What To Do? Loaded By Poz (No Meds)

Hey, I went to the bathhouse for the first time today, thinking it was time to try this out. I'm a bottom and have been fucked before today mostly safe and raw a few times with neg guys.  Anyhow, I had a few drinks and found myself at the bathhouse where I got a room, stripped and walked around.  I got fucked by few guys, both safe and raw.

The thing is one of the guys who fucked me raw told me right before he came that he was poz.  Then he then shot his load.  I was still a bit drunk, and thought it was hot.  I even let him fuck me a second time and again he loaded me.  Afterwards he said not only was he poz, he was also not on meds.  Then he left.

I stayed in my room a while, thinking about it.  I've never been a bug chaser.  I've read stuff here, but never done stuff like that before.  I'm still not sure how I feel about what happened.  I went to the bathroom and tried to get as much cum out as I could, thinking doing so might help void seroconverting.  I was especially concerned 'cause I realized I had bled during the fuck.  Then I went back to my room and was fucked several more times, leaving only when my time was up.

So, I'm asking you guys:  what do you think about it?  Should I go get the meds for post-exposure or should I let nature go, and see what happens?  I'm on the fence.

Thanks guys.

Jt

Got loaded by a poz guy (not on meds).  Unsure if I should go to the doctor or not.  What you think?

• Upvote 1

If you are uncertain at all go get PEP.   A couple of hot fucks is a big price to pay if you do not understand what being infected is all about.   I am certainly in the Pro-POZ camp.  But, I also spent a great deal of time understanding what it would/could mean.  While I  (and many other guys here) have not regrets that does not mean it is a great choice for everyone.  If you decide you want to be POZZED, then learn and make the decision and go for it.....but do it on your terms and don't let it be the result of a drunken fuck in a bath house.

• Upvote 2

Guest GoodExercise

Stay on the path that you started on at the bathhouse.  Let nature go.  Do not begin an endless cycle or exposure, question/regret and PEP.  Cum is your medicine, and it is best taken anally.  

Agree with both sides of the posts on this issue but only you can make the decision about what is right for you. If you're having doubts then I agree with the posters who say you're not ready to accept the challenges that could come along with conversion. Although I am ready to accept whatever happens to me, I think in your case you should take action in the window of opportunity (72 hours) and go on post exposure meds. This will give you the best option to take some time and think about what you really want before making the decision to let nature take its course which could result in your joining the poz brotherhood before you're ready to deal with the issues it may present.

I remember when I got stealtjed I immediatly went on PEP.

It probably saved me.

You seem more concerned than terrified though. 

Think it like this, to get pozzed you have your whole life, to remain neg you have less than 72 hours.

If you are uncertain at all go get PEP.   A couple of hot fucks is a big price to pay if you do not understand what being infected is all about.   I am certainly in the Pro-POZ camp.  But, I also spent a great deal of time understanding what it would/could mean.  While I  (and many other guys here) have not regrets that does not mean it is a great choice for everyone.  If you decide you want to be POZZED, then learn and make the decision and go for it.....but do it on your terms and don't let it be the result of a drunken fuck in a bath house.

Agree with both sides of the posts on this issue but only you can make the decision about what is right for you. If you're having doubts then I agree with the posters who say you're not ready to accept the challenges that could come along with conversion. Although I am ready to accept whatever happens to me, I think in your case you should take action in the window of opportunity (72 hours) and go on post exposure meds. This will give you the best option to take some time and think about what you really want before making the decision to let nature take its course which could result in your joining the poz brotherhood before you're ready to deal with the issues it may present.

In my opinion, as with most here, you are a lucky guy and have found what I myself would love to be able to hear from a guy that has just fucked me, that he is poz and just dropped highly toxic load, not only once, but came back for seconds. I also agree with what the others, above have stated to, if you are unsure, get to the doctor. It's your choice to make and think it over extensively and do what you feel is right for you though. You've open the door, though and taken your first known poz loads, the adventure will only get better as the addiction will surely get stronger, so be prepared for that also.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have doubts about your course of action then get PEP before its too late. 

Should you chose to become positive then make a conscious decision about it, when you are clear headed.

IF you are going to want to take more poz loads and are still use at he end of the Pep course, you can always stat on PrEP until you are sure of the path you want to take.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, jtmtl91 said:

Hey guys,

To those wondering, I didn't get treated, I let nature follow it's course. I wasn't sick tho, so I guess the load didn't take.

Do no take a lack of symptoms as being negative.    Other than a test, there is no way to be certain.   I have zero symptoms after getting knocked up.  Only the two pink lines on the Oraquick test told the truth.   Strongly suggest you pick up a test and find out for certain.  

• Upvote 2