Master/slave Contract

Man4manplay

I have enter negotiations with a Master to sign a contract in which I will be his slave of a year. For him this is a job in which he will receive a payment.  I´m new to all of  this and  the contract seems very well done  ( he has done this before many times) but I need some input and feedback of anyone here that has had a similar experience. the current draft ( is very long) but basically  covers  things like 1)the duration ( 1 year)  the payment to master, all sexual act expressly  accorded, that he will administer my property, including having access to accounts, profiles emails etc. that i cannot have sex without his consent or with people not approved by him. that he can take video and picture of sexual acts and this videos and pictures are his property,  a release of responsibility for any physical, emotional, economic or general harm done to slave even acts on purpose. release of responsibility for any std including he will not be responsible for any treatment. I cannot get married or have a relationship other that the one with the master among many other clauses. If any of you have any experience or drafts of contracts  or clauses please send me some feedback thru here or email bareboypr@gmail.com

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

This concept really turns me on. if I met a serious Dom, that was willing to actually draft up a contract, I could really get into this, and it would be my entry into the BDSM subculture.

If anyone out there is a serious Dom, willing to train a newbie-sub,  lets get in touch.

While the idea of such a contractual arrangement may be exciting, actually entering into one would be, to say the least, unwise.

Giving a stranger access and control over your finances is an excellent way to find yourself broke and homeless. If you’re going to pay the man to abuse you, what is to stop him from draining your accounts and then end the contract because you can no longer pay him?

Plus, you cannot release him to commit criminal acts against you by waiver. If you had hired a man to kill you in lieu of suicide, that man would still face a murder charge no matter what kind of agreement you signed - in fact, it would be worse for him because it would be proof of premeditation.

If you agree that you can’t have sex without his consent, what if he simply decides to withhold consent for the duration of the contract? Hey, he’s getting paid whether you have sex or not, and it saves him the trouble of having to get involved in your sex life. And you would have no recourse if that’s all the contract specifies.

If you meet a man who wants to sign you up for something like this, don’t walk away - run.