Twinks in the Bath House

prn4r

I love it when I discover an innocent-looking twink at a bathhouse taking anonymous loads from anyone who will give it to him.  The older and less attractive the tops are, the better.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to happen often, at least in my experience.  Which bathhouses would be the best places to find this scene, and what are some of the things you've seen happening there?

• Upvote 3

I've only seen this once and it was in London at a sex club called Chariiots.  I don't know whether he has sex with anyone there other than with me.  When I first saw him, I didn't think I had a chance at all with him, so I didn't even try to pursue him.  I just kept walking around.  I got into the Jacuzzi.  A few minutes later he got in.  I was talking to another person when I felt a hand touch my leg under the water.  I was surprised it was the twink.  I couldn't believe he wanted to fool around with me.  We got out of the Jacuzzi and went into one of the rooms to be alone.  I was shocked again when laid on the bed, pulled me on top of him and took my dick into his asshole without even saying a word about a condom.  Needless to say, The shock mixed with the pleasure caused me to flood his insides with cum.  After I came, I stayed inside of him and we both fell asleep for about an hour then he left the club.  He told me that he was visiting there from Canada.  I told him that I was from California and that hopefully we would contact each other again.  I knew that was not likely to happen but he gave me his number anyway. 

• Upvote 2