Memories Of The Fort - Part 2

It was my second visit to the Fort, a sleazy pub in London which held naked days on Wednesdays, and where I began my descent into depravity when I was fucked in the sling in full view of the bar.

As I remember it, the bar was dark, the music was loud, and the room smelled with the body odour from the many old trolls lounging naked at the bar.  I removed my clothing, storing them ia locker, then walked naked to the bar area where I ordered a drink.  Numerous pairs of eyes glittered in the dim light as they scanned my body.  Naturally I was nervous, and still unsure of what I was doing.  As I turned from the bar and moved towards the far wall, a man walked past me and stroked my bottom in passing.  I turned and he gave me a smile.  His face was swarthy, with deeply sunken cheeks and his body was quite muscular, his veins clearly protruding.

"Nice arse," he remarked in a clearly Italian accent.

"Thanks," I replied.  His body was so obviously wasted it made me shiver with fear and excitement.

"Want to have some fun with me?" he asked.

I had to ask, "Are..are you poz?"

Again he smiled answering "Yes, of course.  Twenty years now.  Come and play," as he led me over to a corner, gesturing at a couple of empty bar stools, asking " You kinda new here, eh?"

"Second time here," I admitted.

"Then you should get plenty of cock.  A fresh boy like you.  Still neg?"

I nodded, and he shrugged as if to say not for long and then said "Raise your legs and show me your hole."  I leaned back and managed to raise my legs almost to my chest.  He gently fingered my slit and poked the tip of his finger into it, urging "Push it open, Try to suck it in.  The guys like it nice and puffy."  I gasped as his finger slid into my hole, definitely glad I had pre-lubed myself when I undressed.  He probed in and out, at the same time offering me a bottle of poppers.  I sniffed deeply, and felt the familiar melting rush.  

I half-noticed some guys moving closer to get better view, and my new friend winked at them as his fingers opened me up.  I looked down and saw he had an erection, and a thick drool of precum was hanging from the mushroom shaped head.  I took another sniff of poppers and suddenly, in a matter of fact way like a dog mounting a bitch, he removed his finger, pushed his hips forward and slid his slimy, toxic cock up into my rectum.  I gasped with shock, but he crouched over me, shoving the finger which had been up my hole into my mouth as he thrust his cock in and out, grunting "Take it!  It's what you came here for, isn't it?"

There were several men clustering round us now, and someone supported my shoulders and two more held my legs up as the Italian man slid sensuously in and out of my arse.  "Very nice!" he remarked, but not yet.  I will maybe make you pregnant later maybe, eh?"  With that, he slid out of me and stepped back.  I was thoroughly excited, and my hole, gaping.

The guys lowered my legs, and the Italian gestured for me to bend forward over the stool.  I complied and he fed his slimy cock into my mouth, asking the general question "Okay, guys,, who's going to be first to knock up my little slut?"

I felt strong fingers pull my arse cheeks apart, and a short, thick cock opened me up further, then slid up inside me.  I looked over my shoulder to see a fat, middle aged man dripping with sweat as he started to fuck me, but the the Italian clearly was in charge of matters as he slapped my face, positioning my mouth to take care of his cock.  "No, no," he almost cooed, urging "You just keep sucking.  You don't need to see who in your hole, or, for that matter, who knocks you up."

I felt the fat man grunt and shiver as his throbbing cock unloaded in me.  When he withdrew his warm sperm ran down my balls.

Another cock immediately began it's journey into my rectum, but this time I had learned my lesson:  like a good slut I didn't look round this time, nor did I check out the series of men who mated with me.  One after the other the men kept cumming until the sperm overflowed from my puffy arsehole.  The Italian man, all the while, stroked my hair, reminding me what a good boy I was....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 39

After most of the men in the bar had wandered over and fucked me, there was a pause in proceedings.  I was hanging helplessly over the bar stool, sweaty and gasping for breath.

"How do you feel?" he asked, lifting my chin and staring at me.

"I...I'm...I can feel it dripping out of me." I gasped.

"Can't have that, can we?" he remarked as he disappeared behind me.  I felt him wipe his cock between my cheeks, gathering up the sperm leaking from my hole then, with a grunt of pleasure he slid his cock easily into my cunt which was now puffy and swollen.  "Ah, yes!" he signed, "So much cum in there.  I wonder which load will take and knock you up?"

After a few minutes, he slowly withdrew, ordering me to squeeze my arsehole shut so I didn't leak to much.

He slapped my sweaty buttocks and said "Good little pig. I'm going for a drink. Catch you later."  Then he turned and my eyes followed his sunken, wrinkled bottom as he headed for the bar.

I levered myself off the stool, took a deep breath and headed for the toilet to take a piss. The toilets were off to one side, basic, no doors on the cubicles and very dirty and smelly. I stepped into a cubicle to piss. In the next one, an old guy was bending over the bowl being fucked by a younger man wearing motorcycle boots and with an obvious biohazard tattoo on his hip.  The old guy alternately gasped and cooed "Oooh!...baby...fuck it!  Cum in me!"

Despite a growing hard-on, I managed to finish pissing.  I couldn't ignore the activities in the adjoining cubicle.  The younger man began to growl in pleasure as he worked himself to a climax and with a loud cry he spurted noisily before pulling out and strolling off.  I headed for the bar and as I did so, I passed in front of the cubicle where the old guy looked back over his shoulder and wiggled his wet, sagging bottom lewdly at me, extending the invitation "Your turn, dearie," his voice high-pitched and lisping, and, perhaps to remove all doubt, he asked "Want to fuck me?"

I was sorely tempted but I was so over-excited I knew I would cum straight away and I didn't want to cum yet....

"Maybe later," I mumbled as I moved on.  Seconds later a man passed me on the way in and I heard the high-pitched voice give him the exact same pitch:  "Your turn dearie...want to fuck me?"

Outside, the lights had been turned down low and the music up loud.  It was filling up with guys of all ages and body shapes, all naked and all eager to breed.  I was aware of my wet and swollen arse hole and my erection swaying in front of me.  Multiple glittering eyes checked me out and with a deep sigh I stepped into the crowd....

• Upvote 12

There were a number of bar stools on the back wall.  I took a seat on one, trying to get straight in my mind what was happening to me and what I had done.  A big guy was seated on the next stool.  His head was shaven, he stocky body sported a number of 'school tattoos', and his thick cock and heavy balls hung below his bulging belly.  "Quite a show you put on just now," he commented approvingly.

I noticed his thighs bore a number of ugly, purple blotches and just above his cock was a small biohazard tattoo in red and black ink.  "Did...did you fuck me?" I asked.

He saw me staring at the tattoo and the blotches on his legs and grinned evilly as he replied "Oh yeah.  I never pass up on a chance to load up a willing arsehole.  I imagine you have more than a few toxic loads swimming up there."

I gulped and trembled a little as his cock began to thicken.  His cock which may well have already infected me"You scared?  Chickening out?"  I shook my head and smiled shyly back.  He chuckled suggesting "C'mon, I've got some friends who'd love to meet you."  With that he levered himself heavily off the stool and led me round to the far side of the bar where a group of four or five older trolls were drinking and chatting.  As we approached the men he began to introduce me, only to ask "This is...what's your name?"

"Ian," I answered.

"I'm Mick."

The trolls looked hungrily at me.  I couldn't help but notice their flabby, ravaged bodies, sunken cheeks and stringy arms and legs.  Mick bought me a drink and as I took a sip I felt several hands exploring my cock and arse.  I couldn't stop myself from getting erect and could sense the air of excitement which was building.

"Show us your hole, Ian," Mike suggested.

I bent forward and spread my cheeks. Someone spread some lube on me and then a finger slid up me. The lube helped but, even so it felt scratchy.  In a few seconds I started to feel strange.  A warm, tingling rush swept through my body.  My cock felt even stiffer, my heart was pounding and I felt incredibly horny.  "What's happening?" I gasped as I felt my self discipline slipping away and an incredible urge to fuck someone, anyone.

"Just a little something to relax you," answered Mick as he nodded to the owner who was perched on a stool behind the bar, remarking "I think he's ready."

The owner nodded back, and lifted a flap in the bar.  They led me through and up some narrow rickety stairs to the floor above.  I could feel their hot bodies around me and smelled their sweat and the acrid smell of poppers.

There was a small room off to the left, bare apart from a filthy, stained mattress on which were a number of used packets of lube.  "Lay down," instructed Mick.  I complied, laying on my back, feeling a damp patch under my hip.  Immediately I was surrounded by ageing, sweating flesh as the group descended on me.  Fingers and lips probed and licked my face, cock and nipples and I could hardly breathe for the weight of bodies clambering over me.  It was like animals in a farmyard with a bitch in heat.  They turned me over and smeared lube between my buttocks. There was a pushing and shoving around me, and then I felt a heavy body on my back as calloused hands dragged my legs apart.  A bony forearm snaked around my throat and then his cock slid into me.  "Oh yeah!" someone whispered as he began to slide in and out, choking me just enough to make me gasp.  Other voices whispered around me, urging him on as fingers probed between my legs, searching out the cock fucking me.  "Take it, you bastard!" the top gasped as his body shivered and his cock throbbed and throbbed as he spunked in my hole.  I could actually even feel his heart pounding in his rib cage.  Then he withdrew and climbed off of me.

Eager fingers probed my hole, feeling for the sperm which had been deposited and then I was rolled onto my back and my legs gently, reverently pulled up to my chest.  An old man in his sixties with a bony torso and sores on his mouth and in his hair squatted between my legs, grasping a long, thin cock in his wrinkled fist.  Grinning almost irrationally, he leaned forward and slid it up me, thrusting urgently back and forth like a rambbit.  "Yeah!  Oh yeah!" he gasped.  Then he leaned forward and I felt his crusty mouth searching for mine.  There was a moment's revulsion but then his lips found mine and I could only kiss him back as his tongue filled my mouth.

Holding me like that, mouth clamped on mine, he gave a little groan of pleasure and came in me, jerking and thrusting like an animal.  When he'd finished, he stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes as he murmured 

"Welcome to the club, matey."

I glanced around at the filthy walls, the eager faces and realised I was in the depths of depravity and an enormous sense of relief and acceptance swept over me.

Some one pulled me across the mattress until I was straddling a heavy, hairy body and a thick cock jutted up against my arse.  It was Mick, his face sweating and swollen with lust.  Eager fingers grasped his cock and guided it into me and he licked his lips as my rectum engulfed him.  Someone knelt next to me, urgently thrusting his cock against my mouth.  I turned and sucked it in and, almost immediately, it burst a thick load of cum on my tongue.

I let him finish then looked down at Mick as his body rippled and thrust up into me.  He smiled and opened his mouth, giving a loud groan which somehow recognized the pure filth of the moment.  I sat up as best I could and gave him a kiss as we swapped back and forth the load of cum I had just taken, mirroring his thrusts into my arse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

I once went there straight from my office. I was in my office suit, so it was a bit spooky waiting at the door after pressing the door bell with the people in the bus queue watching me stand by the door. The suit was soon removed once I'd entering pub.. I never did find my socks afterwards

Guest LutonBottom

These stories are amazing! The Fort sadly closed before I worked up the nerve to go there, but I really wish it hadn't and that there was still someplace I could visit like that!