Hairy Asses- Sexy or Not?

FilThFiendFtM

I love a hairy ass the best. Especially full of cum. The hairy the better. I love back hair too. One of the worst experiences I’ve had was a dude who had the hairiest legs, but when he pulled his pants off, he had completely shaven his ass. Like you could literally see a line of demarcation. I was so weird, and such a turnoff. I don’t know, do one or the other. Lol 

Edited by BlackDude
  • Like 1

Guest bluecollarotter
10 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I love a hairy ass the best. Especially full of cum. The hairy the better. I love back hair too. One of the worst experiences I’ve had was a dude who had the hairiest legs, but when he pulled his pants off, he had completely shaven his ass. Like you could literally see a line of demarcation. I was so weird, and such a turnoff. I don’t know, do one or the other. Lol 

I have seen that also on a few occasions.

You see the hairy legs, often see hairy arms, a nice 5 o'clock shadow, and then.............you see that they have shaved their butt!

such a disappintment. 

2 hours ago, bluecollarotter said:

I have seen that also on a few occasions.

You see the hairy legs, often see hairy arms, a nice 5 o'clock shadow, and then.............you see that they have shaved their butt!

such a disappintment. 

I agree, I met a sexy hot Greek guy a while back, everything about him oozes sex. Tall, eyes I swam in, just pure sex.

Anyway got back ti his place, sexy hairy chest, bushy pits and hairy legs. Took of his shorts,

Completely shaved from below his bb to his thighs, not one hair, front and backm Besides looking strange, it killed my mood. But I let him still fuck me, a cocks a cock right?, but still didnt really do it for me.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I agree, I met a sexy hot Greek guy a while back, everything about him oozes sex. Tall, eyes I swam in, just pure sex.

Anyway got back ti his place, sexy hairy chest, bushy pits and hairy legs. Took of his shorts,

Completely shaved from below his bb to his thighs, not one hair, front and backm Besides looking strange, it killed my mood. But I let him still fuck me, a cocks a cock right?, but still didnt really do it for me.

We have similar taste in this type of man. I'm always hoping there will be a big bush filling my crack as he enjoys my ass and fucks his potent seed into me. The feeling of his fur inside my hole.  Grrrrr.

• Upvote 1

Definitely love a hairy ass! If I have to work my tongue around through fur just to find the hole...I'm a happy man;) But overall it's about being natural, whether full gorilla ass or naturally smooth. And there's something about spreading those naturally smooth cheeks apart and seeing just that small ring of fur around a guy's hole....fuck, ya just gotta tongue it and fuck it!