Should I Keep On With Bb?

I love bareback and I'm headlong into taking all loads. After the many hundreds I've got no fear of HIV or any other diseases. I welcome them. I try to hook up with POZ guys, but I think taking all loads with reckless abandon will do the job anyway. I'm A CUM WHORE AND I LOVE IT ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. New here too. 

I miss having raw sex myself. Just got back with the ex how doesn't allow me to have raw sex outside the relationship. 

I have very strong feelings for him. We broke up several times too with is a bit unhealthy. lol. 

I have feelings for him, but I have a strong urge to just fuck bareback all the time. 

So, I'm just questioning my motives with being with this guy. 

• Upvote 1

On 2016-11-07 at 2:44 PM, aberquake said:

I miss having raw sex myself. Just got back with the ex how doesn't allow me to have raw sex outside the relationship. 

I'm in a loving relationship, we both enjoy each others company, but sex is not something one man can fulfill. We recognize the need for an open relationship but we were both worried about STIs. We both joined safestsex.org and the agreement we have is to only have have sexual contact with other safestsex.org members. So far it's working out quite well and eventually we want to become validated members.

A couple of days ago I hooked-up with a guy, we met at a park, he fucked me, bred my hole and I was not worried that he may be infected. I had seen his test results, dates and the location of the clinic where he performed his tests. Much better than a "I'm clean, tested a couple of months ago".

Reading some of the posts here one would assume that everyone here can't wait to get infected with some disease, hopefully chronic and several at the same time. Although I'm a barebacker I don't want to catch anything. It's true that people lie about their results but it's also true that there many guys like myself who just want to enjoy sex with no condoms without such fear of HIV and others. Why be so negative all the time?

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Javelin
On 24/10/2016 at 11:18 AM, SuccessfulChaser said:

Ok, so you have heard from the PReP pushers and know that is an option.   But, I think that many of us would also say that getting knocked up is not the worse thing that could ever happen to you.   My belief is that leading a very repressed sex life is more harmful than the bug.    If you are gonna do a pill a day, consider just fucking raw and seeing what happens many guys go years and never get converted.   Perhaps living an authentic queer experience---fucking raw and dealing with the virus if you convert might be an option as well.  I know for me, it has be an amazing journey.

I really go with Successful Chaser. Looks like you had already accepted the fact that you could be poz until you found out you were still neg. It's a matter of accepting what you really want and of disentangling social norms from what you, and I say you, really want. You love bb. Do you prefer to take prep and still worry because it's not 100% sure, or get it and then know where you stand? I'm not saying it's an easy decision and I've only come to it recently myself. I think the most important thing in the balance is whether you follow what you're told and decide to please others or take your own personal path. 

Guest JizzDumpWI
On 10/23/2016 at 2:52 PM, bjprincess said:

Hi, i am new here

i've got forced into bb fuck last year by two sketchy daddies, and it opened my eyes on how better sex is with rubber out of the way

i assumed i was pozed, so the next few months i felt much more relaxed about taking it raw, until my results came and i was neg

now i find myself again in the same situation as before, where i'm afraid of the consequences :/

but being a cumdump is only thing that turns me on right now, so i still take it raw from time to time 

You relaxed once before when you thought it didn't matter.  Why not just choose that mindset.  You were ready to be poz once so has anything really changed?

On 11/26/2016 at 1:54 AM, JizzDumpWI said:

You relaxed once before when you thought it didn't matter.  Why not just choose that mindset.  You were ready to be poz once so has anything really changed?

nothing did change you're right... my love for bb is not something i can just bury, i tried taking it with a rubber for a week or two, but it didn't really work

it usually ended with someone taking the condom off or completely breaking it, so i took a load every time 

i wouldn't say i'm a chaser, but i still do mostly bb :) 

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'd started out barebacking not even knowing there was a name for it or that I should use rubbers or have the guy fucking me put one on...was HS and I was stupid. When I turned 18 I started hustling and learned I needed to use them. It was a total fucking buzzkill for sex. Outside of that I kept going bare unless it was an anon hookup, but sometimes not even then. Eventually I started topping bare if the guy offered more money because it just felt better. I now just cannot get hard to fuck a guy with a condom on and since I stopped hustling only do bareback.

Guest JizzDumpWI
On 12/2/2016 at 1:20 PM, bjprincess said:

nothing did change you're right... my love for bb is not something i can just bury, i tried taking it with a rubber for a week or two, but it didn't really work

it usually ended with someone taking the condom off or completely breaking it, so i took a load every time 

i wouldn't say i'm a chaser, but i still do mostly bb :) 

Is PrEP an option for you?

• 9 months later...
On 11/7/2016 at 2:44 PM, aberquake said:

This is a tough situation because you are still young and if you "control yourself" and don't take advantage of what sex with man can offer you, you may be sorry later on in life, in your 50's, 60's and on. But if you let go and start to freely enjoy bareback sex, there's a big chance of getting infections which can be quite annoying. At least you are on PrEP so you don't have to worry about pozing.

I took the risk when I was young but managed to fully enjoy bareback sex and taking anon loads but I haven't pozed. Not too many bottoms have taken more than 1,000 anon loads without pozing.

• Upvote 1

I too, believe that once you experience the thrill and the risk (and perhaps the fear), it is difficult to go back.  I was stealthed by a hot dude in June of '16.  I was shocked at my own feelings of somewhat hoping he had infected me.  But, by the time I had a solid neg. test, I wanted more.   A month or two later I started chasing.  In January of this year ('17) I tested POZ.  

Making that decision to continue will quite possibly equate to making the decision to get knocked up.  If that desire has taken root in your heart and mind, then get out there and fuck hard and get your faggot ass knocked up.  I did and I love it.  

On 10/23/2016 at 0:52 PM, bjprincess said:

Hi, i am new here

i've got forced into bb fuck last year by two sketchy daddies, and it opened my eyes on how better sex is with rubber out of the way

i assumed i was pozed, so the next few months i felt much more relaxed about taking it raw, until my results came and i was neg

now i find myself again in the same situation as before, where i'm afraid of the consequences :/

but being a cumdump is only thing that turns me on right now, so i still take it raw from time to time 

Being a cumdump is really the best type of sex. You'll have a better outlook while Fuckn.