Depression & Barebacking/bug Chasing

cheatingjock

Guest cumdumpfagboi

I have been dealing with treatment resistant depression and anxiety for the majority of my life now, and I'd agree that it my cheating and bugchasing stem from there. Treatment always resulted in destroying my sex drive, whereas at least when I am being bred, I know I am of use and bringing pleasure to someone, which leaves me feeling better in the moment.

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I would not say its so much depression for me, is that, it has more to do with realizing that my life is two-thirds over, most of the biggest events are behind me, i.e.  graduations, marriage, career. etc.  As it stands now, Barebacking is the most exciting and intense thing going. I don't feel down or anything, its just that BB sex / chasing fells  that anticlimactic void of being past my ARC point in life. Another thing too, is having this mind-set, allows me to accept the consequences much easier.

10 hours ago, PozTemptation said:

I would not say its so much depression for me, is that, it has more to do with realizing that my life is two-thirds over, most of the biggest events are behind me, i.e.  graduations, marriage, career. etc.  As it stands now, Barebacking is the most exciting and intense thing going. I don't feel down or anything, its just that BB sex / chasing fells  that anticlimactic void of being past my ARC point in life. Another thing too, is having this mind-set, allows me to accept the consequences much easier.

I  concur with this thought - it resonates with me - but would add that personally being on the more functioning end of the autistic spectrum makes me rather focus on things quite intensely... mix in a little anxiety and I am not sure the constant competitive nature of being one amongst oh so many bottoms does a lot for self esteem. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest hodannyboi
On 10/22/2016 at 4:22 PM, PozGoat said:

Barebacking makes depression much more fun!

Perhaps unintentionally brilliant, but brilliant nonetheless.  ?

I find that barebacking is GREAT for one’s overall sexual and mental health - very comforting and de-stressing!! It helps many of life’s rough spots and times! I wish I could bb or be bbed on a daily basis.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I  concur with this thought - it resonates with me - but would add that personally being on the more functioning end of the autistic spectrum makes me rather focus on things quite intensely... mix in a little anxiety and I am not sure the constant competitive nature of being one amongst oh so many bottoms does a lot for self esteem. 

Well said Sir!!

• Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 10:22 AM, PozGoat said:

Barebacking makes depression much more fun!

IMO BB'ing is one of many treatments for depression.

Worked for me!

Oink.

Exactly me too if I am down in the dumps I got to the backroom and get fucked four or five times and it is amazing how my mancunt pumped full of seed makes me one very happy pig

On 10/23/2016 at 3:00 AM, samshadowxxx said:

I don't know that I suffer from depression as such, it's never got me down so much that I've felt the need to go and see a doc about it. However, in my daily life and my work situation, there are few moments where I could say i'm truly happy and having fun. The overwhelming feeling for me a lot of the time is just one of severe boredom with what society considers to be a "normal" existence. I have non-sex hobbies and passions that I enjoy but don't get the chance to practice them as often as I'd like. So when I'm getting fucked, playing with guys and taking cock... That's one of the times in life where I am really happy and enjoying myself.

This resonates with me in a big way. Daily life, at least at work, can be quite humdrum (borderline groundhog day, lol), I feel like I'm on auto pilot most of the time. It's not awful, but it's not exciting either. I play the guitar in a band, so that's my happy place and creative outlet, otherwise I'm happiest when my legs are spread.... 

On 4/30/2017 at 6:56 PM, barecubtop said:

I resonate with this.  I don't feel as though I'm depressed to the point where I need to see a doctor, and I DO have activities that I do when I can (concerts, shows, dinners with friends, reading, etc...) that make me happy.  My thing is loneliness....I've lived alone for over 10 years now, with limited dating, etc.. and the loneliness can make me want to go find hookups and do the BB fucking and such, for connection.  

Yeah, pretty much this. Most of the bug chasers I've met skew depressive even if undiagnosed. Barebacking feels like a kind of intimacy--probably the easiest kind for depressed guys to seek out reliably. Getting pozzed is a deeper version of that. You don't forget the guy who tells you you're poz now while he's cumming in you...

Communities around taboo fetishes like bug chasing are usually tight-knit, and often there's some degree of trust between gifter/chaser even if it's just temporary. I think some guys crave that more than the virus.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, gaysk8er86 said:

I suffer from depression and love barebacking. Im sure there is some self destruction in there but having guys fuck my hole just makes me feel wanted. And pleasing a man helps with the depression. Ugh I want a cock right now

exactly - cock and seed cures me when I am down in the dumps