Glorious Gangbang Weekend

This story begins with a guy named Will, with whom I had been hooked up a few times while I was in high school. He was about 5'7" 170 with about 7.5" cock. Needless to say I had lot of fun with him, but I knew he wanted to see what else we could get into.

So one weekend when his parents were away he texted me on Friday after school and said, "I have the place to myself for the weekend.  Why don't you come over and just stay here until Sunday night?"

To which I responded "I'm on my way."

That night we spent to ourselves, sucking, fucking, kissing and all that stuff which was great. The next morning, he told me he wanted to invite a few friends over to chill.  Of course I agreed, and around noon four of Will's friends showed-up.  One I recognized from school, the others I didn't know.  We chilled, played video games, watched some TV, you know, just typical guy things.  The topic of sex came up and we all immediately got horny.  Will was sitting next to me and moved my hand to his cock.  I pulled away quietly saying "Not in front of everyone." 

To which he responded, "Why do you think they came over?"

I was surprised he didn't tell me but got excited at the same time.  I got in the middle of them while they all started to undress to which Will was the first one and immediately put my mouth on his cock.  I saw the rest of the guys getting undressed and they were pretty big, the smallest was Will, which got me really excited.  The biggest one was about 10" and beer can thick which scared me at first but I definitely wanted the challenge.

I undressed and sucked all the guys until all were hard.  Then they wanted to breed me so I had one guy in my ass and one in my mouth and playing with the others with my hands while Will wanted to be last. The first guy in my mouth finished real quick and never got to my ass while the 10" insisted on using my ass the most he could. The other two loaded me up in my ass then the biggest plowed me hard for about 30 minutes before unloading. Then it was Will's turn, with all the loads in my ass he didn't take very long before he added his seed to the mix.  Shortly after he blew, the guys began leaving but not before each gave me his number, as well as taking mine, with the understanding I should give a text anytime I wanted a load.  

Finally Will and I were alone and cuddling, the loads still in my ass. "So, what did you think?" he asked.

"That was hot.  I honestly can't wait to see them again."

He said, "They are coming over tomorrow too and bringing some friends, you think you can handle it?" I was a little reluctant but then said, "Yeah bring them on."

To which he kissed me and we had a little one on one fun for the rest of the night. The next day, the four guys came back and they each brought one friend who was about the same size as they were.  I got them all undressed and started to suck them off and then they all took turns in my ass and mouth until I was covered and full with cum.  Again each of the new guys gave me his phone number, and again I finished that day's escapade when Will plowed the loads ever deeper into my ass, truly filling me up.

Stay tuned for next occasion when I did a three-way with a guy with a 12" dick and Will, in addition to some BDSM with a bunch of guys.  And much more.

• Upvote 12

Part 2 - The biggest one i have ever taken

There was one weekend where Will and i were hanging out. We had had our fun the night before and were still humming and horny from that night. He proposes that he invites a friend over and i say of course. A couple hours later his friend Tristan comes over and we all start to hang out. Will starts joking around with Tristan that he had seen him naked in the locker room and he had the biggest cock he has ever seen. Naturally this got me curious, to which Tristan said to us, "It isnt that big..." to which Will said, "No mine is not that big, yours is huge." This obviously got Will turned on because after that we started making out. We say Tristan touching himself wanting to join so he did. We all felt each other up to which i reached down on Tristan and he was bigger than Will completely flaccid. He looked at me with an evil smile and said, "It gets a lot bigger than that..." which instantly got me taking mine and his clothes off to see what he was packing. Will knew this was going to happen so he let me have my little fun while he was paying attention to my body i paid attention to Tristan. I got down to his jockstrap where his bulge was huge. I started to mouth around his bulge and we started to get all hot and bothered. I took his cock out and he was about 8.5" mostly flaccid to which i was awestruck and he said, "I cant wait to see your face when it is fully hard." I started to kiss him all over and play with/lick everywhere. I eventually took his cock in my mouth and he shivered with the anticipation. Will came over and put his cock in my face cause he wanted a little action too. When i got Tristan fully hard, i took his cock out of my mouth and just looked in awe and so did will, it was a monster. I asked him, "Have you ever measured it?" He replied, "No i just know it has been this size for a few years." Will went to go find a tape measure while i continued to play with it and it measured to over 12.5" and just a little under a beer can thick. I was very impressed that i just went right back to sucking him. I maybe got 3/4 the way down before i started to tap out but he was impressed that i was able to get that far and so was Will. I said, "Give me a little push i wanna see if i can get some more..." So i hopped on the couch with my head off the edge and he started to throat-fuck me. The deepest i got was a little over 10" before i started to get light headed and about to vomit. He was throughly impressed and even more turned on. He decided that he wanted a go at my ass. So i got really really lubed up and he lubed up his cock. He claimed that the condom really hurts since it is that big and makes him lose an erection, i didn't care cause i had been barebacked plenty of times. With that, Will got on the other side of me wanted his cock to be sucked and Tristan lined up with my hole. He teased it and caressed it with his cock before he tried to enter to which i was really turned on. He went in and i was in pain, but he just held it there for a little, moving it ever so slightly so that my ass could adjust to something of that size. When i loosened up he started to go deeper and i was in heaven. He got about halfway, started to pull out and then rammed back in where i almost bit Will's cock. He continued inch by inch and i kept saying keep going, keep going. Eventually about 10 minutes later i said, you can keep going to which he said "I can't...." I took it as a joke and said, "What do you mean, I've taken it all?" Will looked up and his mouth was wide open in shock to which i felt his balls against my ass and realized i had all of him in me. Tristan was flabbergasted that no one had ever gotten close to this much with him before. I felt honored that i was able to do it and be his first. This kicked him into over drive to which he started pounding me, so hard that i had to stop sucking will cause i didn't want to hurt him. We fucked for about another 30 minutes to which he said he was close and he wanted to pull out when i said, "Oh no, i worked hard to take you all you are giving me my reward for doing so." Which he said thats fair, so he kept going and about a minute later what felt like a fountain exploding in me, his warm seed was filling my hole. He fucked it in a little farther so it would stay then i had Will grab a big butt plug so i could hold it in. When Tristan pulled out and the plug was in, Tristan was out of breath but said, "Wow, i don't think i have ever cum that much in one go around ever." I smirked and said, "Come over here and ill clean that cock off for you" Which he basically ran over to me and Will looked on until his cock was completely clean. Tristan said, "Now i want to see Will cum in you before i go" to which we happily obliged. He took the plug out and immediately and fucked me no holding back for about 10 minutes then came inside when he instantly put the plug in, kissed me and made me clean his cock off like a good bottom should. Tristan was re-energized by that to which he said, "I would give you another load but I'm exhausted from the first" to which we all laughed and i said, "Thats what next time is for" I winked and he winked back. Tristan put his number in my phone with an eggplant next to his name trying to be cute and he had to go babysit his brother. When Will and I were alone i told him, "That was awesome, but I'm glad I have you to cuddle at the end of the day." He said aww, kissed me and we cuddled. After that, I met up with Tristan a couple times with Will but a couple times without him knowing when i wanted my fill of him. He eventually had to move and i lost contact but i will never forget him. Stay tuned for the next installments to come.

• Upvote 7