Should I Keep On With Bb?

Hi, i am new here

i've got forced into bb fuck last year by two sketchy daddies, and it opened my eyes on how better sex is with rubber out of the way

i assumed i was pozed, so the next few months i felt much more relaxed about taking it raw, until my results came and i was neg

now i find myself again in the same situation as before, where i'm afraid of the consequences :/

but being a cumdump is only thing that turns me on right now, so i still take it raw from time to time 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, so you have heard from the PReP pushers and know that is an option.   But, I think that many of us would also say that getting knocked up is not the worse thing that could ever happen to you.   My belief is that leading a very repressed sex life is more harmful than the bug.    If you are gonna do a pill a day, consider just fucking raw and seeing what happens many guys go years and never get converted.   Perhaps living an authentic queer experience---fucking raw and dealing with the virus if you convert might be an option as well.  I know for me, it has be an amazing journey.

• Upvote 8

Guest ff-whole

Once you go raw, it is my perception that going back to safe - using condoms is near to impossible. 

It is so addictive, so I would indeed try to get on Prep.

I tell you what I think also. Just thinking about this. You said your already thought you were pozzed once. And you were much more relaxed about sex and you were enjoying yourself. You have dealt with it in a way and you were ok with it. So I`d say relax and enjoy BB sex. You may find after a couple of years if you don`t convert that you will be actively chasing it then too. I feel we only live once so have fun and do it man!!

• Upvote 1

I tell you what I think also. Just thinking about this. You said your already thought you were pozzed once. And you were much more relaxed about sex and you were enjoying yourself. You have dealt with it in a way and you were ok with it. So I`d say relax and enjoy BB sex. You may find after a couple of years if you don`t convert that you will be actively chasing it then too. I feel we only live once so have fun and do it man!!

Am kind on the same side as cman54 here, you thought you had been pozzed and became comfortable with the idea and let go and enjoyed yourself, so the idea has been planted and accepted once,it will be very difficult to go back now and refrain, there will always be the temptations now that you have taken raw and BB. It's the ultimate decision you and only you will have to make for yourself, but if still having thoughts, check out the online and offshore pharmacies, like Inhouse and a few of the others that might ship to your location and get on the PrEP if possible. 

I agree with all of you, guys

It's impossible going back now, and the fear doesn't stop me from taking it bare (took 3 anon loads last night).

There's nothing like it, without the rubber i stay hard all the time, and if fucked long enough can shoot without touching my self

Won't give that up. Even though fear is still present, i know myself well enough that I know i wont stop and gonna pig myself out when i feel like it.

• Upvote 4

Congrats buddy. I know you have the fear still there but you have proven you can over come it to really enjoy yourself. To me that is the biggest thing for you. Knowing a bare cock is in you and will be pumping you full of sperm is such an awesome feeling. I know there are risks but the reward is more then worth it!!!

• Upvote 1

I  am new to this and so want to go bare only.  The danger drives me crazy.  It is so hot as you know.  How should I start it.

Just do it (top or bottom). If it what you really want nature will take over and you'll see it through to the end whether that's shooting your load inside a willing bottom's ass or taking a top's load in your ass. If you have doubts or feel uncomfortable with what's happening that's a sign that you're not ready to fully embrace bareback sex and should abort the mission (so to speak). Either way, just know that once you've taken or given a load it's very hard to put the genie back in the bottle and go back to playing safe.  

• Upvote 1