My Hot Chaser - Desperate For The Bug - Yet Scared

A while ago I posted a story of the encounter I has with my hot slut. The guy was so conflicted, even so desperate about wanting the bug that the very thought of it makes him hard, yet, at the same time, the thought of the bug scared him shitless.

After the last session I hadn't heard from him in a while when yesterday I received a message in my inbox from him which said "I need you.  Please!"

Read on, because I intended to make sure this slut's dreams, and fears, come true.

"I’ve been thinking about my last encounter with traindriver68 and how horny I have been.  Despite the obvious risks, the prospect of doing it again was often in my mind, fueling pretty much every wank session I have had, and helping me cum quite a few times with the various women I was fucking as well!

This morning I was in the shower, getting clean, and my mind turned back to him and his hard, raw cock.  As I washed, I began to fantasize about our next encounter.  I’d been chatting online with a local guy the night before and we’d talked about meeting up at the sauna in Luton for some group fun.  Traindriver and I had also chatted about meeting here and it got me thinking about how exciting that meeting would be.

We met at the Greenhouse in the changing room and agreed on which glory hole we would use.  I entered the cubicle and got into position.  He followed me, entering the adjoining booth, where he promptly slid his hard cock through the hole in the wall for me to suck.  I dutifully dropped to my knees and sucked his cock, getting it hard and slick with my spit and his precum, the taste of which excited me, but I resisted playing with my hard cock, which kept me horny and in need of release.  He passed his poppers through the hole to me, which was the signal that I should align my hole with the glory hole.  Bending over, I parted my cheeks and pushed back so that my arse was centered over the glory hole, and then I prepared myself by taking a hit of the poppers.  He fingered me, pushing a generous quantity of lube into my quivering, vulnerable, nervous arse.  Then, when he thought I was ready, his hard, raw cock began pushing at my hole, seeking admission where I know it shouldn't go, but I wasn't one to object.  I took another hit of the poppers, enjoying the rush which made me into his slut - into his breeding bitch.  The anonymous nature of the sex was perfect as it allowed me to fantasize, reveling in how slutty I was behaving.

As he found his pace, and I enjoyed the sensation of his hard cock stretching me out.  Reaching forward, I was able to stroke another cock which had appeared through the hole on the other wall.  I was one happy slut:  multiple cocks are always better than one.  About then I heard he call out to me, instructing me to to unlock the door to my booth so that guys could watch and enjoy my whorish self.  Of course, in my heightened state of arousal, I complied and unlocked.  He apparently heard the bolt slide open as he told me "You're a good boy, and I'm gonna reward you!"

With that I heard the bolt of his door slide into the open position, but at no point did he pause in fucking me.  Knowing he also enjoys being fucked, I assumed he was hoping some horny guy would come by and slip into his hole while he fucked mine!

After a few more minutes fucking, he asked "You want a load in your ass?"

Although unsettled, I gave him a firm 'yes'. 

He picked-up the tempo of the fuck, and I could actually fee his cock expanding.  Part of my brain recognized my decision to get fucked raw was far from the best of ideas, but just as I was forming the will to pull off his cock, the door opened, and a guy sporting a rigid cock walked into the room.

From my position, all I could see was his cock, and was fuckin' beautiful.  It was about the same size and shape as traindriver’s, hard and ready to be sucked!  As I open my mouth and it slides in, I almost forget about the cock about to load me up, but I suddenly remember and make a move to pull off. As I do, the guy in my mouth reaches down, grabs my hips and pushes me back against the wall. “Stay there and take his load, you know you want it!”. The voice! It was traindriver!! “Shhh, you know you want this, so I made it happen! This is what you wanted but were too scared to ask for. This is why you wanted to be fucked through the glory hole, so you could imagine it was somebody, nobody, anybody…”

I begin to cry, terrified of what is happening to me, but I don’t struggle against his grip. “Good boy, just keep sucking my cock and enjoy what’s happening to you!” I feel the cock in my arse suddenly swell and the warmth of a big load begin to fill me up. As I feel it, I cry for the knowledge of what I know is happening. As I cry, traindriver unloads in my mouth and as I automatically swallow, I feel the cock in my arse pull out and the cum begin to run down my balls. I try to pull away, but I’m held in place once more, and almost immediately, another cock slides into my ruined hole.

“You stay there and take those cocks. I know you want to, I know you need this and you know it too! The big load of cum you just shot on the floor without even touching your cock is proof! I’ve set you free and you needn’t worry about whose cock is coming through the hole any more. As he speaks, the second cock pumps another hot load into me and is replaced by the yet another. I can hear the guys outside high-fiving and telling each other about the hot hole in the booth taking their loads.

I’m held in place for a total of five loads, shot deep in my hole and pushed deeper by each subsequent cock. My cock remains hard throughout, despite the huge load I shot with my first cum injection, and despite the fact that its continually drooling cum (just like my ruined, stretched arsehole!) all the way through my breeding.

Traindriver remains with me throughout, whispering words of encouragement, feeding me his cock, keeping me in place and making sure I am sniffing his poppers to keep me compliant. When the fifth cock pulls out of my gaping hole, he gently pulls me into a standing position, my tired limbs complaining from where I’ve been bent over for so long.

“Did you enjoy that? Wanna know how many of those guys were poz?”

Of course I did.

“Well the guys who fucked you were arranged by me. I know who they were, but you don’t. If you want to find out, you’re going to have to go around the sauna and ask the guys. But you can’t just ask them, they’ve all agreed that they will only tell you if they are poz or neg when their cock is in your hole. You’ll need to get fucked a few more times if you really want to know!”

As I left the booth I saw guys walking around the hallway, and I wondered which of them had been in my ass.  Of course I also speculated as to which guys were poz and which were neg.  Most of the guys registered my legs and arse were coated in cum, and the hunger each man displayed in his lustful gaze told me he wanted to be the next man to spew his load in my arse.

I made my decision and headed to the open room at the end of the floor where a number of guys had gathered, to be joined by those who were following me.  Taking up my position on the bed, I gestured for someone, anyone to use me, all the while knowing I would, one way or another, eventually figure-out if any of the loads in my arse were, in fact, poz.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 29
  • Thanks 1

Guest LutonBottom

The story above was written by me. I've been too shy or scared to post myself before, not wanting to admit how much of a slut I really want to be but enjoying the fact that all you guys get to see what I've done and what I'm considering doing!

I was going to go to the Greenhouse sauna in Luton on Friday night, with the thought that some of this might even happen -probably not to the exact script, but certainly enough to allow me to fantasize that I'm being bred and knocked-up! Sadly, traindriver had injured himself, and without him, it just wouldn't have been as good...

Hopefully soon traindriver or me will be able to post an update telling you about or next meet and what he got me to do...

Hey Guys, Yeah managed to injure myself so I didnt get to act out this slut's fantasy for him.  Rest assured I'm gonne breed him soon. I want his hole so bad.

I'm gonna buy him a cock cage, and popper him up so he's desperate and out of control.

So we'll let you know soon fuckers

• Upvote 1

Good boy, LutonBottom. Look forward to locking you in that! I', missimg your velvety warm unprotected hole so much. Im gonna get you so turned on youre fucking begging and whimpering to cum. But not till my toxic seed breeds you first. Im gonna make scene cum true.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/20/2016 at 12:36 PM, traindriver68 said:

A while ago I posted a story of the encounter I has with my hot slut. The guy was so conflicted, even so desperate about wanting the bug that the very thought of it makes him hard, yet, at the same time, the thought of the bug scared him shitless.

After the last session I hadn't heard from him in a while when yesterday I received a message in my inbox from him which said "I need you.  Please!"

Read on, because I intended to make sure this slut's dreams, and fears, come true.

"I’ve been thinking about my last encounter with traindriver68 and how horny I have been.  Despite the obvious risks, the prospect of doing it again was often in my mind, fueling pretty much every wank session I have had, and helping me cum quite a few times with the various women I was fucking as well!

This morning I was in the shower, getting clean, and my mind turned back to him and his hard, raw cock.  As I washed, I began to fantasize about our next encounter.  I’d been chatting online with a local guy the night before and we’d talked about meeting up at the sauna in Luton for some group fun.  Traindriver and I had also chatted about meeting here and it got me thinking about how exciting that meeting would be.

We met at the Greenhouse in the changing room and agreed on which glory hole we would use.  I entered the cubicle and got into position.  He followed me, entering the adjoining booth, where he promptly slid his hard cock through the hole in the wall for me to suck.  I dutifully dropped to my knees and sucked his cock, getting it hard and slick with my spit and his precum, the taste of which excited me, but I resisted playing with my hard cock, which kept me horny and in need of release.  He passed his poppers through the hole to me, which was the signal that I should align my hole with the glory hole.  Bending over, I parted my cheeks and pushed back so that my arse was centered over the glory hole, and then I prepared myself by taking a hit of the poppers.  He fingered me, pushing a generous quantity of lube into my quivering, vulnerable, nervous arse.  Then, when he thought I was ready, his hard, raw cock began pushing at my hole, seeking admission where I know it shouldn't go, but I wasn't one to object.  I took another hit of the poppers, enjoying the rush which made me into his slut - into his breeding bitch.  The anonymous nature of the sex was perfect as it allowed me to fantasize, reveling in how slutty I was behaving.

As he found his pace, and I enjoyed the sensation of his hard cock stretching me out.  Reaching forward, I was able to stroke another cock which had appeared through the hole on the other wall.  I was one happy slut:  multiple cocks are always better than one.  About then I heard he call out to me, instructing me to to unlock the door to my booth so that guys could watch and enjoy my whorish self.  Of course, in my heightened state of arousal, I complied and unlocked.  He apparently heard the bolt slide open as he told me "You're a good boy, and I'm gonna reward you!"

With that I heard the bolt of his door slide into the open position, but at no point did he pause in fucking me.  Knowing he also enjoys being fucked, I assumed he was hoping some horny guy would come by and slip into his hole while he fucked mine!

After a few more minutes fucking, he asked "You want a load in your ass?"

Although unsettled, I gave him a firm 'yes'. 

He picked-up the tempo of the fuck, and I could actually fee his cock expanding.  Part of my brain recognized my decision to get fucked raw was far from the best of ideas, but just as I was forming the will to pull off his cock, the door opened, and a guy sporting a rigid cock walked into the room.

From my position, all I could see was his cock, and was fuckin' beautiful.  It was about the same size and shape as traindriver’s, hard and ready to be sucked!  As I open my mouth and it slides in, I almost forget about the cock about to load me up, but I suddenly remember and make a move to pull off. As I do, the guy in my mouth reaches down, grabs my hips and pushes me back against the wall. “Stay there and take his load, you know you want it!”. The voice! It was traindriver!! “Shhh, you know you want this, so I made it happen! This is what you wanted but were too scared to ask for. This is why you wanted to be fucked through the glory hole, so you could imagine it was somebody, nobody, anybody…”

I begin to cry, terrified of what is happening to me, but I don’t struggle against his grip. “Good boy, just keep sucking my cock and enjoy what’s happening to you!” I feel the cock in my arse suddenly swell and the warmth of a big load begin to fill me up. As I feel it, I cry for the knowledge of what I know is happening. As I cry, traindriver unloads in my mouth and as I automatically swallow, I feel the cock in my arse pull out and the cum begin to run down my balls. I try to pull away, but I’m held in place once more, and almost immediately, another cock slides into my ruined hole.

“You stay there and take those cocks. I know you want to, I know you need this and you know it too! The big load of cum you just shot on the floor without even touching your cock is proof! I’ve set you free and you needn’t worry about whose cock is coming through the hole any more. As he speaks, the second cock pumps another hot load into me and is replaced by the yet another. I can hear the guys outside high-fiving and telling each other about the hot hole in the booth taking their loads.

I’m held in place for a total of five loads, shot deep in my hole and pushed deeper by each subsequent cock. My cock remains hard throughout, despite the huge load I shot with my first cum injection, and despite the fact that its continually drooling cum (just like my ruined, stretched arsehole!) all the way through my breeding.

Traindriver remains with me throughout, whispering words of encouragement, feeding me his cock, keeping me in place and making sure I am sniffing his poppers to keep me compliant. When the fifth cock pulls out of my gaping hole, he gently pulls me into a standing position, my tired limbs complaining from where I’ve been bent over for so long.

“Did you enjoy that? Wanna know how many of those guys were poz?”

Of course I did.

“Well the guys who fucked you were arranged by me. I know who they were, but you don’t. If you want to find out, you’re going to have to go around the sauna and ask the guys. But you can’t just ask them, they’ve all agreed that they will only tell you if they are poz or neg when their cock is in your hole. You’ll need to get fucked a few more times if you really want to know!”

As I left the booth I saw guys walking around the hallway, and I wondered which of them had been in my ass.  Of course I also speculated as to which guys were poz and which were neg.  Most of the guys registered my legs and arse were coated in cum, and the hunger each man displayed in his lustful gaze told me he wanted to be the next man to spew his load in my arse.

I made my decision and headed to the open room at the end of the floor where a number of guys had gathered, to be joined by those who were following me.  Taking up my position on the bed, I gestured for someone, anyone to use me, all the while knowing I would, one way or another, eventually figure-out if any of the loads in my arse were, in fact, poz.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM That is so hot .