It Is Not Yet 11:00 A.m. And I Have Been Fucked Six Times Today

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

I woke up this morning and found myself in a strange bed with a unfamiliar cock pumping my ass.  I quickly reconstructed the events of last night and remembered I had gone home with a dude I had met in a bar, and he was now pumping my ass cunt.  As he unloaded, he snapped a pic on his phone, commenting he was sending the pic to some of his buddies.  Before the dude even withdrew from my ass his phone rang.  "Yeah, Jake" he said, "I'll keep the bitch here until you arrive."  

I was still cleaning off the dude's cock when Jake arrived -- all 6'5" of him, and he was stripping off his jeans as I was finishing cleaning the dude's cock.  Jake was in me in one thrust, complementing his buddy, the dude.  "Nice load, bud.  I love to fuck a pre-lubed ass."  As Jake was pounding away, the first guy's phone rang again.  Even over Jake's 'trash talk' as he pounded my pussy, I could hear the dude promising the caller I'd be waiting for him.  And in fact Jake was still going strong when Sam, the next guy, walked in.  So while he was waiting for Jake to finish, Sam let me suck on his awesome  ten inch coal black cock, sort of pre-lubing it.  As soon as Jake shot his load and withdrew Sam was in me and pounding away.  

I had been awake maybe an hour and I think my ass didn't have some cock in it for all of five minutes during that hour.  Sam was a slow fuck, taking his time and working up what proved to be a totally awesome load, half of which went up my ass and the other half of which blew on my face as I was cleaning him off and, as I was doing so, in walked a pair of identical twins.  They each kissed the first dude, thanking him for the invitation (and the pic).  Then they immediately start to work on my ass cunt, alternating eating me out.  After a couple of minutes the first twin inserted his cock pumped away for several strokes, then he withdrew and the second twin slid in, also pumping away.  They kept this up in an alternating routine for a good half hour until one of the twins exploded in my ass, followed immediately by the other entering my shit chute where he also promptly exploded.

I lay there exhausted and thought 'Oh, fuck, I'm going to be late for work', so I got to my feet, and quickly dressed, even as the cum dripped out of my ass, and gradually dried on my face, running out the door to my office.

Wait, you say.  That's only five!   Well, the sixth was the UPS driver, who has the build of a NFL linesman.  I'm well familiar with his awesome cock, and when he saw me staggering into the building as he was backing his truck up to the loading dock, he took one look at me and asked "How many loads, bitch?"  He knew me all too well.  

"Five," I confessed. 

"Room for one more?" 

It wasn't really a question.  As I said, he knew me well. 

"Always got room for your load," I responded.  So he took me right there in the back of the truck.  He wasted no time, shooting his load in less than five minutes.  

I love it when the day gets off to a good start. 

Nice to see your new post!
Would love to breed you one day

I woke up this morning and found myself in a strange bed with a unfamiliar cock pumping my ass.  I quickly reconstructed the events of last night and remembered I had gone home with a dude I had met in a bar, and he was now pumping my ass cunt.  As he unloaded, he snapped a pic on his phone, commenting he was sending the pic to some of his buddies.  Before the dude even withdrew from my ass his phone rang.  "Yeah, Jake" he said, "I'll keep the bitch here until you arrive."  

I was still cleaning off the dude's cock when Jake arrived -- all 6'5" of him, and he was stripping off his jeans as I was finishing cleaning the dude's cock.  Jake was in me in one thrust, complementing his buddy, the dude.  "Nice load, bud.  I love to fuck a pre-lubed ass."  As Jake was pounding away, the first guy's phone rang again.  Even over Jake's 'trash talk' as he pounded my pussy, I could hear the dude promising the caller I'd be waiting for him.  And in fact Jake was still going strong when Sam, the next guy, walked in.  So while he was waiting for Jake to finish, Sam let me suck on his awesome  ten inch coal black cock, sort of pre-lubing it.  As soon as Jake shot his load and withdrew Sam was in me and pounding away.  

I had been awake maybe an hour and I think my ass didn't have some cock in it for all of five minutes during that hour.  Sam was a slow fuck, taking his time and working up what proved to be a totally awesome load, half of which went up my ass and the other half of which blew on my face as I was cleaning him off and, as I was doing so, in walked a pair of identical twins.  They each kissed the first dude, thanking him for the invitation (and the pic).  Then they immediately start to work on my ass cunt, alternating eating me out.  After a couple of minutes the first twin inserted his cock pumped away for several strokes, then he withdrew and the second twin slid in, also pumping away.  They kept this up in an alternating routine for a good half hour until one of the twins exploded in my ass, followed immediately by the other entering my shit chute where he also promptly exploded.

I lay there exhausted and thought 'Oh, fuck, I'm going to be late for work', so I got to my feet, and quickly dressed, even as the cum dripped out of my ass, and gradually dried on my face, running out the door to my office.

Wait, you say.  That's only five!   Well, the sixth was the UPS driver, who has the build of a NFL linesman.  I'm well familiar with his awesome cock, and when he saw me staggering into the building as he was backing his truck up to the loading dock, he took one look at me and asked "How many loads, bitch?"  He knew me all too well.  

"Five," I confessed. 

"Room for one more?" 

It wasn't really a question.  As I said, he knew me well. 

"Always got room for your load," I responded.  So he took me right there in the back of the truck.  He wasted no time, shooting his load in less than five minutes.  

I love it when the day gets off to a good start.