A Beautiful Time Held

Read1

Hey, guys!

Here to tell you all how last night's bareback orgy (party) went.  It was held from 10 PM to 2 AM at a sex-positive gay club (not a bathhouse).  I got there at early, at 10 PM.  I undressed, placed my clothing in a bag with the security guy, and pulled on a thong.  I was ready and lubed.  I noticed packets of lube were plentifully available, and also noticed the guys came in all ages, shapes and sizes.  As the orgy had just started, most of the guys were busy checking out each other, mostly looking and touching.  Then a group of guys started rimming and sucking each other. This broke the proverbial ice. 

Guys in pairs and groups of three were soon sucking and fucking. The temperature and pure lust was rising steadily.  I found a South American with whom to lock lips fuck.  His hole was wrapped around my hard dick readily.  Boy, did he feel right. 

Another younger guy really enjoyed it when I rimmed and fucked his ass, moaning in pleasure.  Then he removed my dick from his ass so I moved on.  I found myself kissing other guys very deeply:  we were all there for the same thing.  Guys I didn't know invited me to enter them.  It's so different from a regular bathhouse where it could be 'hit or miss' with respect to bareback sex.

I caught the South American guy and asked him if guys came in him.  "Yes," he replied as he lubed his ass and slid down on my hard dick.  He wanted me to cum in his ass and it didn't take long before I unloaded in his hole.  After giving me a long thank you kiss he disappeared.

Now it was 1:30 AM so I decided it was time to pack it, but before I left I decided to have a beer, and as I drank it, another young Brazilian man began chatting with me.  Soon we were kissing.  I sucked him for a bit. He asked to meet again as he wanted to continue with me.  He apparently loves older men.  I said I'd meet him at Steamworks this coming Friday.  I do want to meet him again. He loves older men.

All in all, the atmosphere was really GREAT! Sexual, sensual, pleasurable. I was in heaven!!

Have you guys had similar experiences?

Read1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A sex positive gay club is not a bathhouse per se but a gay club where one night it is rented out privately with invites to interested guys for a bareback party. It is a gay club with many uses.

Read1

Guys,

Would you describe your bareback orgy/party experiences? My bareback party was in Toronto recently.

Read1

Leather,

Can you describe your Folsom experiences in Berlin? How are the German men? Or did you experiences men from other countries who happened to be in Berlin at the same time as you?

Read1

Hi Read1

The last one I went to was during Folsom in Berlin. It was a full on orgy, over 400  there all ages, sizes and ethnicity. A significant number were from other European countries. Almost none from the US. Lots were bottoms/ver bottoms..a real tops paradise!!!