How To Make Him Give Me It Bare

fungayboy

So I am meeting a guy this eve and would love him to bare me. He isn't totally opposed to the idea having said 'after a few meets we could' but I want his load today. Any suggestions on how I might convince him?

I don't want to do stealth or anything, I want him to agree willingly :D

Hell if it takes a few meets then it does, but anyone ever had this and managed to get him to do it on the first time?

... let a couple of tops start fucking me with a condom at first. during the fuck session i pulled off the condom. i looked deep into their eyes thus they could see my lust/desire and EVERY top was going on to fuck me bareback.  never any discussion before and after.  :P

assuming he's going to spend some time rimming your hole, when he gets up, ask him just to "tease" your hole with his cock head before he puts a condom on....just the head.  Remind him that you're neg and be sure to ask if he's sure he's neg or undet so you don't come off as a sleazy ho that'll just take anyone's raw cock :)  If your hole is welcoming enough, you'll almost definitely go from "just the head" to half the shaft.  Then you've got a better than 50/50 chance he won't be pulling out till he's done - from my experience.  I've only had one guy in the past 2-3 years still insist on a condom after I had his head in my hole (just a couple months ago).  Usually I wouldn't agree to meet for condom sex but he was a 30yo bodybuilder, so I took a chance I'd get him to breed me....didn't work, but still a good fuck!!  He banged a load out of me doggy style then flipped on his back and jacked a load out all the way up to his face.  Hated to waste both our loads, but didn't wanna come off as TOO sleazy still hoping I'd get another chance at his bare cock another time!!

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Start kissing and playing around. Massage his cock and put it near your hole. Tell him you want to feel his cock on your hole. When he is ready tell him to fuck you a little bare to get your hole open. Then hopefully he gets carried away and you get his load. Usually works for me. 

• Upvote 1

Agree with chubbybttmmuc. Let him start with a condom then reach around and pull it off him at some point during the fuck. I've done this several times and only once did the top get pissed off enough to stop fucking me and leave. A couple times I've had the top pause for a "what the fuck" moment before plunging back in my ass bare but most of them just went with the flow and kept fucking without the condom until they shot their load in my ass.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I don't even raise it up front...I go on the assumption it's going to be bare. If he wants me to wrap or he wants to wrap I always say "we can always wrap when we get closer" and usually he goes for it. I'll never ask him to wrap and its dependent on him to ask if I'm fucking. If he still insists, then I try the "pull out to cum" strategy. Usually they cave when you get close. I have one hot as fuck little boy who is a total condom Nazi, always reaching back to check my cock to see if I still have it on. I do, but I tear the tip with my fingernail so it leaks in his ass or tears and slides down my shaft. I give him condoms I've tampered with so sometimes they break or fail. He quickly pulls the, off when he's done and flushes the, or throws them in the trash. It's cute how concerned he is for my safety when he realizes one has leaked or broken and I tell him it's ok. I tell him we might as well go bare since they've broken so many times but he insists on using them even though I've secretly bred his ass countless times now. He never checks mine to see if they failed, doesn't seem to realize I've cum in him...maybe he does and just wants to keep up the pretense.

• 3 months later...