of a stranger.  I tightened the grip on the condom in my hand as he shot his load into my ass.

I left in a panic.  Two weeks have passed, and while I haven't yet returned to the bathhouse, there is no doubt in my mind it was the best gay sex I have ever had.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 43
  • Piggy 5

Great story. Face it you are hooked. You NEED it now. A man's cock and cum in your asshole is what you need. And one isn't enough. You will want more and more. Go back and let your self go. Leave the condoms at home. Enjoy who you are and the fact you are giving so many men pleasure!

• Upvote 4

once you start bb there is no stopping, bare cock and cum is a drug that has no cure, you just need more and more of both.  If you're worried, get on Prep ASAP and embrace being a dirty cum whore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hot story. Not much different than how most of us got started. The first time I let a man fuck me bareback I told him he had to pullout but when the time came I was so turned on that I grabbed him and pulled him deeper into me and made him shoot his load inside. That first time of letting go and losing control was all it took to turn me into a cumdump. As others have said, once you experience the pleasure of a man cumming inside you there is no going back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

No, keep bringing them condoms, they're your security blanket.  When I was trying to be safe what happened to you could have happened to me, but I would have rationalized it away and assured myself that I'd be safe the next time.  But I'd pull down my jeans when I went down on a man, which was an open invitation to fuck me.  And when he would pull me up and push his cock bare in my pre-lubed asshole I was too submissive to stop him.  Eventually I decided it didn't matter any more.  The first time I backed my ass up on a cock through a glory hole felt like liberation.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

I've been twice to a bathhouse but never dared to hookup, let alone bb as I'm married and don't want to take any risks...

But this story is a dream for many and myself.

Good storry please continue with next visits

• 10 months later...
On 10/3/2016 at 3:28 PM, fuckrogerbb said:

Great story. Face it you are hooked. You NEED it now. A man's cock and cum in your asshole is what you need. And one isn't enough. You will want more and more. Go back and let your self go. Leave the condoms at home. Enjoy who you are and the fact you are giving so many men pleasure!

Fuckrogerbb is right...once you have experienced deep breeding, given in to your inner cumpig as you have...you can't go back. Covered cock will NEVER satisfy you. Condoms will seem alien and wrong. The hunger will build within you. And every breeding will only make you hungry for more. An insatiable desire that will drive you the rest of your days. Soon, you will be in The Brotherhood...and you will be Reborn. I am very happy for you.