Bottoms Like Ass / Tops Like Cock?

cheatingjock

So I find that I love ass as far as looking at, pictures of, etc. But am 100% bottom.  Maybe a goal thing? Like want an ass like that etc?

My question is, do other bottoms share this? And do tops find other cocks hot? I've talked to a few bottoms who feel the same way I do, but never really noticed a top feeling the same about other cocks. 

I have the same thing. Why indeed? I don't want to fuck it. I'm a bottom. But I like looking at hot asses, collect pics, appreciate a hot ass on the bottom when watching vids on Xtube, love watching guys' asses on the street. Maybe it is because I would love to have one like one that I particularly like? I don't know but I can drool over a hot ass like any top ;-)

Interesting question if tops feel the same thing about other cocks.

Btw, you don't have anything to be jealous about. Your ass is a fucking gorgeous A+++ 

• Upvote 1

you both have hot asses. 

I'm usually a bottom and look at asses and cocks, tonight my b/f wanted me to top so took a few little purple pills and fucked him for half an hour. Did I like it? Yeah, the orgasm was incredible but much prefer being a bottom. He, being a top, says he doesn't look at other dicks, but does look at asses all the time.

• Upvote 2