azn777

I was traveling for business, and, after a long, stressful week, was horned up in the hotel room so I posted on CL for a small group of anonymous fun.  My posting said I was looking for straight/married dad/bros, and that I would be be blindfolded and give any guys a BJ, but open to more.  There were mixed responses:  most were not a good match but three guys looked decent, having sent their body and cock pics.  I sealed the deal and waited in bed.

First guy (A) came in, sat in bed wasting no time touching me, spooned me in his arms, kissed my cheeks.  His breath was fresh and minty.  He had showered and had a beer belly but wasn't out of shape.  I began playing with his soft cock, and about then the second guy (B) B) arrived.  The two guys greeted each other, typical straight dudes, very macho.  My heart was beating faster.  B wrapped his arms around me, kissed my cheek and not shy at all, kissed my lips.  He was quite tall, and I was pleased when, without hesitation, he kissed me, his wide mouth easily swallowing mine, sucking my tongue and lips into his mouth and ramming his tongue down my throat.  Ah, he was a smoker but he had chewing gum which balanced the taste, in a good way.  

After we kissed, the two daddies exchanged small chat.  I learned each was married but had ample experience with guys.  The second guy undressed and gestured for me to lay down on the bed.  He climbed behind me, spooning me from the back.  A asked B if he was going to fuck my pussy, to which B whispered on my ear "Be our bitch tonight."

They weren't seeking my agreement, but rather were merely informing me because I hadn't made any response.  A meanwhile began kissing me, and I was happy to give in.

Then B lifted up my legs, burying his face in between my ass cheeks, rimming and eating my hole.   A shift away his focus away from my mouth and said "Yeah, get that pussy ready for me." 

The conversation between both guys continued as they exchanged tales of their sexual encounters with their high school girlfriends and even their wives.  I learned A had met his first girlfriend in high school, and, after several months of only making out, every time he touched her pussy, she would get up and leave.  He became increasingly horny and was desperate to fuck her.  One night they went to a birthday party, where he got somewhat buzzed and she was absolutely drunk.  When they got home, they made out as usual and this time she didn't object when he removed her panties.  He remembered he was excited and yet nervous.  

Anyhow, as he told us how she moaned as he played with her pussy, he pushed his cock against my hole, which, he commented, reminded him of when he first fucked his girlfriend.  At this moment, I felt A's cock in my mouth as he went down on mine.  "You're precumming crazy down here," he commented as he lubed my hole.

"Yeah, at that time I just wanted to enter her, so I pushed and rubbed her warm hole.  I could feel I was precumming heavily in her hole, so it was really wet.  I just keep pushing gently," and as he said his, he slid his cock head into my ass.

A asked "You gonna bareback his pussy?"

B didn't actually respond, but instead softly moaned, pushed his way into my hole, gently fucking away, each thrust deeper.  I would have moaned out loud if A's cock was not in my mouth.  It swelled considerably, oozing precum into my mouth, as B pounded harder and harder.  Then I felt a strong squirt of tasty cum in my mouth and immediately he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

A turned my face to him, snowballing his cum with me, almost stealing all the cum from my mouth into his, only to spit it back into my mouth.  This went back and forth several times as, at the same time, he thrust into my ass hard, and held still, blowing his load deep in my hole.  When he withdrew his cock, the cum oozed out of my hole, so I licked it up as best I could.  The taste of his cum, and the memory of him barebacking me caused me to make another mess on the bed.

We forgot about the third guy as he never showed-up.  His loss.  

• Upvote 4