Hairy Asses- Sexy or Not?

FilThFiendFtM

Guest hornyscribe

I've got a hairy ass and normally I don't like it but the pictures I have of my ass creampied make it look like a sloppy mess that really gets me off

A hot ass is sexy, whether it's hairy or smooth doesn't change the ass being sexy or not. 

Personally I think guys look hottest when natural, or a tidied natural, so if a guy is hairy then being hairy or trimmed suits him better than being smooth. That goes for body hair as well as ass. If a guy is naturally smooth or quiet smooth then either leave the ass as is or go fully smooth is good. 

Like lots of other guys here, I have a preference for some hair on a guy’s ass. It can be just around the hole or a full hairy ass, cheeks and all. The way the hair gets matted down as I chow down on his hole is really hot and I like the way it holds some smells. But if a guy is smooth, I won’t turn down a chance to eat his ass either. Both are good but a hairy ass really gets me going. Give me some poppers and spread those cheeks cause my tongue likes to go deep. 

• Upvote 1

Man’s hole is hole, ass is ass. I love to watch, touch, grab, kiss and lick it. Either it is hairy or not. However, it is a bit more comfortable to rom a hairless hole, I don’t like hair on my tongue. But if I’d have to choose between a hair on my tongue or miss an ass eating Id choose the first one. Love eating ass. 
As for my ass, I shave my hole because I can feel better both the tongue and cock around and in it. 

Guest bluecollarotter
On 2/23/2019 at 12:06 PM, Qban said:

I’m happy with my hairy ass and I also LOVE other guys with hairy asses - I could eat and fuck a hot, sweaty hairy ass for days on end...

I could not agree with you more.  I honestly prefer hairy asses to smooth, but, for me as long as the guy keeps it natural, all is good.  Hate finding a shaved hole.  Guys should leave what ever they have in their trench and hole alone. 

I grew up in the Miami area..............learned to feast on hairy Qban holes!