Steamworks Or 442 Tonight? Oct 24Th

I was at 442 last Monday and had an incredible time.  I have been there several times in the past and never left disappointed.  The men are there to fuck.  There is a darkroom that is constantly busy and the layout with fuck benches and slings throughout the club are conducive to extreme fucking.  I am a top and easily plowed 15 hot asses last Monday.  Good group of men who don't just walk around.  They want to fuck or get fucked.

• Upvote 2

I went to cumunion at Steamworks Friday, then cumunion at 442 Saturday.  Hands down 442 is much better.  More fucking and less wondering.  I was on all fours, getting fucked by IDK how many dudes.  There was something awesome about being lined up with a bunch of other bottoms all taking raw cock and encouraging each other. Loved it. One of the best nights ever ... I will be going back!!  I'd write more but cant stop jacking off every time I think about it.

• 3 weeks later...