Fisting Help

Pigtoy

I've always wanted to get fisted. I've tried now on 3 occasions, including last night. Each time, I've been able to get all fingers and thumb in. I can't get past the wide part of the hand.

The guy last night kept telling me to push, which I did, and got further then ever before. But I still couldn't take it. We used lots of lube, LOTS. We moved from bare hand (great) to glove (boo, but the rules) and then back to bare hand.

Any advice from other guys? I can take big dicks with little to no problem, but can't get my brain to accommodate a fist.

• Upvote 1

Any advice from other guys? I can take big dicks with little to no problem, but can't get my brain to accommodate a fist.

Not sure it's your brain that's in the way, that's located a little higher up. 

I'm in a similar position, cept tops have tried more than 3x. I think I'm getting really close, but it's a process of opening up. The guys I've seen who are really into it, train with huge dildos. My guess is if you keep at it daily for awhile, it'll happen? But I don't honestly know. I'm hoping I'm right, cause I want it too. But I'm more into subtle getting in than the actual push on in approach. There's something really hot to me about a guy who tries to sneak his hand in me. I'm very turned on by being used in subtle ways.

You need to join Asspig.com and ask this question in the forum there.  The men on that site love to help on issues like this.

Fisting is a process.  I tell my bottoms not to expect my hand in them the first three or four times.  

It's about breathing.  It's about relaxation.  It's about trust.  And tons of lube.  Smaller hands.  Butt plug play--to get used to that 'snap' into place.

Force is the last thing you need.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

You need to join Asspig.com and ask this question in the forum there.  The men on that site love to help on issues like this.

Fisting is a process.  I tell my bottoms not to expect my hand in them the first three or four times.  

It's about breathing.  It's about relaxation.  It's about trust.  And tons of lube.  Smaller hands.  Butt plug play--to get used to that 'snap' into place.

Force is the last thing you need.

I've got similar issues. I have gotten up to 4 fingers in and twisting inside. Also can't get past that last hurdle. Tip of thumb check. I think you're right...it's about timing...not going too fast otherwise you might get hurt and be out of commission for awhile.

Then the breathing.

Then relaxing. And getting used to larger and larger toys. Also the "snap" part is something I have heard before...never got that far.

Biggest thing is patience and practice. Oh and lots and lots of lube. Think you are using too much lube? Add more!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Okay, thanks guys.

Next question, same topic: is there a way to integrate that painful pleasure (for me at least) of the intense prostate stimulation?

I've never felt it at that level or intensity, even from hard pounding fucks. It felt like I was gonna piss, cum and my cock was going to explode st the same second.

Is that normal? Or just intense the first time?

Same problem here. I really wanna get more into fisting, I can four fingers and thumb easily up to the widest part of the hand but struggle to get past that. I don't know if my hole just physically can't open wide enough? :( I bought a fist dildo to practice with anyway.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I always jokingly tell a prospective bottom that I never fist on the first date! In my experience,  a successful fisting experience is NEVER about force, or pushing, or least of all about PAIN. When I am playing with a sub who wants to know the joys of fisting, I start him off with serious enema-training: lots of enemas, larger and larger amounts of fluids held for longer and longer and longer periods of time. The goal is to train a set of muscles that we are culturally, emotionally and psychologically trained, FROM BIRTH to keep locked tight and control at ANY costs and for the greater part of our existences are taught to ignore.

I ALWAYS use lots of toys, dildos, vibrators, gallons of lube and even games of relaxation/tightening to get my boi RE-CONNECTED with how his hole works. For me, as the DOM, I take my time, enjoy developing the subtle, often un-spoken signals and 'communications' that will give me as the MAN with the fist the clearest idea of what my boi is feeling, thinking, needing and wanting just by tiny body motions and subtle clues.  I have had the pleasure of fucking 100's of men in my long horny life- but the most powerfully intimate and psychologically connected experiences I have had the privilege of sharing with another man is to feel the pounding of HIS heartbeat on the muscles of MY forearm- and if getting to that moment takes hours of play and training and just embracing the 'play' over trying to 'get it done'- I will take my time every time!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 4:15 PM, HardaddyMA said:

I always jokingly tell a prospective bottom that I never fist on the first date! In my experience,  a successful fisting experience is NEVER about force, or pushing, or least of all about PAIN. When I am playing with a sub who wants to know the joys of fisting, I start him off with serious enema-training: lots of enemas, larger and larger amounts of fluids held for longer and longer and longer periods of time. The goal is to train a set of muscles that we are culturally, emotionally and psychologically trained, FROM BIRTH to keep locked tight and control at ANY costs and for the greater part of our existences are taught to ignore.

I ALWAYS use lots of toys, dildos, vibrators, gallons of lube and even games of relaxation/tightening to get my boi RE-CONNECTED with how his hole works. For me, as the DOM, I take my time, enjoy developing the subtle, often un-spoken signals and 'communications' that will give me as the MAN with the fist the clearest idea of what my boi is feeling, thinking, needing and wanting just by tiny body motions and subtle clues.  I have had the pleasure of fucking 100's of men in my long horny life- but the most powerfully intimate and psychologically connected experiences I have had the privilege of sharing with another man is to feel the pounding of HIS heartbeat on the muscles of MY forearm- and if getting to that moment takes hours of play and training and just embracing the 'play' over trying to 'get it done'- I will take my time every time!

Please sign me up, sir!!!!