My High School Bully

PHXariesAZ

All through high school I knew I was gay, and at 5'8", 125 pubs (soaking wet) I was an easy target. One guy in particular bullied me through senior year. His name was Elliot Warner Ray and his family was very prominent in the community.  It left me with very little recourse except to take what he was dishing out.

That amounted to the occasional time he'd get me alone where he forced me to suck him off.  I learned quickly through him raping my mouth not only how to give great head, but the joys of swallowing cum.

After graduation he went to work for his father before heading to a prominent university on the east coast. I was not as lucky as he was and has to settle for the local community college.

I was able to get a job at a local fitness club where I quickly made friends with a number of the personal trainers.  They were really cool with me and offered to help me bulk up.

Through nutritional advice and regular workouts I started to put some muscle on my skinny frame.  Then one day they asked me if I'd be interested in something 'special' to help me along.  Before I knew it I was taking steroids and was gaining muscle really fast.

These guys became really good friends and when labor day weekend came they invited me to spend the weekend with them.
Three of the trainers rented a house nit far from this club.  It started off as a typical weekend.  They had a pool I their back yard and I soon we were swimming.  This was the first time I noticed that they had matching tattoos.  It was of a rattle snake on the upper left side of their chest.

I commented on how hot the tattoo looked and thought maybe I could get the something.  They told me that there was only one way that I could get the tattoo and they'd even pay for it.....I'd have to let them fuck me.
One of them actually was hoping I'd be interested especially since I was going to be spending the weekend with them and they wanted to party with me.  I kind of knew what he meant, but has never done drugs before.  He said that they would take care of me if I wanted to party with them and have the best sex of my life.

I let them know that the only sexual experience I've had so far were the blow jobs my high school bully forced on me.  They pulled a strange pipe out and began smoking it and before I could answer they had me taking my first hit.

As they taught me how to smoke from the pipe one of the guys got me a shot to drink.  They told me to swallow down the shot and follow it with a good amount of Gatorade.

I followed their instructions and the shot treated nasty.  We all settled down and before to long I was feeling really horny and the guys has me down on my knees as they began taking turns with my mouth.

As I was really going to town sucking one if the guys cocks I felt someone behind me as two hands were in my ass cheeks and a tongue began to probe my hole. I couldn't help myself as I began to moan around the cock in my mouth.  One of the guys suggested we move this to the basement where we could get more comfortable.

Down in the basement they had a sex room set up.  A bed was on one side, a couch I the other and in the middle they had hanging from beams in the ceiling a sling.  They told me to climb in and get comfortable, but once I was I the sling I was theirs until Monday afternoon.

For some unknown reason I climbed into the sling and got comfortable.   They then secured my feet in stirrups attached to the chains and my wrists were put into restraints.  I was truly theirs, there was no escape.  While they were restraining me my cock got very hard.  My body knew I needed this even if my mind want sure.

Before I knew it one of the guys appeared with a syringe I his hand as another one was tying a piece if exercise tubing on my upper arm.  They told me to keep still as they give me a slam as Tina (the same stuff I had been smoking earlier).
I watched as they stuck the needle in one of my prominent veins, then they explained as a flash of blood appeared in the barrel that they were making sure the needle was in the vein, before they slowly emptied the contents.

When the tubing was removed grill my arm I felt a warmth rush into my chest just before I started to cough really hard.  As I was coming out of my coughing fit I noticed that the guys each doing themselves.

I then felt someone resume licking my ass as one of the guys leaned over to kiss me before giving me his cock to suck.  Now I had never been fucked before but my ass was screaming to be filled.

As the guys tongued my hole and I sucked a nice cock I was moaning in pure pleasure.  I took a moment to pause sucking on the cock in my mouth to beg who ever it was between my legs too fuck me.

I went back to sucking cock when I felt the tip of a cock at my hole.  As the cock st my hole pooped through I thought  Fuck, it felt so damn good to finally get fucked.

When I was allowed to see the stud who has taken my cherry, I was pleasantly surprised to see the trainer who has helped my shape my new body.  He looked down at me and commented on what a stud I've become as his cock bottomed out.
He then began to slowly pull out and push back in waiting for me to get accustomed to his penetration.  When he finally started to really fuck me my wrists were released.  He guided my hand to my hole do I could feel his steel spike as it pistoned in my hungry hole.

As I felt his cock moving in and out I never felt a condom.  I then asked if he put a condom on, I was taught never to fuck without one.

He looked down saying I never asked for one and besides, he never uses them, that it feels so much better raw and he began to fuck me harder.  He was really hitting something deep inside me cause it made me forget about the condom and give into the pleasure I was feeling of my first fuck.

As he continued to fuck me I face into the bareback fuck buy asked him not to cum inside me.  He asked me not to what.  I again after him not to cum inside me.  He acted like he couldn't really hear what I said and again said don't do what and then I yelled cum inside me.  He then said oh ok, and I felt his cock getting harder and he began to getting as he slammed into my hole and I felt his cock spasming.

I'm sure he saw the look of shock on my face when he leaned in kissed me and whispered, I never pull out until I cum.  My cock was so hard thinking about what just happen and before I knew it he pulled out and another one of the guys took his place.

At this point I didn't care about condoms or where the guy shot his load.

(Next Chapter, my high school bully returns)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 29
  • Downvote 2

It wasn't easy to earn my rattle snake tattoo.  For the next several weekend I would have to get off work at the same time as my 3 trainer friends on Saturday, go with them to the 4 bedroom house they rent, get slammed and then fucked by each one.  I stopped thinking about safe sex, only wanting their raw chicks and cum inside me.  During the week they began to work with me on becoming a personal trainer.

It had been about a month since the labor day party when I started to feel sick.  I was at the club and had to leave early.  My three buddies seemed pleased I was starting to become ill and told me to go home, get some rest and drink plenty of fluids.

I was sick for 4 days which gave me time to study for my personal trainer's test.  I had to take my test that Saturday morning and the club would get the results Monday.  After my test I was to go over the the house for our usual party and play.

When I got to the house I found my friends in the living room already naked and smoking.  I joined them and quickly stripped and began to smoke.  We wasted no time and headed down to the basement where points were wading.  They had taught me how to administer my own slam a couple weeks back and we each grabbed a point and did our slams.

As I rode my rush I was surprised that I wasn't going to be the center of the action as it seemed we were going at it with each other.  We kissed, licked, sucked and fucked each other until the next morning.

Monday at work started lime a normal day until I was about to get off work.  The guys came to me letting me know that they think I've earned my rattle snake tattoo.  First of all I passed my personal trainers test.  Second they needed to take me to the free clinic for a blood test.

I couldn't understand what a blood test had to do with the tattoo until we got to the clinic.  The guys new the nurse who was going to preform my tests.  First he did a swab of the inside of my cheek before he took some blood for confirmation of the rapid test.  I asked him what the tests were for when he said congratulations the rapid test came back positive.

My buddy's were with me and could see the confusion and worry on my face when they finally let me in I their secret, they were all HIV+, and they wanted me to become one of their brothers so they needed to poz me.

For some strange reason I was so turned on at what they just told me.  They then asked me to move into the house with them and now that I'd be making more money as a personal trainer I could afford living with in the house.

It was great living with these guys.  We each had our own bedroom, but I don't think I ever slept alone.  One night I might have one of the guys fuck me before were fell asleep our I might fuck one of them.

About a month later in mid November I had heard a rumor about my former high school bully, Elliot Warner Ray.  The word I heard was that he was kicked out of the prestigious university he was attending, and would be back home.  Sure enough right before Christmas he came into the club.

I knew he wouldn't recognize me, since graduation I had put on a significant about of muscle, grew my hair out long and ditched my glasses for contracts.  One of my roommates knew about him and his gay bashing.  They all wanted to knock him down a peg or two.  I was so wanting to get him.  We came up with a plan.

We told Elliot about the girl that was going to be at the house for a party that was 'easy'.  We knew how much of a player he was so it was so easy to get him over to the house.  Once he was there we made it seem like he was the first to arrive.  We should his drink and after he drank his second one it was very easy getting him down to the basement.

He settled a little as we removed his clothes before securing him in the sling.  We waited as the G we aimed his drink with wore off.  He was still a little out of it as we administered a shot of tri-mix to his cock to make sure he was hard as steel, then tied off his upper arm preparing him for his first slam.  Once he seemed to comprehend what was going on I asked him if he was ready to be our bitch.  He thrashed about against his restraints yelling for us to release him.

We just laughed as a piece of exercise band was tired tightly to his upper arm warning him that he best keep still or risk serious injury as we made sure he saw the needle that was about to go into his arm.  He turned his arm as he laid there in the sling still as instructed.

It turned me on as I watched the great Elliot Warner Ray, the guy who tormented me throughout my senior year about to be reduced to a Tina bitch!

As the point wasted his vein you could see the look of horror in his eyes.  With the flash of his blood in the chamber my cock twitched, as the plunger was pushed and the entire .5 slam was pushed into his blood system a small bit of precum oozed out my piss slit, and when the tourniquet was removed and Elliot began to cough I readied myself to take his neg virgin ass.

As I stepped up between his legs one of my roommates sprinkled some Tina in my loved covered cock informing me that this was done when they took my virginity.  I looked at our victim as I placed the tip of my cock against his hole.

I really liked what I saw as I looked down at Elliot.  His pupils were dark and as large as saucers.  His protests were no more as the tip of my cock slipped into his hole.  A sight moan escaped his lips as I sank in deeper, the Tina on my cock tearing into the delicate tissue of his ass.  I pushed in balls deep getting a slight yelp from him, a mix of pain with the pleasure he was going to learn to enjoy by the time we were finished.

I held my cock still inside him waiting to judge his reaction.  I could see the confusion in his eyes, a confusion between 'I'm strait' and 'Damn this feel so good' as I face his hard cock a squeeze to help him make up his mind.  I knew which side won as he began to (seemingly) involuntarily began to wiggle his ass.

I pulled my cock back a bit before trusting back in eliciting a definite pleasurable moan from Elliot.  I then asked him if he was starting to enjoy my gay dick in his strait ass (mirroring what he has said to me when he forced me to suck his cock, he'd look down at me asking if I enjoyed his strait cock I my gay mouth).

He didn't say a word as I began to work up to a good rhythm.  I didn't want this fuck to last too long knowing my roommates were waiting for their turn.  As I really got going I leaned in wanting to let my former high school bully who I was and that I was about to breed him like he has done to so many at our high school.

I looked him in the eye and medical told him, putting on a good build, growing out my hair and with contacts he never recognized who I was.  I gave him a clue when I added that I bet he'd recognize me if I was on my knees with his strait cock I my gay mouth.

I could see the wheels spinning as he figured out that I was the fag he bullied all last year I high school.  I could feel my balls begin to tighten up and knew I was about to blue my dirty cum inside the strait boy.  I closed my eyes and let Elliot know that although my first load was going into his ass, I'd give him an opportunity to swallow my next load.

Then I shouted out 'FUCK' as I slammed in balls deep and shot a 2 weeks worth load deep inside as I pooped passed his third ring.  I could tell he felt every Siam of my cock as I looked deep into his eyes.

I face him a kiss he wasn't prepared for as his lips were slightly parted and my tongue forced into his mouth.  What surprise me was how he seemed to instinctively accept my kiss.  When the kids broke it looked like there was a change in his brain as my semi-hard cock slipped from his ass.

I moved aside to let one of my roomies take his turn as I moved up to Elliott's head with my cock covered in his has juices and some of my cum.  I placed it choose to his lips as someone released his hands.  Once his hands were free he grabbed my ass and pulled me in sui he could get his first taste of cock.

I leaned my head back as he took my rod sub to the root.  His talent surprised me and I could tell mine wasn't the first cock gee ever sucked.  As his ass got fucked he brought life back to my tool.  As he was about to take his second load in his hole I was getting ready to feed him my second load.

I heard my roommate grunt as he deposited his sperm deep I his bowel.  This sent me over the edge.  I decided not to warn him of my eminent orgasm, but it was clear to me he didn't want me to pull out as he kept his hands on my ass.  I looked at Elliot as I vent my balls boil over and my cum began to flow into his mouth.  He hungrily swallowed every drop I fed him.

As the next roomie slid his Tina covered cock in I asked Elliot 'What the fuck?'  He let me know that while drunk one night he had experimented with a fraternity brother I college, but thought it wasn't for him, but for some reason he was enjoying everything we were doing to him as he grabbed his hard cock adding that he never hit this hard with his frat brother.  I hadn't the heart to tell him about the tri-mix we injected into his cock to make sure he was hard.

Elliot took 3 to 4 load in his ass from each of us and a couple more down his throat....did we just turn this strait boy gay?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 22