My Summer Slave

roughpupvs

Part I

We met through a craigslist posting. He was looking for a room for the summer on the cheap, and I was looking for a boy to breed. It seemed like a great match. He liked older guys, and I guess I am quickly becoming a daddy bear, almost 40, with a decently muscular rugby build. And I liked his 22yo south african ass. The thought of the pleasure-tortures I would concoct with a slave around made my dick twitch. He had a nice athletic body, tall, scraggly unkempt dark hair, and a fuzzy ass. He seemed very submissive and eager to try everything from our conversations. We Skype and stroked together a few times, and I was looking forward to finally meeting him to see how the chemistry was between us in person. We’d discussed limits. We’d discussed drugs. He’d tried coke before, but never xtc, or g, and definitely not tina. He wanted to fuck safe. He’d never been barebacked before. I knew immediately that I wanted his cherry ass. I wanted to get him spun and bump him so his young bare-virginal ass would take my dick n loads night after night. I knew once he took his first load, he’d never want to go back to condoms.

Finally the day came. We decided to skip coffee by my flat in Berlin, and just meet at my place. He showed up with one of those enormous rucksacks and a big goofy grin on his face, and I knew things were going to be fun. I gave him the grand tour, and showed him which drawers would be his, and where he could keep his stuff, admiring his ass through his shorts as he knealt down and fiddled with his bags. He popped up grinning, waving a bag of weed, and suggested we roll a joint and kick back our first night.

It was kind of crazy, having a mail-order slave from online, so I nodded, and got my papers, grinding and rolling up some joints for us to smoke, and getting a few beers. He asked if he could freshen up and grab a shower, which was fine. I saw a chance to spike the joints with a bit of crystal and up the ante on the first evening. I was glad he was freshening up, because I was looking forward to eating out his fuzzy hole tonight.

He wandered back in a few minutes later in a pair of loose boxers, drying off his hair with a tiny towel, and plopped down on the sofa next to me, close enough to press his leg into mine and whisper, “So, how’s it coming?” We’d see that soon enough I guess. We lit our first joint, and shared it. I couldn’t help but eye his bulge, n see the tip of his cock poking out the leg of his boxers. “Nice weed,” I complimented, enjoying the mix of crystal and weed, and he seemed to be enjoying it too. Leaning back, he enjoyed another long toke, and I could see it was starting to relax him. We chatted, and I idly started playing with his nipple as we smoked a bit, his cock getting harder and starting to leak precum up against his leg. I could tell he was excited to be here as much as I was.

My hand dropped from rubbing rings around his slightly hairy nipple, and landed on his inner thigh. He shuddered, my hand grabbing his stiffening member as it peeked out fully now. You can’t deny that first electric moment. But the weed helped us to relax, and i leaned over and we started kissing. My own dick was leaking precum in my jeans, i could feel it pooling in my foreskin, making a wet spot as I explored his lips. My right hand rubbed his cockhead, playing with his precum and slowly rubbing it around the head of his cut cock, feeling his dick pulse in my hand in excitement.

That first night we had a good time, despite the bit of tina in the joints, we ended up fucking safe. I played with his hole, rubbing his own precum around his fresh pert hole and starting to massage my finder inside of him. We got up, stumbling a bit as he pulled off my shirt and I tried to pants him simultaneously. We cracked our heads together, just hard enough to smart, and fell back to the couch laughing about it. “Lean back.” I told him, and went down on him, licking the precum off the tip of his cock and tasting him. I took all of him in my mouth, my tongue massaging his cock and i breathed in the heady scent of his musky bush. He’d showered, but thank god he’d just rinsed off. His pubes scent drove me wild, as I gagged on his prick and then eased off, feeling him get excited. I moved his shaft out of the way, licking it as I went. He leaned back over the arm of the couch, shifting his pelvis to give me a bit more access, as i licked down his balls and could just flick my tongue at his taint.

I lifted his legs a bit to get more of him. My tongue swirling around his boy hole, slowly rasping his fresh hole and driving him wild. My mouth clamped down on his cunt, munching and licking him. Working my way into him. He put his legs around the back of my neck, pulling me in towards him as I savored rimming him. It snapped me out of it when I looked up, feeling him panting, and he asked me for a condom. I knew it was a long game though, he’d be my slave all summer, and I was going to enjoy corrupting him into my chem sex puppy. I wrapped up and fucked him that first night, a testament to how much I enjoyed his sweet ass, since I stayed rock hard even with a filthy rubber blocking the raw energy between us. We snuggled after in bed, falling asleep comfortably together, his head resting on my chest, by boy curling his body around his dad.

• Upvote 15

Part 2

The next morning I woke up feeling a warm velvety sensation engulfing my dick. I startled awake, and realized my boy was gagging on my cock. He was trying, working on breathing as he engorged himself on my thick tool. I loved it. I stretched out, enjoying the feeling of his tight throat trying to milk my morningwood. It felt fantastic but a blowjob just doesn’t cut it for making my cum churn. But I enjoyed messing with him. I started holding his head down as he tried taking my thick eight inches down to the base. I forced him down further, making him gag n choke, testing how much he could take. Finally he came up for air and couldn’t take any more. He rolled onto his back gasping and wiping slobber from his face. I patted him on the stomach and rewarded him with a long kiss good morning.

I hopped out of bed and rummaged in my dresser, pulling out a slim box and handing it to my boy. “Since I’ve never had a slave before, I felt like we should have a reminder that you’re mine for the summer.” He opened it and pulled out a thick neck chain. It had some good weight to it, a fat 10mm steel chain. I fastened it around his neck and checked it out on him, smiling as I liked how it looked, and he looked up at me with an adorable grin. We hopped in the shower together, and I couldn’t help myself from bending him over, tasting his young boy pussy as the water rolled over our bodies. I closed my eyes and savored eating him out, until the water suddenly turned cold and I realized we’d probably been in there way longer than I expected. We towelled off in the cramped bathroom together, playfully grabbing and kissing eachother. But I needed to get to work, and he had his homework: hunting down a job for his summer work visa, and some family in Berlin that he had to check in with.

It was Friday, and the day flew by for me. I kept getting hard, and had to go flush out the precum building up several times so that I didn’t wander around the office with a giant cumstain on my pants. It was going to be the weekend, and I was looking forward to starting to break in my boy that night. We grabbed dinner out in the gayborhood, and I enjoyed taking my boy out, watching as he got checked out without even realizing the attention that was on him. As we enjoyed drinks after dinner, I got a bit serious on him. “Now Kiddo, you’re staying here for the summer and we agreed you were going to be my slave. So I am going to have to start training you. Punishing and rewarding you as needed.” He gave me a kind of sheepish look, not quite looking up from the table. I could tell he realized what was bothering me. We had traded some pretty hot and heated chats once we started corresponding. In every one of them, he was giving up his hole to me, no questions asked.

“I’m sorry Daddy, I know we talked about how hot it would be. And I want to feel you open me up,” he lowered his voice, “I want to give you my cherry and feel your cum inside me.” He took a sip and swallowed. I could see that this was getting to him, and I didn’t want him working himself up too much. There was time. And I knew he’d be a great pup.

I reached across the table and put my hand over his. It seemed to put him at ease. “I know Kiddo, Here’s what I want you to do. Head on over to the bathroom, find a stall, and wait for me. Stay standing, but don’t completely lock the door behind you. And relax.” I fixed my napkin and took another gulp of my drink as he nodded and stood up, walking to the back of the restaurant. I waited a few moments, took another sip and walked back to join him. The place was empty, and I saw my boy’s shoes under the stall. Pushing gently I slipped in behind him and he shuffled forward a bit. I whispered to him, “Unbuckle your pants and pull them down a bit. Get up on the toilet, kneel or squat. Whatever. Present your ass to me son.” He quietly complied, just in time as someone came in to take a piss. I quietly spit on my finger, and slowly started working around his hole. Father the wrapped fuck I gave him the night before, his ass was a bit chewed up from the condom. But he carefully was getting into it, gently moving his hole around in countertime to my finger. I spit a bit more, and worked one finger into him slowly as the bathroom emptied out again. I’d sucked a few times in bathrooms before, but I’d never fucked someone in it. My boy didn’t know that though, and I kept up the bravado. It was hot, and my cock was rearing to go. I could feel it straining against my jeans. As I added spit and a second finger, I pushed my pants down, still buckled, and pulled my raging hardon out from my boxer briefs. I big fat bead of precum was already pooling in my foreskin as it stretched back, and it felt soooo goooood feeling my cock touch my boy’s ass. I stopped fingering him, though really I should have been working a third or fourth finger in him. I was just getting so eager for a taste of heaven. I ran my cock up and down his crack, standing their in the bathroom stall. He subvocalized a moan, as my foreskin smeared precum over his hole. I felt him pucker as the head ran over it again. It felt like he was dragging my cock to a stop, and grabbing with his rosebud, trying to pull my cock into him with no hands. I was eager, and I could feel the heat coming off him. My boy was eager to feel my raw cock inside him too. A gentle push, when we were rocking together, and i felt my dick start to tease him open. He stiffened a little, I knew it was thick, and suddenly forcing my boy to take my thick cock raw for the first time in a restroom didn’t seem like such a great idea. Then he did something that amazed me. Pressing back on my cock, with pained silence, he nearly pressed me back into the door as he forced himself down my cock inch by inch. I nearly cried out in pleasure, feeling his tight boyhole engulf my dick. I stopped there, breathing in and out carefully. I pushed in just a bit, holding him just as we heard the squeak of the door opening, and steps walking up to the urinal not five ft from us. I tried not to breathe as i closed my eyes and felt his warm hole take all of me. I don’t know how he did it, he wasn’t breathing much either. I slowly started to fuck him as we listened to the stream of piss next to us, feeling my boy slowly breathe out and my cock fill him so deeply. I held still and concentrated, pulsing my dick in him, i nearly heard him squeak, as my already thick tool grew inside him. Then he pressed back into me, enjoying the throbbing inside him. As the pisser flushed, I bent over and whispered, “Good boy.” In his ear, “I’m going to finish this tonight. You’re being a very good boy.”

Alone again in the stall, I carefully extracted myself, surprised how well that worked out. I rubbed his muscled round ass, flicking my middle finger onto his hole with a thwack that made him jump as he got down off the toilet and stretched his legs. I gave him a wicked grin, washed my hands and went back to our table. He took his time coming back, and by then I’d paid. I suggested we go out for a few more drinks, but he just gave me a demanding look and shook his head. “No way. You’re not teasing me like that, and then shutting it down. You’re taking me back to your place and you’re GIVING me your load!” Grimacing as he finished, not realizing how loud he was being for a second, not that anyone cared.

I grinned and pulled him in for a hug as we walked out together and back to my flat.

• Upvote 17

Part 3

We barely made it across the livingroom as the door slammed, veritably tearing clothes off eachother. His boxers didn’t survive the trip across to the bedroom. By the time we made it there, i’d grabbed them by the crotch hole and tore them off of him. He stepped out of the now separate leg holes and hopped up into my arms as I pivoted and sent us crashing down onto the bed with my back first. He looked down at me, straddling my chest, and I couldn’t take it any more. I flipped him onto his back, and lined my cock up with his hole. I couldn’t wait long enough to spit on his hole, I reached down putting one hand over his mouth, and one hand around his neck, choking him a bit with my weight. I felt the stars align and I forced my way into my boy. I muffled his cries as I sank my thick dick into him, tearing him up as i went. Not caring. Too wrapped up in the way he shuddered as i did it, the way his eyes screamed out at me but begged me to keep going as he bit my hand. He arched his back as i started to pull out, and thats when I gave him a break and paused. His legs up giving me access, as I held my boy down, my dick halfway in him. I could see that there was blood on my cock. But that was the only lube he was getting tonight. I don’t know what came over me. I let go of his throat as he gasped for air, and grabbed onto his legs. He was whimpering, but he never looked away. His eyes drilled into mine as i sank back into him. He grunted, “Fuck me Daddy!”, as I tore into him. His ass now velvet as he opened up for me. I pounded away at his ass relentlessly. Getting up off my knees and half standing over him as I drove him into the mattress. I grunted and roared in pleasure, enjoying the brutal fuck I was giving my boy. He was mine. And he’d always remember his first load. I felt myself reaching the edge, I knew if I didn’t cum now, I’d just keep fucking my boy until he was too wrecked to enjoy it.

“You want my seed boy?”

“Daddy please, I can’t take much more”

“Beg daddy for his load boy!”

“Please! OAAAH! Please! Fill! Me! Dadddy!”, he roared as I came, my cum a soothing balm for his wrecked boypussy. I could feel it smooth him and I realized I was holding his hands down restraining him to the mattress. Letting go, his hands went to his cock, and in one, two, three strokes he was spurting hot seemen all over his stomach as i leaned back on my knees, my dick still inside him, and began slowly rocking my cock into his battered hole.

“Get on your back!”, he demanded. The lust in his eyes was undeniable. I leaned down to kiss him, sinking my dick all the way into him again, feeling his legs shudder, and rolled us onto my back. He went with it, and balanced himself as he straddled my cock, still hard and throbbing inside him. He just put his palms down onto my belly, steadying himself, as he kept slowly gyrating his hips. His eyes were closed, his lips parted just slightly. I could tell from his expression he was concentrating and in a lot of pleasure, overriding his pain.

He rode me for for five minute more, my spent dick still hard inside him, but I couldn’t cum again so quick. But he rode my dick on his g-spot, and I watched in awe as he came all over my chest, just grinding his ass into my dick like he was meditating. He kept rolling his head as waves of pleasure shook through him. Once he finished cumming, he shuddered a few times and opened his eyes again, looking down at me. I couldn’t believe my boy. He was so hot, glistening with sweat. I started rubbing at his cum, lifting some of it to taste it myself, and some to feed to him. He stayed that way a few more minutes, like he was in shock, slowly gyrating. I could feel his pelvis grinding into mine. I knew I was only half hard inside him, but it felt delicious, seeing him in such orgiastic pleasure. He leaned down and we kissed.

“Wow”, I broke the silence. “Do you always cum hands free?”

“That was the first time. I… “, he blinked, “I needed that. Fuck.”

“I’ll say. Come here,” I opened my arms to embrace him, and he laid down on top of my chest, cum gluing us together.

• Upvote 15

Damn! That sounds like an amazing fuck! I slowed my reading so each sentence lasted as long as the scene unfolding in my head, and damn was it hot!

Dying for more! I'll be patiently hoping for as many chapters as you're up to writing ;) two months makes for an awful lot of action and detail!