Cock Rings - Why So Prevalent?

dude8688

A variety of reasons I guess. Some guys might need them, others might enjoy how they feel, maybe some just like how they look.

Even though I'm a bottom, I have a handful of different cock rings and I do enjoy wearing them, although I don't wear them often when I'm getting fucked. I do find my erections are harder for longer when I wear them, my favorite ones are the ones with a built in ball stretcher though. Feels great to have your nuts pulled down and away from your body!

• Upvote 1

Although I describe myself as vers, I am perhaps more comfortable bottoming than topping - as such, I find using a cock-ring when I'm topping gives me the added confidence that I'll stay hard for the duration.

My only issue with cock rings is that I've not yet found one that is truly comfortable - funnily enough durex brought some out which would be perfect if a little thinner.

Although I describe myself as vers, I am perhaps more comfortable bottoming than topping - as such, I find using a cock-ring when I'm topping gives me the added confidence that I'll stay hard for the duration.

My only issue with cock rings is that I've not yet found one that is truly comfortable - funnily enough durex brought some out which would be perfect if a little thinner.

I recommend anything from Oxballs. Very stretchy and comfortable!

I also wear one with the "need" for one. I am a bottom. I just love the feeling. My dick is semi-hard from just using one (I like that) and my balls are pulled away from my body increasing the chance the top's balls are slapping against mine when he fucks. And, even though I am a bottom, it creates a bigger package in my pants when not having sex. Just love the looks and glances at my crotch from other men.

ive never had great sex with a "top" who wore a cockring. IMO, they are vers guys or bottoms who want to get in my hole so i avoid them if i see any pics of a cockring

A bottom putting on a cock ring does not mean they want to top you.  If a bottom wants to top someone he usually does not need a cock ring to do that.