Seeking Off-Season Play In Provincetown!

I'm heading to Provincetown today for a full week, and was wondering if anyone else is around, or if anyone can offer any tips or suggestions on where a budding cub of a FtM can get used and abused. I would love to lose a couple of my virginities, namely my virgin asshole, never taken loads bareback, and never tried Tina (ultimately wanna get slammed). Also into piss, cum, BDSM, and getting my front hole and my face fucked. Pics in my profile- use your imagination to picture what I'd look like on the business end of your cock, hopelessly spun and drenched in your piss and cum.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/18/2018 at 9:48 PM, boothslut said:

I was thinking about heading out there this year for a Friday to Sunday trip on Thanksgiving weekend. So I did a search here and found your post from a year ago. Just wondering how it went and if you have any suggestions.

Hey, I’m sorry I didn’t see this before. I didn’t end up seeking anything out. I’m in kinda a weird position because im primarily straight, so even though I like how it feels to get fucked physically, I’ve always gotten cold feet about getting into gay stuff. Did you go, and if so, did you find anything? I hope you had a good time!

No I didn't. The holiday plans changed a bit so it wasn't so convenient to head out there. I'm bi and not fully "out" so I get a little timid about the scene at times as well. I may head out some weekend between now and summer when things are cheaper. I'm not real active in the scene but I do hit the nude spots in southern VT and a gay campground in NH in the summer. As well once in awhile I go to the adult spots in the Hartford/Waterbury area. Thanks for getting back to me, holler anytime.