Should I Become Poz

I probably say the same thing too many times, but here goes.  And keep in mind that I was intentionally pozzed myself.  Getting knocked up is a big deal.  A lifetime of the virus is hardly worth even a great fuck.....unless you truly understand what you are in for.  I certainly understand the draw of the virus....but it is not to be taken lightly.

Additionally, you do not owe him anything...especially getting your ass converted.   If you gave him herpes, he was at least willing to take some risk.  I firmly believe that the only one responsible for his health is the person himself, but you must understand the risk....and possible consequences.....in order to make decent choices.  

A hot cock poking you in the ass is not the time to be trying to understand risk.

• 3 weeks later...

Herpes might be a good bond between you, lol; it depends how much you want to share all his sexual history with him (how much you love him, even). Anyway you're not just going to be pozed by him, there's no guarantee the virus will take, you're going to roll the dice! That's a whole different sort of thrill, it's not under your control!

Let the girl make up her own mind, if she loves him she'll roll the dice!

What's wrong with you Homo60, you say you're into pozing and being pozed! Wouldn't it be nice to have the girl in the community, after all she's already got herpes to share.

Let's leave it to love!

Edited by Pelops

Can you afford medication, blood work, what if you don't or won't have insurance. 

Do you want deal with health issues when you're older. Opportunistic infections, does cancer run in your family?

If you want to have a relationship, do you want yet another ailment to complicate that. 

Do you not think that a down immune system can cause your herpes to flair more often.

If you're not into medicines, are you trying to slowly kill yourself or waste away to whatever degree.

Did I miss anything, guys?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pelops said:

Let the girl make up her own mind, if she loves him she'll roll the dice!

What's wrong with you Homo60, you say you're into pozing and being pozed! Wouldn't it be nice to have the girl in the community, after all she's already got herpes to share.

Let's leave it to love!

Don't know what I said that deserves the flaming, Pelops.  I was just agreeing with what the other 2 posters had said and was good advice to consider all the factors and be thoughtful of the consequences. This does not indicate any change in my own thinking or goals, by agreeing with those that careful consideration is in order before jumping into something that is non-reversable and carries a life-long set of consequences. It's just that it's something that everyone has to decide for themselves and as it was for me and many others here, something that should be taken with a lot of considerations and thought and to become comfortable with before blundering into.

As for myself, nothing has changed with my thoughts and goals and, as a matter of fact, yes, I'm all for having females into pozzing and being pozzed, I think it would be absolutely great if there were a lot more females that were into and approaching it openly as many of the guys are. I think it would be wonderful if Denise should come to terms with it and become comfortable with it and go for it, but it's her decision and hers alone to make and hopefully, the decision will be made with knowledge and foresight so she can become comfortable and happy, with the idea and possible outcome.

No "flaming" Homo60, I agree with everything you said. You ended up agreeing with me, it's her decision which she must make in love and knowledge, rather than in ignorance.

All we know is that this "innocent child" has a poz boyfriend, acquired and gave him herpes, and has considered letting him poz her, or not!

That is at least the fantasy being discussed, which probably got the desired expressions of horror and "good advice" from subsequent posters.

So we either revel in the sordid lifestyle which makes us want to eat her pussy after the fatal fuck! Or we enjoy  writhing in horror at the crime of the century.

Edited by Pelops

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JizzDumpWI
On 10/7/2016 at 8:22 AM, Denise562009545454 said:

I have a guy that wants to fuck me and I am negative on hiv. Do I let him poz me because I gave him herpes

I think i am more concerned with your question...  What the rest of us think doesn't matter.  Getting pozzed is your choice and none of the rest of our business.  Just know it is possible to rawfuck with this guy and remain neg...

Wrong "JizDumpWI", this is "A Forum", it's almost certainly about what everybody else thinks, whether there's a word of truth in the original proposition or not.

At best this is a real girl with a poz boyfriend, who's been a dirty enough slut to have given him herpes, and wants to hear everybody's opinion about risking his HIV.

At worst it's somebody else entirely, but still seeking everybody's opinion.

In either case they're winding us up to get our extreme reactions. Obviously they want to hear all the irate do gooders out to save the innocent, but I'm quite sure they  would love to hear from the vicious bastards who claim they'd murder their own girlfriends with poz cum or get all their friends to do it. The masochists who claim they would fuck and eat out her cunt with her herpes full blown, and will want her pozed up so they can catch it too. Remember, whether this girl is real or fantasy, this site is about horror and unbridled lechery, providing wank material to the dirtiest fuckers on line. And remember only 10% of us on here ever ejaculaste in the presence of another human being, the other 90% all ejaculate on their keyboards.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Guilt over giving him an STD isn't a reason to get a serious, life-threatening disease. The two aren't the same. Others put it better; don't go chasing if you aren't prepared to live with the consequences.