Craigslist M4W Bbc

blueboy7

Well, I just got back from my hookup off Craigslist. I am sitting here typing with 3 loads in my hole.

Flashback::

Saw a really hot black cock on Craiglist M4W ads. So, I figured it could not hurt to ask. So, I emailed him saying I would be glad to take care of his cock tonight. He was in. So, beyond the waiting game of exchanging emails to get address etc. He was clear about breeding me. So, I cleaned up and headed off to an anonymous Craiglist ad. taking a black load. OMG, I was hard the whole way.

So, I knock and enter, he is a bear type black guy. I strip right away. Shirt, shoes and jeans, no underware on. He lays back on his bed and spreads his legs and tells me "Get to sucking!"

So, I climb up between and begin sucking his cock. It swelled in my mouth. I pushed it all the way to the back of my throat and deep throated until I was about to gag.  He is moaning telling me how good I was. This went on for a good 45 minutes with me taking a couple mouth breaks. 

Next, all of a sudden he said "I am eating that hole," and flipped me over ass up and drove him mouth onto my ass, digging his tongue as deeply as possible inside my hole. The stubble on his face like a light sand paper on my crack and ring of my hole.  It almost seemed as if his mouth was inside my body.  I went crazy moaning and groaning as he fucked me with his tongue.  Eventually, however, I asked him to fuck me and without saying a word he pushed my knees up, got me into a doggie position, and drove into my ass not with his cock but his tongue, knocking the wind out of me in the process, as well as slamming into my ass so hard that I colllapsed onto the mattress.  While in that position I took a hit of poppers, and repeated my demand that he give me his cock.  But he kept tonguing me, making me moan in lust.

Finally he dripped a little lube on my hole, aimed his cock head on my hole and then gave a slow, deep no stopping balls-deep push.  I moaned and screamed in pleasure, to which he gave a chuckle saying "Oh you hoe you know you want my cock to stretch your whole pussy."

I beg for more. he starts pounding hard and deep.  He keeps saying, "Oh, my!" I milk his cock flexing my hole to make it tighter and he tries to fuck in. He is loving it. Then, he thrusts deep into me and I feel his cock flex dumping a good load into me. I then beg him to keep fucking it deep. He says, "OK, not sure I can but will give it a try."

As I continue to flex my hole, I can feel it grow inside of me getting bigger and bigger (Oh, BTW, he said it was 8 but I only got about 6.5 from my measurement device, my throat.)

He starts pumping into me, hard deep fucking. Again, "oh, my!" is a common whisper or rather pant. He then says, "Oh Damn, here it cums!" and again I feel his cock jerk as it unloads in my hole, deep in my hole. I now have two loads in. I tell him to keep his cock in me that I was going to get another one. He said, "Are you kidding? Not sure."

I squeeze and release, flexing and I slowly rock back and forth on his semi hard cock. Milking it up and down without it falling out. Next thing, it starts to grow. it is getting harder and harder. He says, "FUCK!" and starts pounding harder then before and said, "I am breeding this hole one more time!!" slammed into me and pumped. I now have 3 loads and an exhausted top. I beg him to keep fucking me that I want more loads. He said he can't he is done. I say, "Do you have any friends who can breed me?" "Sure," he says, "but can't get them tonight. So, you want to do a group?" "Hell YES!""Well, then we will have to make it a gang bang, they are all tops. That OK?" "FUCK YES!" "I will set it up."

Then, it was time to leave but I was craving cock and cum. I wanted more. So, we agreed to meet again. So, we will see. Now, I have written this story and his 3 loads are still in my hole. I really want MORE CUM in there. Should I drive 45 minutes to the xrated video place and hope to get fucked there? Should I just drive around and troll Grindr and hope to get fucked? Should I drive 1.5 hours to the Spa and get a room for me to be on all fours? Knowing that I have to work be at 8:30 AM and it's 2:00 AM. Should I get out the dildo and work his cum deep into my hole? OMG what to do?

BUT, I hope he sets up the gang bang. Will share that if people want, but need feedback.

• Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I have bad news and ok news. Bad news- BBC from ad has disappeared, no response, So Sad, I really only want a cock to breed me- plain and simple. 

OK news- I found another BBC on Grindr. So, he is this black guy from the next town and not very attractive but a 9 in HOT COCK! So, me hungry for cock and especially craving big black cock (which I thought I would never say, so cliche.) So, we messaged on Grindr. His 9 in cock my hungry white hole. He wanted to just get sucked and then fuck. I asked him if he had lube and stuff? (Always ask it that way to find out if they are using condoms or not). He says he only has baby oil. I say ok and head my way there.

I am going commando lately these days, slide on jeans and grab hoodie and off I am to his place to get fucked hard. This guy's body is lean, cock thick and straight, just the kind to drive in all the way hard without missing. This guy is a not to attractive  and angry looking guy. I cant wait. A good hard quickie.

So, I arrive anticipating a large black man with this huge thick 9 in cock. Who just want s to pound my hole and breed me. FUUCK!!!!  I can't wait!!! and my hole is craving it. And, he answers the door. WTF, he must be 5'9 at most. And, remember, I am 6'2. I walk in he tells me "stand there", pointing to the couch. He lays down a blanket and then a towel. While he is doing that, I strip. He didn't say anything and yet I felt I was there just to be a warm hole and I better get ready. After taking off my hoodie over my head, I turn and he is pulling his basketball shorts down, while wearing a white t-shirt. I sit on the couch. He steps out of his shorts and I am still staring and this huge cock slowly getting thicker. I dive onto my knees so I can reach it faster and try and take it deep while still slightly soft. This cock was just starting to grow and had a large foreskin so I knew it had room to stretch. I slide this just growing cock deep in my mouth taking it as far back as possible and I can taste the bitterness of his churned-up precum, neg or poz? We haven't discussed it. I can smell his sweat because my nose is pinned against his groin in his black bush. 

His cock grows while still just touching the back of my throat. it is going to slowly grow just past that point making my throat give way to its juices. I don't gag, it is like my throat is slowly getting used to it so no need to gag. Then he starts rocking, I can't breath, it's cutting off all air and I am not gagging. He pulls out real quick. I gasp trying to catch my breath and he pushes me around and shoves me to the couch and moves me up on all fours. I am still trying to breath. Finally I catch my breath and I feel this dripping of baby oil on my crack slowly into my hole where his thumb is massaging. 

• Upvote 1

I am starting to come down from having to catch my breath and spun around so things have slowed down. Then, he sinks his thumb straight in deep, like he is digging out the hole. More baby oil dripped down onto my hole that now is opened with with thumb deep in it. I hear a click of the bottle and then a jab at my hole his other thumb digs deep. OMG, he spreads his hands and I know my hole is gapping open. I hear him spit on my hole and I feel it hit my open hole, FUCK he was a good shot. Nailed it center first time. Could feel it hit the inner lining of my hole. Then, he moves up closer, and his hard cock, teases my hole. He is easing it in slowly my hole accepting it having just been stretched by his thumbs. My hole accepts it and then I feel it relax as his cock head pops past. He keeps pushing slightly increasing his thrust and I have to get poppers or this is going to hurt. So, I arch up looking for the poppers, there just to my right, I reach for them and he slams in balls deep causing me to slip and lose my balance. I now am face first flat against the couch cushion and his cock has just pounded into me. I scream but it makes no difference my face is in a cushion. He loses his balance now at the same time and slams into me even harder.

Now most people would have said something like sorry, or are you ok? Not this BBC, he just started pounding me harder. It was as if when I arched my back up, he took it as a signal I wanted more cock. I did scream "STOP" but it was into the pillow. I started to squirm to get my face free of the pillow to tell him to slow down. I think he sensed I was about to do that. Why? because the next thing I know he has his hand on the back of my head pushing it deeper into the pillow and has now grabbed me by the hair as well.

He starts pounding harder and harder. He pulls my head back with my hair. "I am going to put you on your back." And, he pulls out and spins me around, as if I was in a trance, he moved so quickly as if he did this before and practiced it over and over. My legs are up and my ass close to the edge of the couch. He pushes my legs over my hole again and guides his cock to my hole opening. Just at the bud. I am high from poppers now, he allowed me to catch my breath and he handed them to me. I do them starting on the right I just begin to inhale and he slams deep into me causing me to gaspingly inhale the poppers. It's a big hit. I start to say "FUCK!!!" but he starts pulling back out. This causes me to again breath unevenly. And, as he pulls out he also moves my arm with the poppers under the other side of my nose. "DAMN" and I take a breath, "WAIT!" and he slams back into me again causing me to gasp inhaling the poppers again. By this point I don't care because the first two hits are flying me.

Then, without saying a word he takes the poppers, puts the lid on it, tosses it aside, and starts pumping into my hole. Lubed only with a few drops of baby oil and wads of spit. I can feel his cock pumping into me. I start to jack my cock off and am flying so high, I usually dont take that deep of inhaling. "You want my load?" I am still dazed. "Huh?", "You are taking my load."

I then feel his cock pulse and as it does he slams balls deep. I start to jerk my cock off and he says, "Good I am not done." He just continues fucking me. Harder, he has more lube, his load. He is long dicking me with 9 thick black inches. I am jerking my cock. Finally, I will cum and he pounds against my prostrate. OMG, a 9 inch thick black cock is easily going deep into my hole. My hole must be gapping open.

I start cuming and he starts pounding even harder. "FUCK!", his response, "I'm not done!" As, he just keeps fucking me, my hole starting to sound sloppy, and he is just steadily pumping in and out of my hole. He speeds up and then I can see by his closing of his eyes, he was close. They pounds deep and lets go with a low groan as his cock pulsed. I counted 3 solid shots. He pulls out and steps back. I sit up and my face is about crotch high on him so he says, "Clean it." and steps into my face and I open my mouth. Looking at this pinkish foam covering his cock head and foreskin. I lick the foam off. I slide my hand up to his cock and pull the large foreskin back so I can see his cock head and lick out his piss slit. As the skin pulls back I notice the foam isn't really pink anymore but a light red. He notices my hesitation and pushed the back of my head onto his cock. "Clean it!"

I clean it off, he steps back puts his shorts on and says "Thanks." hands me a few paper towels ad then cleans up giving me my poppers and sending me to the door. He says, "Sorry, I have to get up early. I will hit you up when I want to fuck your hole again." And, I am out the door with only an "OK" back since I am still coming down from cuming. I realize my fly is open and my belt is not even done up. I also realize I have to keep my hole closed because I can start to feel a trickle down my balls. Shit, no underware. 

When I got home, I wiped and there was cum and blood. No poo at all. Guess I cleaned out well. Should I keep his loads, 2 maybe? Or, do I eat them? Or, do I just expel them?

Should I hope he wants to fuck me again? FUCK YEA!!  I think I want BBC a LOT more!!

Maybe, A trip to Houston, get a hotel, BB cum dump ad, pics of each as proof, hmmmmm...?

MyBBC1.JPG

MyBBC2.PNG

• Upvote 3