Would you ever use a condom for fucking?

Pig Bottom

Would you ever use a condom for fucking  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever use a condom for fucking

• Sure why not
    • no thanks

12 hours ago, bjbottom said:

No, but I used some used condoms found on the floor of a video booth glory hole for lube before putting my ass up against the hole to take a few anonymous raw loads one night.

I was very submissive as a young male - flow with others - doing it - the beginning used condoms - party's they started using condoms on me but soon they were raped off - barebacking - feeling loads dripping out of my cunt ! Then , working part time in a Motel - finding used condoms - 1 day noticed these 2 guys (  1 was in his mid 30's and the other 1 was early 20's ) sharing 1 bed / no maid service - I decided to check the room out ! Surprised seeing 20 or so used condoms having cum inside them - laying on the floor ! Instant erection here - took 5 used condoms - had a field day - my body enjoying Cum ! 

Guest letsbreed

Only 4 condoms have ever been inside me vs. 100+ raw cocks. I’ve worn a condom 3 times (never able to cum in one) and have bred 300+ men. Glad to add to either total any night. 😉 

I don’t hate on Tops that wanna use a condom. Then again, I know a lotta Tops that started fucking me while covered but kept on going when the rubber broke or pulled it off because the couldn’t nut. Just goes to show you that all men (Tops, str8, etc) want a warm, wet, raw hole to go balls deep and dump their load.

• 1 month later...

Yes of course. If it’s one on one sex and he doesn't feel comfortable because it’s bare it won’t be much fun anyway. An anxious top is always a bad top. I am open about that I am on PrEP and do both condom and bare, but leave the choice to him without pushing. 

I prefer bareback because it scratches my hole less and slides smoother. But I had guys who’s dicks just look amazing in the right condom.
Also, like some days ago, we started with condom, changed, used the second and ran out of them. Then he decided to go bare. 

• 4 weeks later...

Years ago, the only guys that used "rubbers" were guys that had fetishized them in some obtuse way.  Condoms were the only way to fuck and stay alive back then - and I did try it - but it seemed to be such an intrusive device (which, of course, it's purpose) that I just quit fucking for a couple of years.  Took an occasional blow job, but didn't shove it to a Hole for a long, long time.

So, my reply to this thread is an unequivocal NO

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm