Age 86 On Bbrt?

VersatileBreeder

I know this is going to sound like a trivial question, but I've seen it enough times that it's got me curious enough to ask.

Browsing through profiles on BBRT, I've seen a few guys who have their ages listed as 86. Now, it would be pretty impressive to see an 86 year old on BBRT (I think the oldest I've ever seen for real is 74), but it's obvious based on their pictures that they are nowhere near 86 years old. In fact, a guy who fucked me once who is in his late 30's has his age listed as 86.

It has me wondering... Is this a code for something that I'm not aware of? It's just so weird that several guys have that exact same age listed, which they're clearly not, and it makes me wonder why. Anyone know what this means?

I always thought people put in ridiculously old ages on purpose because they didn't want to reveal their real age. Now that I'm getting older, I kind of get it. If you like the pics and you want to meet, I guess the age isn't the most important thing.

• Moderators

86 also means dead or death or put to rest. I don't know why.

It's from restaurant lingo. It is from a cook to a waiter to tell them they are out of a dish or ingredient.

There was a book about the AIDS crisis in the early years called "86ed" referring to both the year 1986 and the direness of the situation.

From the experience of other websites I've heard that some young members set their age very high, so they're not being contacted by oldies or grampas into twinks or young men.

But wouldn't limit that their own chances of being contacted by guys their preferred age range?

But wouldn't limit that their own chances of being contacted by guys their preferred age range?

They still have the possibility of contacting others, and tell their real age. But obviously some twinks are bombarded with messages from people they don't want contact with in the first place, and most people who contact them don't read profile texts. But the age they notice.