What If I Told You That I Lied You?

Disclaimer:  sorry for my English.  I know it isn't very good but I do hope you enjoy this true story.

A week ago I was on Grindr looking for some bareback sex.  A raw cock was all I needed.  I texted a 22 yeard old guy, from Sicily, but living in Rome.  He described himself as 'kinky and hung'.  A few days later we got together, and as we were about to fuck and I asked "Are you poz?"

"No," he replied, adding "are you?"

"Yes."

"On meds?"

"Sure," I lied.

Well, it was a gorgeous hard fuck.  I ended up scooping his cum from my hole, licking it from my fingers and deep kissing him.  Afterwards we lay in my bed, smoking cigarettes and cuddling, when commented "You've got no limits, man."

"Well, I hope you enjoyed yourself," I replied.

"Yeah, I did, and to be honest I wanna be like you."

"Do you always play bare?"

"Yeah.  Four months ago I knew for sure I was still neg, but I really don't know now."

"So you wanna get pozzed?"

"Emmm, well, I gotta admit the mere thought of taking a poz load makes me hard."

"And what if I told you I had lied earlier?"

He kissed me deeply and, staring straight into my eyes asked "What do you mean?"

"I'm not on meds.  Want some poz cum?  Want my virus in your blood?"

Without saying a word he took my bone into his mouth and gave me head.

Ordinarily I have a hard time cumming if I'm only getting a blow job, but something about playing with a 22 year old who wanted to taste poz cum pushed me over the edge.  That and I wanted to please him.  And, as my poz load began making its way out of my balls I asked "Are you ready for my toxic spunk?"

"Yes, sir," he replied as he closed his eyes, a look of rapture on his face, as he swallowed all my poz man juice.

Afterwards he said the next time we play he wants my cum in his ass - no mercy.  I will definitely brand him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 3

That is just what we want to hear from a guy at times. There is just something so hot about a young neg. guy wanting a poz undedicated cock in his ass and breed him. For the top or the bottom but to look into each others eyes as the cum is flowing deep in the ass is so hot!!!! 

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...