How Do You Define A Cumslut?

So I recently started taking more anon loads, from online sites and some cumunion events. But, I am still selective about from whom I take loads. I love loads, but still dont bendover for any load.  That said, I still take most anon loads, but not all. Does that NOT make me a cumdump?

I'd love to get your thoughts!

Guest Dickmagnet

I think a cumslut or a cumdump is a guy or gal who takes any & all loads no questions asked, They bend over for any load from anyone. I think that is the definition but i could be wrong.

Well, if having to come down with a hardcore answer to the question, I have to agree with punaman and Dickmagnet, it's any and all, no questions asked. For myself, I was very selective for all those years from my mid 20's up till the beginning of this year and then began taking any and all loads anon or other if they wish to disclose status. At that point, is when I considered that I became a true cumslut and I must say that I'm very glad that I did it, it's been very liberating and have grown hornier and more into it every time I go out for a cum filled adventure and am always finding myself wanting more and more. That's when I think you are a true and real cumslut when taking any and all with no questions asked and no worries. 

Guest GoodExercise

So, you are at CumUnion when that guy that persistent guy that you have turned down a few times before on previous visits approaches you yet again.  He has a hardon, and this time you decide that his erection makes him your type.  Right there for all to see, you turn around, rub your ass against his cock, and pull your cheeks apart.  He penetrates your pre-seeded hole, give you a nice fuck, and gets off in your AIDSHole.  That is when you realize, "yes, I am a cumdump" -- and the stirring in your own cock signals that you should have given in to that guy's advances (and your deepest urges) long ago.

Guest ff-whole

According to @dickmagnet - I'm a cumslut then. I bent over and take all... Steam rooms, dark rooms, I don't care... If it is stiff enough and if it wants to unload, I'll take it. The more the better.

I still remember about three-half weeks ago in Santiago Chile... Dark steam room, and a nice hard wet dick just slided in and started sloshing around... Just to short and not enough.

So, you are at CumUnion when that guy that persistent guy that you have turned down a few times before on previous visits approaches you yet again.  He has a hardon, and this time you decide that his erection makes him your type.  Right there for all to see, you turn around, rub your ass against his cock, and pull your cheeks apart.  He penetrates your pre-seeded hole, give you a nice fuck, and gets off in your AIDSHole.  That is when you realize, "yes, I am a cumdump" -- and the stirring in your own cock signals that you should have given in to that guy's advances (and your deepest urges) long ago.

Above sums it up very well.  Bottom line - you WILL know it when you get there.

I didn't identify as a cumslut until I started taking and and all cock no questions asked whenever the opportunity presented itself. Prior to that I was also conservative about who was cumming inside me. Over time the need for seed wore away all my inhibitions and I just said fuck it - I want to be filled with cum because that's what gets me off. Now that I've progressed to chasing and taking poz cock an cum I've gone beyond being a cumslut and consider myself a dirty cum whore.

If you're a true cumdump/cumslut/cumwhore, you should be willing to put on a blindfold, spread your ass, bend over a fuckbench or climb in a sling and let any man who wants to fuck your hole and spray his sperm up your guts.

It shouldn't matter whether you find the guy attractive or not, whether he has a big dick or not, hence why you should be willing to wear a blindfold. You should only be interested in getting cum up your hole. Nothing else matters.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

My defining cumslut moment happened at CumUnion when, while my best friend and my dealer watched,I asked this scrawny, nasty boy who had been uniformly turned away by everyone to go to the most visible well lite area and fuck me with his genital wart covered cock. That cock was grotesque and I am so proud that it fucked me and that I got his load.

• Piggy 1