My Thoughts On Water Sports

Breedingboi4u

I've read topics and comments about how some guys don't like wasting piss by letting it flow from there mouth. Being a pup, piss is very important to me. I do enjoy drinking and getting piss fucked, but if a guy pissed on me, I take that as a sign of ownership. And the thought of being marked is just as exciting as drinking piss.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

It can be a stunning visual for a top to see a pisspig so full of the top's golden load that it just flows out of the corners of his mouth. I have a fb who gives me at least one piss load a visit in a goblet so he can watch me in anticipation as I see the goblet flow and then watch as I drink his piss down.

• Piggy 1

Guest peepee-love

Man!... If playtime involves pee in any way, I tingle with excitement! I find that being urinated on is every bit as exciting as sucking a man's penis as he does his business! :)

• 1 year later...
Guest perverthomoslave
On 10/10/2016 at 7:46 PM, Breedingboi4u said:

I've read topics and comments about how some guys don't like wasting piss by letting it flow from there mouth. Being a pup, piss is very important to me. I do enjoy drinking and getting piss fucked, but if a guy pissed on me, I take that as a sign of ownership. And the thought of being marked is just as exciting as drinking piss.

Exactly what I feel too. As a slave, I feel owned when a master pisses on me. It's not called "marking territory" for nothing!

7 minutes ago, perverthomoslave said:

Exactly what I feel too. As a slave, I feel owned when a master pisses on me. It's not called "marking territory" for nothing!

Yes. Building layers of Master's saved and fresh piss onto the skin.... eradicating one's own smell. This, alas, I have not done enough of.... most guys here want you to swallow it ALL. I mean i enjoy a drink too, but....

• Like 1

Drinking is less messy. Getting pissed on by a top while is a turn on for me too  but you have to confine yourself playing in the bath tub, otherwise cleaning up afterwards can be a pain. Plus if you intend to play for hours , you might catch a cold if your body is wet. 

Guest perverthomoslave
7 hours ago, ltrhornypig said:

Plus if you intend to play for hours , you might catch a cold if your body is wet. 

But it's all worth it though ?

• 4 years later...
4 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

I love piss! I like to be pissed on, or to drink it. But the best is a guy pissing up my hole! Love trying to keep it up there for as long as possible. 

4 hours ago, Everopen said:

I love kissing a hot piss tasting mouth and licking a body that’s been pissed on

12 hours ago, Chris42 said:

I'm just getting into piss drinking. I wish I knew before how good it tastes. I would love being in a gangbang drinking piss and getting pissed in at the same time.

Been in a gangbang like that (or a piss party actually) It is every bit as hot and fun as you think! When you are ready to let go of all that piss from your hole Leatherman667 (nothing like the smells of leather and piss mixing in my nostrils), aim for my mouth!!! and yeah Everopen those are two hot opportunities for piss loving tongues like yours and mine. Long may pissing dicks rain!

1 hour ago, PissPigBrooklyn said:

Been in a gangbang like that (or a piss party actually) It is every bit as hot and fun as you think! When you are ready to let go of all that piss from your hole Leatherman667 (nothing like the smells of leather and piss mixing in my nostrils), aim for my mouth!!! and yeah Everopen those are two hot opportunities for piss loving tongues like yours and mine. Long may pissing dicks rain!

A piss party.  When I lived in Cali I had a playroom with a small kiddie pool that I kept piss in and a couple aquarium heaters to keep it warm.  It took about 6 months to fill it.  I’d have parties and require attendees to fill the pool.  Usually somebody was in it too. 
My new fantasy is to get about a dozen buckets full of piss, tie my boi face up to the fuck bench and water (piss) board it while it’s being fucked.  

• Piggy 2