Bathhouse Bottoms: Cock Cage, Naked Or Jock

Guest KptNLine

Guest KptNLine

Quick question for any bottoms (or Tops, for that matter) who have been to a bathhouse. As a bottom who's not interested in getting any cock stimulation, what would be the ideal attire for a hookup at one of these places? Has anyone ever run into or seen a bottom in a cock cage or locked in chastity at a bathhouse? Or do bottoms tend to opt for something like a jockstrap that only exposes their backside? Or do most just go naked and communicate what they want to a potential fuck buddy? I would love to keep my CB on if at all possible, but I'm not sure if this will turn Tops off and if I should instead opt for something more mainstream, like a jock. Would love any and all opinions? 

As a bottom when going out for a night of fun at the baths I dress not only to satisfy my personal fetishes but also to attract guys with similar interests. Dress in whatever gear turns you on and see how what happens. If it doesn't work out you can always observe what the guys getting the most attention are wearing and make adjustments.

Personally, my major fetishes are jockstraps, jeans, and feet. I usually wear a jockstrap, jeans with the ass cut out, a t-shirt, and go barefoot or wear flip flops and have never had a problem getting some attention. Because I'm also into watersports I usually end up pissing my jeans at least once while I'm there (love to let loose while I'm getting fucked raw and loaded). Once my jeans are piss soaked I always end up attracting other guys into piss play and have a great time getting fucked, pissing myself, and getting pissed on.

• Upvote 3

My friend Michael and me will be going to MidTown Spa sometime in November for some fun. I have been contemplating this too since I like to be locked up. I have attended several sex parties while locked and it has not been an issue--they definitely know I'm a bottom. There has been other locked guys there too. I also like wearing a jock because it lets guys know I'm there to be fucked. So most likely I'll have it on under my jock and will eventually take the jock off. We'll see how it goes.

• Upvote 1

I usually wear a jockstrap as I cruise the common areas of the sauna.  Most tops assume I am a bottom with my ass hanging out.  I have had some try and get to my cock as I'm getting fucked in my jock but it's usually enough to let them know that I like to concentrate on my hole.

I usually change jockstraps two or three times during a sauna visit.  I really LOVE jockstraps.

• Upvote 1

I would assume that guys wearing a jockstrap are (mostly) bottom as they attract attention to their ass. But then again, seeing a massive bulge or a big erection in a jockstrap pouch makes me drool and I want to unwrap it.

Guest mspsubmale

post-37740-0-49728900-1476984479_thumb.jpgpost-37740-0-03375300-1476984480_thumb.jpgpost-37740-0-05062700-1476984481_thumb.jpgpost-37740-0-98234900-1476984588_thumb.jpg

this is the question that i'd been thinking about for a while, too.  have really come to like locking myself in a steel cage when alone at home, and even wearing it when out running errands;  cool feeling and knowing that i'm caged and no one else knows!

regarding wearing at gatherings and sex parties, have not done so (YET!), but seriously considering doing so.  these have always been listed at 'no clothing optional' parties, and men are totally nude, jocks and even t-shirts are highly discouraged from being worn at this one apartment's 'dress code.'

really like the idea that it would really demonstrate that my small penis is not for use, and that my mouth and ass are the only orifices that would be open for business.

next party is coming up, so plan on wearing the cage to this one and see what happens!

• 6 months later...

I've worn my chastity device many times.  Never had any issues.  I find it makes tops want to fuck more since they know I am there for their dick and dont care about mine.  On the fuck benches no one really pays attention.  In the sling, everyone that comes by looks and touches.  A few tops have grabbed the chastity device as they fucked.  Was hot!!

• Upvote 2

At Steamworks Toronto I do walk around in a jockstrap. But later in the night I do take it off to walk around naked and fuck/be fucked by whomever. When it's off, it's so liberating.