Getting Infected

Hi there.  Just telling my story about getting pozzed.

My fuck friend invited me to join him on his trip to a party for members who are already poz.  Six times a year they have their parties, and each time approximately a hundred guys get together and have fun with each other, all walking around the room, fucking bare or getting fucked bare, no questions asked.

I got the gift there, just laying in a sling in a darkroom waiting until the next man came into the room.  That night I received ten loads in my ass.  The act of being fucked so much, and knowing poz guys were breeding me, made me fucking horny

Have fun guys.

xxxx

20160815_011437_resized.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 1

Thanks guys for your comment, yes it was the honiest fucknight i ver had.

A few weeks ago i went back, this time being pozz myself and loaded with toxic cum, it was still crowded and relaxed.

That night i have put my dick in 25 different holes, all begging me to unload.

since i took some chems, this was almost impossible to give, but after finding a nice butthole for a relay relaxed bottom guy who had been fulled with more then 10 loads in the darkroom/sling, i rimmed his ass empty and gave him my cum.(gr [profllebbutterffass   a realy nice bttm)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Fucking hot! Manifest, a sex club in Atlanta, has a Poz Play party once a month for guys who are HIV+. I'm sure a lot of guys go there to get pozzed and lie about being poz to get in. I've gone to them quite a few times and was hot...they had condoms to use but nobody was using them, everyone was barebacking...was hot as shit!

• 4 years later...