Cumunion And Prep

chamaerops

I've started Prep for few weeks now and I'm looking to London Cumunion .

I'm neg of any other STIs too.

I'm wondering the risks for other nasty STIs like hep c, syphilis and so on that I'd almost certainly catch there.

Silly question: has anybody been tested after Cumunion parties?

Cham,

I'm on PrEP for 6 months now. I've had both syphilis and gono. I'm gone to my doctor and was prescribed antibiotics each time. I had to abstain from sex for 7 days. But I love bareback sex. So natural and so sensual. I just wish more guys were into condoles sex. Guys will hover and jerk off but disappear when a bare dick appears.

I have been tested after Cumunions too. Usually no STIs.

Have fun!

Read1

I have been on PrEp for 6 months or so. I have gone to several cumunion parties and other bb fuck parties.I haven't gotten any STI from those parties

I got Gono several months ago from a blow job in an ABS Glory Hole. Tested, Treated and back to fucking after a week.

Go and enjoy.

Edited by bihairy
  • Upvote 1

I've been on prep for over a year, tested every 3 months and have had at least one sti every time. It's kinda hot. I go to several cumunion parties every month, never been tested afterwards. If you fuck bare sti is part of the game (and fun)