Hairy Asses- Sexy or Not?

FilThFiendFtM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

This is an old thread but the question is timeless lol.  I just made a post on a thread about smooth/shaved cocks and holes, and the answers in each thread vary with how the question was worded.  Most on this thread choose hairy - most on the other chose smooth.  You originally stated you feel SEXIER being hairy.  To me, that's the only answer you need....that gives you more confidence which is gonna get you laid more!  My personal preference is fucking a smooth "clean" hole, but I'm first to admit a hot hairy bubble ass all slick with spit, lube, cum and sweat is HOT AF.  I personally feel instantly sexier when I trim/shave down (I just like how my own body looks).  TOTALLY shaved is pretty much of fetish, and I've done it for hookups with a few guys, but mostly I just trim WAY down.  You should do what makes you feel sexier and confident - keep your ass in bubble shape, and it'll get all the use you want either way :)

• Like 1

Prefer asses very hairy. Hair keeps in the sweat and stink. I love getting my face in a ripe hole and chowing down. Tasting his musk and getting his funk all up in my goatee.  Mine's hairy but wish it was hairier. 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations on your transition. I like to fuck a smooth ass and I also shave my crack.  There’s no friction in sliding in and out of my buddy’s hole, particularly since I also shave my dick and balls.  Eating out his ass is also nice shaved.  I don’t feel a lesser man for shaving my butt. It is a lot less messy.  Gay anal sex demonstrates my masculinity to me. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...