Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

this poll can be answered simply, in two ways:

as a bottom: if the bottom is tight and can milk dick, you're going to feel it. if the bottom likes fisting, he's not even going to feel that a dick is inside him unless maybe it's a horse's cock. if he gets fucked relentlessly all the time, his pussy is just going to get wetter and looser no matter how much your cock pumps and throbs.

as a top: if the top cums alot, you're going to feel it. if the top roars bloody murder but cums the same amount as he precums, aka. a tiny bit, then you're not going to feel it. there's nothing for his cock to pump out, LOL. i'm a cruel, heavy cummer :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Got fucked by an 18 y o tonight and he came twice. First time was a doggie style pounding and the only way I knew he came was the reduced friction. Second time we were on our sides with a slow penetrating fuck. We were both pretty relaxed and I could feel him swelling and shoving his cock deeper. I was enjoying the the feeling as I concentrated on milking him with my ass. The focus pId off when I felt the warmth spread through me.

Guest pozpig46

When a top comes in my ass I can never feel it the only way i know he is cumming is the force of thrust and the sounds. Usually feel it when it leaks out of my hole later on and he is long gone by then to make another deposit

Have to say I feel it more often than not, dont know if that makes me special or just lucky. Sometimes its just the warm stickiness, others its the actual squirts. But in particular I have noticed I can feel the cum pumping into me when:

* the top stops thrusting completely and he pulls most of his cock out, but also if he shoves it as deep as possible and holds it there while shooting - this esp true with v long cocks.

* he's a real shooter rather than a dribbler/oozer.

* certain guys are only noticeable when they have a big load built up; often the first load is as obvious as daylight but the second could be missed by a microseismograph.

* when I'm high on MDMA (ecstasy) I almost always feel it, at the very least the liquid warmth. conversely, poppers seem to mask it.

* the quality of the fuck makes a difference: if I've been hammered hard and quick its less likely than if he took his time and let me open up to his meat.

On average, Id say I feel the load being shot in me about 2/3rds of the time. And it always feels good ;-)

Ha ha... I know what you mean.

this poll can be answered simply, in two ways:

as a bottom: if the bottom is tight and can milk dick, you're going to feel it. if the bottom likes fisting, he's not even going to feel that a dick is inside him unless maybe it's a horse's cock. if he gets fucked relentlessly all the time, his pussy is just going to get wetter and looser no matter how much your cock pumps and throbs.

as a top: if the top cums alot, you're going to feel it. if the top roars bloody murder but cums the same amount as he precums, aka. a tiny bit, then you're not going to feel it. there's nothing for his cock to pump out, LOL. i'm a cruel, heavy cummer :)

"a cruel, heavy cummer..." hmm, you sound like the kinda jizz blower I adore. I like dick. But I LOVE a cummy dick in my hole.

I am always aware of a top cumming-there is a certain focus and change of tempo most men get when they're close that clues me in... most guys pump harder as they near climax, but a few guys will slow and lengthen their stroke.

I can sometimes feel the load itself, but that's usually only if the top shoots a very large load and then I can feel the additional mass of stuff in my hole. An average size load I will often feel because of the additional wetness, and cum just makes for a noticeably smoother ride than spit or lube.

• 11 months later...

only had unprotected sex with one guy i dated. i could it feel the actual ejaculation but always knew when he was coming.Thrusts get harder, then you can really actually feel the twitch of the cock when he would cum, especially since he would slow down when he would shoot. he liked feeling my ass twitch when i came. he would slow down to feel me cum, then it would make him ejaculate. and then 1/2 hour later i needed to fart and the cum would leak out. was sexy but kinda nasty

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can usually feel it, the only time I've not been able to feel it is after a real hammering or a huge cock has made my ass gape and a little numb. Even then I can usually feel the cock throbbing in my ass and pumping even if I can't feel the actual load squirting inside me.

I have never felt a top cum in me. But looking back on it all of the cocks that have cum in me have been average size. I think the thickest cock I ever had in me fucked me with a condom and pulled out so I could swallow. I definitely felt more of him in me so maybe if he had stayed in I would have noticed his cock pulsing and the cum. I did have one top with a average size dick that came tons, I never felt it until he pulled out and suddenly I would notice my ass still felt full.

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...