Which Is The Bigger Risk?

fungayboy

Chatting to a friend (with benefits!) and we were talking about doing raw and who was more at risk, a neg top fucking a pot bottom or a poz top fucking a neg bottom.

I thought the second is the larger risk, but what is the sort of likelihood that a neg top is taking compared to a neg bottom if the counterpart is poz?

The CDC has calculated those risks and you can find the numbers on line.  But keep in mind those numbers are for a large group.  Looking at them and using that to assign your own risk may be less than accurate.

But the numbers I saw are something like 138 times out of 10,000 for a bottom getting fucked by a poz top.   When the bottom is POZ and getting fucked by a NEG cock the number is something like 11 out of 10,000.

But in my own situation, in the 10 day window where I was most likely knocked up (yeah, I kept really good records), I took 3 different cocks and had 15 POZ loads driven deep.   I will never know for sure, but given the brushing I did before and the viral load of the dude that was topping me, it quite likely was the first fuck of that span that got the job done.    As always, only you can decide on the risk you are willing to take   It is my belief, if you don't want an STD, you don't fuck raw. 

• Upvote 1

Always a risk and it depends on more than just the status and position of the person who is positive. Some people and most people at some time are more receptive to the hiv virus than others. Successfulchaser rightly points out that his roughed up anus was more receptive to being pozzed at that point than it perhaps would have been had he not interfered. Similarly the roughed up anus of a poz bottom could conceivably transfer the virus to a neg top were the cock or even fingers were they used to have any entry points.  

Thanks guys. Been really interesting reading all of this. So to sum up, a top is at less risk then a bottom. Either way there is always some risk. Risk can be amplified by fucking rough and damaging the bottoms hole.

FUNGAYBOY. You are really hot. I love ginger and you being a bottom I'll bet you get lots of attention from tops.

Thanks *blush* Less attention then you may think lol Besides I am really a dark blonde, it's only my pubes that have the red twist to them!

• Upvote 1