How Low Will I Go -The Saga Continues

• 2 weeks later...

OVER THE EDGE

Big Ed leaned in close to my ear and, in a deep gravelly voice, said, “This is going to be a long night, bitch.”

You have no idea, I thought. I didn’t even know what day it was anymore. And I’d been fucked so many times I couldn’t even estimate by how man men or the number of loads.

However, there comes a time when something snaps inside your brain, when your body is overloaded by sexual stimulation, no matter how depraved that might be. That’s when you surrender your body completely and take whatever you get.

More than that, actually. You crave it. Crave being fucked like a cheap piece of whore trash, with your hole fucked beyond recognition, carrying who-knows-how-many strains of various viruses in your damaged gaping hole. And you still want and welcome more. In fact, no amount of kink is enough at this point. Everything is on the table by now.

That’s where I found myself as I felt the knob of Big Ed’s massive cock stretching my hole open. Despite having taken a fist already, my hole seemed to close up somewhat, so I knew that I would still be able to hug that nice huge piece of meat and make him feel as good as he’s going to make me feel.

I almost laughed to myself thinking how not that long ago I would have been terrified to consider taking a cock as enormous as Big Ed’s up my ass. Hell, most men would quake in their boots thinking about having that thing tearing it’s way into their rectum.

Now, I ached for it. I love feeling my hole stuffed, stretched, and filled.

I heard a sort of slurpy sound coming from the vicinity of my ass, and I apparently began to involuntarily suck that big dick into me.

“Fuck, you are a whore,” Big Ed laughed behind me. “That hot ass is pulling me in. I’m gonna take that as my cue to not hold back. You want it, fucker? Here it comes!” he growled, slamming the entire length into me.

I did yell out, but more from shock. I’d learned to love and appreciate the pain that radiated from my ass. Strange, I know. But somehow it reassured me that by feeling the pain, I still had not been completely destroyed, and that there was always more that could be done to me. And I wanted that, too.

“Fuck yeah!” I panted. “Rape that fucking hole!”

“Fucking pussy ass little bitch whore,” he snarled, drawing his hips back and slamming full-length into me again. And again.

Big Ed was getting into his abusive role. Then again, so was I. I have no clue why I respond so strongly to a man calling me abusive and demeaning names. A man can tell me I’m cute and it’s no big deal. But a man calls me a whore? Then I think I could fall in love. Twisted, I know.

My insides felt like they were being rearranged by the impressive log of man-flesh sawing in and out of me. I’d never bothered to learn much about our internal structure, but I could feel things shifting around inside of me to make room for that invader.

Concerning? Maybe. Unpleasant? Hell NO!

As we fucked and fucked, working up a good sweat, Big Ed’s body was plastered to mine, and I loved the wet skin on skin feel of this fuck. It was thoroughly consuming.

He would grunt and growl in my ear from over my shoulder. I regretted that they’d chained his arms up near mine because it would be felt even better if he could wrap his arms tightly around me in this position to really slam-fuck me into oblivion.

Oh well, this still felt damn good.

My ass hole was kind of stinging, he was stretching me so wide. And deep. I don’t even think that fist had gone so deep in me. Sweat was literally streaming down my face, and I have a feeling it was cause by more than just the exertion of fucking. My body was in total turmoil from the abuse I’d been receiving.

“You ready for some of this Cell Block AIDS juice up that white whore kunt? Beg me for it, you bitch. You know you want it. Beg me for my motherfucking AIDS seed,” he ordered, nailing me with an even greater intensity.

The guys upstairs had planned for him to use me all night long, and I was beginning to wonder if I would live through it. Still, there are far worse ways to go than being fucked to death.

As soon as that dark little thought took root in my mind, the more I thought about it, the more it somehow turned me on. I’d already gone to quite an extreme. I decided that when it was my time to go, I wanted to be sure that I was getting raped at the time. And even after. Let’s face it, there are guys out there that get off on it, so why not allow my body to bring them some pleasure, too?

“Give it to me, you fucker!” I yelled. “Knock me up with your AIDS! I want your AIDS!” I think I was bordering on hysteria, as all I wanted to shout to him was, ‘Give me your AIDS’. That’s all that mattered to me now.

I am meant to have AIDS. Not just HIV or other mutations of the virus. I am meant to feel my body getting consumed by AIDS.

That thought was making my mind spin, I was so horny. My cock began to fire off beneath me, hands-free obviously, which then set my pighole to spasming.

“You fucking kunt! That’s it, milk my AIDS seed out of those nuts, ah fuck yeah, here it comes you MOTHERFUCKING WHORE!!!!” he bellowed as I felt that already thick cock expanding even bigger in me, followed by that delicious hot wetness spreading throughout my insides.

His sperm was flooding deeper in me than any other loads I’ve ever taken. I knew that I was well and truly knocked up by this man. Well, again. Re-knocked up, I guess you could say.

We remained joined, sweating heavily still, and panting like a couple of dogs after a long run, his enormous cock still buried balls deep in my stretched asshole while his balls continued to deliver every drop of his toxic seed into my body.

I think we both passed out, because the next thing I remember is hearing loud footsteps coming down the stairs, and Wade yelling, “Move it, fuckers. We’ve got dead air on camera. Ed, I know that dick is still hard so keep fucking your load in deeper. The slut wants it. He can take it, can’t you?” he asked sweetly, now standing next to me and looking deep into my eyes.

We were both stirring now, and Big Ed went back to rutting into me. I doubt his big balls had even had a chance to restock their swimmers, but it’s not like we had a choice. So, while Big Ed pumped my ass, I shoved it back to meet him.

I was becoming aware that continuous fucking was what I enjoyed. No breaks in between. Just keep my hole stuffed and I’m happy. I don’t care of the damage to my rings inside or anything, just keep me fucked.

After delivering another load about fifteen minutes later, we were still so very exhausted. Wade came down just as we were finishing off that round, carrying a tray of a few things. The first thing he did was give us some drinks.

He had a big glass with a straw to make it easier for us to drink, and we both shared from the same glass of whatever it was -hey, I already had his tainted sperm in me, what’s a little saliva on a straw?

And then Wade told Big Ed to slowly ease his cock out of my hole. He unchained Big Ed so that he could get at my ass, and I thought he was going to fuck me -I knew he liked sliding into a cummy hole. But instead, he reached for a jar that was on the tray, and a something similar to a turkey baster.

He shook the jar in front of my face, leering at me. “Know what this is?” he asked through a demonic grin.

I nodded, knowing for sure that it was a jar of sperm. Whose sperm, I have no idea.

“A friend of mine works for the CDC, and he snagged me a jar of their most lethal samples,” he began as he slowly inserted the tube into the jar and sucked it full of cum. “About 40 different men, from all over the world, with the most violent and lethal strains of HIV and AIDS they’ve ever come across.”

My stomach was doing back flips listening to him and my heart was racing. Again I felt sweat forming on every inch of my skin, and my hole was spasming in anticipation. How could I want this? How could I be so turned on by this?

But I was. Intensely. So much so that my cock literally fired off just from listening to him tell me what he was about to do to me.

My entire both was wracked with spasms while he and Big Ed laughed at my body’s reaction. Then I felt Wade inserting the tube into my well stretched opening and pushed it deep, and then he plunged the entire contents into my guts.

When he slowly eased it out, he instructed Big Ed to stick his dick in me again to hold it all in, and to fuck me slow to massage it into my ass walls and drive it deeper up into me. It felt heavenly to feel Big Ed slide into me again, my insides now so stretched by him, and so slick, that I couldn’t imagine anything in the world that felt better than what I was feeling now.

As Wade walked back to in front of me to reload the baster, I could see that it had been coated not only with remnants of the men’s loads, but it was quite red. Not just pink. Red. Big Ed had clearly torn me up inside.

And that thought turned me on even more! My dick jumped back to full attention, and Wade noticed. “Look at that fucking whore,” he laughed. “Horny again after seeing that you’re bleeding. Am I right?” he asked, to which I nodded.

“There’s no getting away from any of this, buddy,” he whispered sexily in my ear. “You’re fucked. Might as well enjoy the ride.”

I returned his gaze and replied, “I already am. Do anything you want to me. Anything at all.”

His eyebrows shot up, clearly surprised that I’d accepted my role so completely. What the fuck else could I do at this point? I was obviously infected beyond help at this point, my hole was trashed and wrecked to shreds. And yet, somehow, I was still having the time of my life.

Bring it ON!

Wade added more cum to the baster, and then Big Ed pulled out of me long enough to have it injected into my destroyed rectum, only to re-enter me immediately after. They repeated this over and over until the jar of homicidal sperm was completely empty.

My insides just felt soaked, sloshing, as my body shifted with each thrust of Big Ed’s fuck. He was clearly enjoying having such an eager hole to use. Wade hadn’t chained him up when he headed back upstairs, so now Big Ed was free to do with me whatever he wanted.

He came around front of me and smiled, but it was a scary, intimidating smile. Evil, maybe. He leaned in really close until our noses were nearly touching, and growled, “You’re in for it now, bitch.”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

***Okay guys, here are the last 2 chapters of this twisted story. I just wanted to lead it in the right direction and bring it to an end. Sort of.***

THE BOTTOM

I woke up in my apartment, foggy, achy all over, stinking like a combination of a sewer, the floor of a darkroom at a bathhouse, and a dumpster.

I guess that fits -cum dumpster, anyway.

It took a few minutes to clear some of the fog, and then I reached over to the nightstand and checked my phone. Not for the time, but day. I literally had no clue what day it was or how many days I’d been voluntarily held captive.

Six days. That’s how long I’d been gone. What’s worse is that no one in my ‘normal’ life seems to have noticed. No worried messages from so-called friends.

Even my boss surprised me, leaving a message saying to take all the time I needed to feel better. Apparently at some point in my sex haze/ conversion fever I’d left a message that I was horribly ill.

So at least I had a job to get back to.

If I wanted it. Do I still want it? That life seems a world away and a lifetime ago. That’s not me anymore. I know who ‘me’ is and he’s a big ol’ slutty cumhungry hole for all men’s seed.

Especially the sick ones. I’d grown to accept that the sicker the man, the hotter the fuck. For me, anyway. I got more enjoyment knowing that I was giving pleasure to sick and dying men, and allowing my body to receive and absorb their precious toxic loads into me.

My hole was damaged beyond recognition, unrecognizable, and I loved what it had become. It was like a calling card. A man takes one look at a hole like mine and he knows what the deal is.

Unfortunately, life really did return to normal after that. Once I’d fully recovered from the sexual torture I’d put myself through, I returned reluctantly to work.

I couldn’t deny who I was, though. And I took every spare minute I had each day to take loads into me, some way, some how, some where.

I got on all of the apps and posted messages on every classified I could to advertise my greedy pig hole, to any man who needed to drop his seed into a warm and willing vessel.

Every single coffee break found me taking a load in one of the bathroom stalls in my office. I don’t know whose dick I was getting, but they’d seen my ad and why should I turn them down just because we work together?

We both got what we need. Well, more than ‘both’. I took at least seven different cocks at work at various times over the three weeks after I returned to work. What can I say -my ass has terrific sense memory.

And on lunch breaks I sometimes raced several blocks over to put my ass up to a glory hole either at one of the book stores or bath houses in the area.

I swear, I smelled like sex and cum every day at work. But either no one else noticed or they didn’t care. Or they’d already fucked me so they just decided to keep our secret.

Surprisingly, I didn’t hear from any of the guys who had used me while I was converting. It’s like they all just up and disappeared.

I thought about them often, after all they were a part of me and they’d all given me a gift. How could I not feel some sort of connection?

After three weeks, though, everything changed. For better or worse depends entirely on your perspective.

While I was moderately happy living my mundane daily life, with the thrilling interludes of anonymous sex at different times throughout the day, I still didn’t feel fulfilled.

I needed more cock. More cum. More hours in the day to devote my body to it’s ultimate destiny. I wanted, dreamed, of giving up my regular life and spending all day every day getting fucked senseless, used like a cheap whore, dumped in, and basically just treated like a useless cumdump piece of slutty trash.

I know, it sounds stupid. Most people spend their lives dreaming of moving up in the world, and my only aspiration was to sink even lower into the gutter.

It felt like I was spending too much of my days feeling like a fraud. Feeling like I was not being true to myself, my real self. I needed to release myself from the shackles of polite and productive society and surrender to the pig that I knew lived inside of me.

The pig who was screaming and desperately trying to claw his way out.

The pig was winning.

I started off slowly. I added an extra day off to my work week, so now I had three days to live as a full-time whore.

And live I did. I would literally spend every waking moment of those days getting fucked and bred. If it wasn’t at a book store or bathhouse, where I always took multiple loads into my pig hole, then it was at my place or some strange guys place, or a back alley, public bathroom, cruising park -you name a place, I got fucked there!

In general, each of those days off resulted in me taking a minimum of 25 loads into my destroyed hole. Often more. I always ached for more, and really only allowed myself a few hours sleep on those nights just so I could get more cum in me.

So in those three-day long weekends, I usually got between 75 and 100 loads up my filthy whore hole.

And it still never felt like enough.

Going back to work every Monday morning was sheer torture and agony. It felt so deviant to me now. Just plain wrong. I knew the more time went on that I would not be continuing like that for long.

After a month and a half of this behavior, everything changed.

While I was ass-up to the glory hole at the book store, my door rattled. Someone wanted in and they were persistent. I’d long since lost my inhibitions, so while still riding that heavenly anonymous dick, I reached out and unlatched the door.

To be honest, I don’t remember even closing and locking it. I certainly hadn’t planned on it. I wanted everyone to know that I was open for business.

With the door unlatched, it flew open and a man rushed in and closed the door behind him. He was tall and when I looked up I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was Wade!

“There’s the little whore I created!” he yelled, loud enough for everyone there to know that I was taking loads. “Want some more?”

“I always need more,” I panted, slamming my ass back hard onto the cock sticking through the hole and holding it there while the faceless man howled like an injured animal and drained his balls into my sloppy hole.

“You need to get back to work?” he asked.

I checked the time on my phone and reluctantly agreed that my lunch break was almost up.

As if ignoring me, Wade fished his beautiful cock out of his pants and waggled it at me. It was nearly fully hard, but still had some flexibility so it flopped around invitingly at me.

My mouth watered and my hole contracted, clearly my body was speaking for me.

“You’re going to be late,” he said gruffly.

I didn’t care if I ever went back at that point. I opened my mouth to get a taste of him, the precum was slicking up his nice cock head, but he pushed my head away before I got a chance.

“Nah, I want that ass,” he told me, spinning me around and driving balls-deep into me.

I threw my head back, moaned loudly so all of the guys could hear me, and hissed, “Yessss.”

After a few long-dicking strokes, I looked back over my shoulder. “I was worried I’d never see you again,” I told him. I wasn’t emotional about it, or attached to him, but I definitely would never turn away his cock or load. Or any of his friends who had used me. Even the damn dog!

“I had some business with Big Ed. Well, we had business,” he noted, tightening his grip on my hips and slamming me even harder. “Unfortunately he didn’t keep his nose clean and got sent back to the slam. Strike three, that guy is down for the count this time.”

“That’s too bad,” I managed to say through the powerful thrusts. “I would have loved to get fucked and bred by him lots more times.”

“You mean that, whore?” he asked me.

“Absolutely.”

“I’m glad to hear that. You see, I owe Big Ed. And there was really only one way he told me my debt could be re-payed to him in full,” he said, holding deep and swiveling his hips to dig around inside me with that awesome meat prod.

I really wasn’t paying much attention to the conversation, just enough to get through it. The only thing that mattered, that ever mattered, was the dick in my ass.

“How’s that?” I asked. “What does he want from you?”

Wade slammed me really hard several more times before driving deeper than ever before, growling in the back of his throat, and as his balls emptied into me, he grunted, “You.”

I enjoyed the feeling of every volley of his load shooting up inside me, every expansion and contraction of his dick up my hole, every hot sweaty second that our bodies remained joined until his balls were fully drained into me.

And then I clued into what he’d said. “Me?” I asked in surprise, standing up fully while still impaled on him.

“I’m sorry, really I am,” he told me regretfully, easing his cock out of my ass and stepping back.

After stuffing his cock back into his pants, he disappeared out the door so quickly it was almost as if he was never there.

The throb in my hole and the massive load leaking down my inner thighs told me that he hadn’t been an illusion.

I was totally confused about what he’d said to me, and suddenly wanted to get out of there. Something didn’t feel right -why was he apologizing to me?

I got my clothes back on and, instead of going back to work, I rushed to my apartment -only to find the building surrounded by cops!

Figuring there had been some incident with a tenant, I just went on my way in, but was stopped at my own apartment door.

Which was open and crawling with cops!

I was immediately seized, cuffed and dragged out to a cruiser where I was left for hours until finally someone came and read me the whole bullshit about remaining silent, blah, blah, blah.

My mind was spinning, but by the time I was able to focus I managed to figure out that they had gotten an anonymous tip that I had drugs in my apartment. A rather large amount. And a weapon that had been used in a shoot-out.

And then I knew what had happened. And why Wade had apologized to me. He’d planted the drugs and gun for Big Ed. Why?

I found out why after I was convicted and sentenced, and sent to the scariest prison around, for the worst of the worst.

I was terrified as I made my way through the throngs of men who eyed me like the fresh meat that I was, and found my cell. I could see a man on the top bunk but paid him no attention whatsoever. The only way I knew to survive this was to keep me head down and avoid eye contact.

I was too busy worrying about how I would live through the night to worry about my roommate.

That is, until he hopped down and stood smiling down at me.

“Glad you could join me,” Big Ed said, wearing the biggest grin I’d ever seen. “You and I are going to have lots of fun now.”

THE END

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1