I have what many would think is a cocksuckers dream. I have full dentures that easily come out for a full mouth pussy blowjob. I have always heard that many guys would love to experience a blowjob without teeth.  I seem to have a problem getting feeders that really want a toothless blowjob. I advertise on all the standard sites like A4A and Man Hunt but takers are scarce. I am not some 80 year old (I'm 49) and not too hard on the eyes. I'm in San Diego so you would think there would be plenty of cocks that want a toothless mouth pussy.

Any ideas of what I am doing wrong? 

I have full dentures also, or did have.  Now don't have them as damn dog climbed up on a couch, and then onto a table where I had them soaking to clean and chewed them up. LOL   Wasn't my dog or it would have been kicked to the moon.  Now, just gum the hell out of a cock when giving a bj and haven't had a complaint yet. :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I have always loved to suck cock. But sucking cock is even better now that I can gum it without teeth. I lost my teeth in an accident at work. I was hit in the mouth with a beam on this construction job. Lost 6 teeth and the others were all messed up. So I had the dentist pull them all. Now I love to take my gums and work over a nice cock head. And every guy that I have sucked this way comes back for more. They say they love the way I gum the head of their cocks. Me too. Makes sucking cock even more fun for me.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Full denture wearer here too, completely edentulous. (Your new word for the day.) The secret to giving a toothless blowjob is that the guy receiving needs a nice fat dick to really enjoy it, because even with my dentures out, I can only close my jaws so far.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Well I still have all my teeth but by night I wear a bite (a dental retainer) to avoid damages by nightly teeth grinding, tho protection cover my teeth with a smooth and transparent pvc plastic, I still never tried it but I always thought it should be really useful also for how blowjobs... 😁