A Door to New Beginings

It was 3 a.m., and I had gotten off the last bus to the eastern part of the suburb. I could barely see the streets, as there were only a few streetlights and the moon hid itself from view between the thick, large clouds. As I was walking, I could hear my steps echo between the tightly placed houses. My hearth paces as I made my way through the dark streets of a cold town, with its residents oblivious of my presence. As my boots dragged me forwards, they were wetted by the asphalt.

Turning around the second corner, as I was instructed to do, the  tightly places houses were replaced with camper vans of different sizes. I quickly found the one I was sent a picture of, and checked its registration, or rather the lack of it. “A white camper van, with darkened windows, and no registration plate.” With a rushing hearth and breathlessness, I steadily approached the door of the couchbuilt body, only to realise that the door was unlocked and open a few degrees. 

There was a stool next to the door, dirty and cold. I removed my quilted jacket, placing it neatly on the stool. Then, I removed my t-shirt, and my belt. Before going forward with removing my jeans, I surveyed the area, making sure that no one was having a late-night walk or a walk-to-the-restroom. Of course, I had forgotten that removing tightly placed jeans required me to take off my shoes. As I was taking of my boots, I quickly realised that either my socks or my feet were going to get wet, so I made sure to pack my socks inside of my boots before letting my feet feel the frosty soil.

There I was, nearly naked of all the non-natural thing of my life. I checked that none of my clothes, except my boots, were of any danger of falling on the ground. I had placed my boots under the stool, giving me a fake comfort that whoever might steal the clothes, will not be able to see the boots. Looking backwards for a second time, I could see the vast emptiness which consumed the sad, old place.

Gripping the bandages of my briefs, I let it slide through my torso, and fall on the cold ground. Having no interest in picking it up, I quietly, and very slowly allowed my feet to escape from it, leaving me stark naked in a cold, dark and strange place. Naked in front of a strange door. Naked the same way I was born. Natural, and naked.

Please leave a comment or message me if you wish me to continue.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

PART II

As I was observing my surroundings in a strange, cold and dark place in from of an open door, I could feel my body shocking as if I was being electrocuted. I am to this day not sure if it was the weather, or the strange feeling og being completely naked, literally, or the combination of both of them. As I felt more unsure about whether I had done the right choice, or had completely destroyed my life, I reminded myself that, if I had come this far, I should continue on this path.

Having done the necessary, but rather useless, reflections on my life and the path which led me to this moment, being naked in front of a door, I quickly recovered from the uncertainty and despair, and proceeded towards what I would later in my life describe as a gateway to a new, more brutish, yet tolerable, world. Slowly, with firm steps, and a shaking body, a waxed body, and dangling, hairless balls, I approached the door of the caravan. With my right arm and hand, I grabbed hold of the handle for the door, and swiftly pulled it, revealing a stark dark, yet warm, room. I entered the room, and closed the door behind me. Remembering my orders, I locked it, to refrain the rest of this very strange neighbourhood to witness what was about to come, and seal my faith forever.

As my eyes started to adjust, I could see the setting of the caravan. It was quite compact, but had all the necessary items for the event. There was a stall right in front of me, in which later I came to realise was a bathroom with its own shower, a kitchen was adjacent to it. Next to the door, there was a single bed, or rather a mattress, with no sheets or pillows, nor anything that lifted it from the ground. I could see some stains on it, though nothing unusual for a caravan. The bed was placed facing me, and there was just enough space between the bed and the kitchen to stand and do dishwashing. On the other side of the door, there was a living space separated by a plastic wall, with some closets for personal items. The caravan was separate from the car which it was attached to, thus did not have any other doors in front. The living space was as large as the bathroom, kitchen and the bedroom put together, which was logical as one usually uses ones time either outside, or in the living space. It was decorated with a sofa and an armchair, with closets occupying the empty walls next to the furnitures. It was indeed hard to distinguish between colours in such dark night, as the only source of it came from the windows blocked with curtains.

As I was instructed in the correspondence I had with he owner of the caravan prior to my arrival, I was to find a mask under the mattress, and put it on. I could hear the blood pressuring my ears as I forced my feet to move slowly and quietly to the mattress. I lifted the mattress up, and found a synthetic mask underneath. As I lifted myself up, I tried to figure out which side I was to wear the mask, but as I realised there were no holes on the mask, I simply put it on. 

Having a tight mask on is actually quite comfortable, as it makes the air inhaled much colder than if it had been a thick, roomy mask. My vision was of course altered, and now I could barely see where I was going, but it was nothing compared to a blindfold. Recalling further instructions, I quickly searched for the “largest closed you can find, and get in it. Close the closed door, and do not move or take off your mask”. After a rather long search, I found a closed which was barely larger than the other ones in the living space, and opened it with its silver handle. Of course, with limited visibility due to the lack of lighting and having a mask on, I did hit my head on the upper panel of the closet, yet I managed to get in, all empty, with a mask on my head. 

After waiting for at least ten to fifteen minutes, I heard a distant engine start, which I can now safely say was the engine of the car which the caravan was connected to. I knelt inside the closet and rested my body on one of the walls, as the caravan, driven by the car, made its was to a place I was not told of. Only a few minutes into the journey did I realise how tired I was, and I stretched my legs as much as the closed allowed me to, and began my rest. As I could feel the bumps of the road and the sound of the car engine and wheels carrying both of the vehicles forwards, I came to realise how lonely I felt. I knew there was someone driving the car, but there were no other noises, not from the places we drove, or from the roads. It was as if the world was in deep sleep, and the two moving vehicles were the only sign of life.

I also realised how I, as an 18-year-old, did not have an erection. Through the years, I always had a massive erection prior to, and during my visits to men. I would hide the monster safely in my trousers until the time came to reveal its glory, but this time, being already naked in a moving caravan with an anonymous driver I never met or saw, with a face mask, sitting inside a closet, I didn’t have any action going down there. Actually, my penis was quite cold and short, crippled in despair to a hairless body.

I remember waking up. I wasn’t awaken. I just woke up. In a closet. In the few seconds it took me to realise why I was in that situation, my hearth had already skipped a few beats, and I remember aching everywhere. My first though after those few initial seconds of oblivion was whether we had made it to our destination, and if he was waiting for me to wake up, which would be a very pleasant way to treat someone like me. There were no sounds, no engines running, no rain drizzling, no birds tweeting, no man speaking. I stretched my muscles to gain as much warmth as possible, also hoping that I could stretch the aching off my body, which did work fairly well. I had no knowledge of the time, but I did know that I was asleep more than a couple of hours, as I was well rested. Just then I realised that I still had the mask on, which made me relax a bit, as I had though that the mask would start hurting me after an extended period of wearing it.

I decided that as I did not receive any further instructions prior to arriving, I could now navigate freely unless told otherwise, and pushed the closed door to free myself from the place I snoozed. As I let myself roam the caravan, I could see that the windows were darkened. As I approached them and tried to through them, I could see dim lights, but couldn’t make out where I was. The windows were surely not like that before I fell asleep. Still satisfied that I am intact and I can see enough to navigate through the caravan, I realised that my bladder was immensely full, thus retreated to the loo to urinate.

I did not know whether the water system worked, so I flushed the toilet after relieving myself, which, for my delight, worked just fine. I washed my hands and exited the toilet. I did some breathing exercises to calm my nerved, and as soon as my hearth started to beat normal, I felt a connection to the place. I had been there for hours, and I no longer identified it as being strange or alien, but rather a safe refuge from the dangers of the outside world. I granted a few more moments for relaxation, before deciding that the man who supposedly drove me to wherever I might be now, was probably waiting for me outside. Thus, I broke off from my comfort zone, and readied myself to face the outside world I was glad not to be a part of a moment ago. I slowly, and ultimately, nakedly, walked to the door, and turned the lock. I had unlocked the door, and the time had come to open it. I felt the same rush of excitement joined with fear as I had felt when I was standing on the other end of the door. I slowly, quietly and very considerably pulled down the handle of the door, and pushed it open, while leaving my feet steady on the ground.

As the door was opened, I quickly realised that my clothes which I had taken off were no longer there, as they were never brought inside the caravan. I imagined that the driver must have picked them up while I was in the closet, before we departed, as I did not have any other belongings. Looking around me, the weather was still dark, though the cold fronts were replaced with a milder, yet still chilling, breeze. It was a residential area, this time with brick buildings stretching five stories up. The caravan was parked next to a dumpster, and the car, which was one attached to the caravan, was nowhere to be found. The street had a single streetlight, which was far away enough to not put me in the spotlight. There were no windows looking to the street I was on from the adjacent buildings, probably as this was a backstreet. I walked a few steps to see if I could spot something, and immediately saw an open door on the other side of the main street, which was right in front of me. I turned back, glazing at the caravan that had brought me here, and closed the door. Then, being cautious of my nudity, I observantly walked to the end of the dark alley I was on, and crossed the main street, which was not any larger or sophisticated than the one I had been on a few moments ago. I made sure that the door I was about to enter was the sole one open, as if it didn’t, it would mean that this was in fact, not an inviting sign. Looking to the other doors, I quickly realised that, with my limited vision, the door I was upon was the sole open one.

I entered the door, closing it behind me, as I did not wish any curious bypasses to enter as well. It was very assuring to see a dark arrow next to the staircase, as I took it as an instruction to follow it. Although not yet relaxed, I was happy to see that the place was no lit, nor did it have any sounds coming from it. People were asleep, which ment that I was safe. I went four flight up, before finding another door, this time wooden, open as wide as possible. I simply entered it, which was quite remarkable of someone conscious of being stark naked with a face mask in a building somewhere unknown. The room was, as in the case with everything, dark, with moonlight shining through its few, unwashed windows.

“Shut the door”. For the firt time in hours, I heard someone speak. It was without doubt a masculine voice with a very dominant vibe. I did as instructed, and soundlessly closed the door behind me. As I shut the door, I felt someone come close to me, and grab me by the throat. It had happened within seconds, and I was already having problems breathing. I wanted to turn around and face my assaulter, but instead, I was drawn towards him. As his right hand was busied by holding my though, his other hand guided itself to my eyes, and shut my vision completely. He then dragged my naked body for quite some while, and shoved me ass-up-belly-down into a wooden table of sorts. Sparing no time for me to question him, he quickly moved on me, and with his large body on me, he strapped by hand and feet to the wooden plateau. He held my head down as, somehow, it was, too, strapped by my neck. Then, while still holding my head down, he pushed out the mask on my head, and quickly replaced it with a mask of sorts, which later inquiry showed to be a gas mask without any holes for my eyes.

I remember being distressed, but also, I could not speak, as the whole situation had made me quite incapable of acting sanely. I was gasping for air, which was unnecessary, as the gas mask was not attached to something, and the air flew nicely though its air hole. There I was, naked, but facing upwards, dick facing to the wooden table, hand, neck and feet strapped to it. I was absolutely and unquestionably vulnerable, and had no ability to nix or avoid anything that came on my way.

If you wish this story to continue, please follow me and give it a reputation!

• Upvote 18

• 2 weeks later...

PART III

Suddenly, I felt something warm touching my back parts, which turned out to be his fingers. He slowly gazed his warm, thick fingers on my ass, and rested his thumb on the entrance of my pink boyhole. He then made a few adjustments, and another, warmer and larger, object replaces his thumb. He jerked it off a few times, and spat on it. As his saliva slowly dripped from his manhood to my boyhole, I felt a sensation of absolute pleasure for what was about to come. He then rushed his manhood inside of me, entering my hole without the shadow of a doubt. At that moment, I felt a sharp sense of pain echoing inside my body. I could feel all his inches being pressed inside of me bare, and my stiffened penis rubbing on the surface of the wooden table. As my penis continued to rub the wood, it felt as if it was bleeding, as the wood was jointed and quite uncomfortable. 

After a few more minutes, my body relaxed as it got used to the thrusting manhood. As I was busied with though of pleasure and lust, my assaulter started to moan harder, echoing the ending of this rather short adventure. I though to myself, was this all? Was I put through so much for five minutes on this table? I relaxed my muscles and waited for min to finish, which he did sans charisma, it was as if my boyhole was a flashlight for him, just short-time use.

Afterwards, I was put on a darker mask, which did not allow me to see anything, and untied from the table. As far as my mental map goes, he guided me outside the flat, as I heard him open the door I was ordered to close, and carried me to levels down into a colder place. As I had the mask, I could, of course, not see my surroundings, but the place felt very hollow. He put me down, and we walked together for a few minutes before he stopped me. Then, I heard him unlock a door, and led me inside of it. As I entered the room, he stopped me, and asked me to remove my mask. The second I removed it, I was pushed from my back to the ground. My boyhole sore, my penis fragile and my back in pain after the push, my eyes adjusted to the dark room. The door was already closed and locked, leaving me wondering how the man looked like. As I was made aware of my surroundings in the seconds that followed, It came as shock to me how alike it was to a prison cell: the doors made of cut stone, probably enforced with steel, the steel door, with a opening which reminded me of the traditional post-openings the doors used to have before in time, a mattress quite like the one I had in the caravan, a low sink, and a toilet, both being very dirty and seemed unsanitary. The smells, however, were less unpleasant. It smelled fresh, and not urine, as one would expect from a room, or rather a cell, like this. The only light came from an opening on the wall parallel to the door, it was, however, not sunshine, but rather artificial lighting barred from me with iron bars. 

As I stood up, I saw how compact the place was, with the mattress and the sink and the toilet being a meter apart form each other. I looked down at my penis, and saw how red it had turned. I walked to the sink, and put some cold water on my penis, hoping it would not be a problem for the man who had just put me in the room. I knew that a boy with a red penis was not a nice sight. A dude I once met at a bar told me that the only red part my body should have is my ass, as it shows that it was been properly bitten and spanked.

I laid on the mattress after rinsing my penis, having no interest to rinse my ass in cold water too. I was, after all, under his ownership, so having his cum up my boyhole would only be regarded as a normal thing. 

-

I must have dozed off. The cell was still chilly, but it was not uncomfortable. I stretched while lying on the mattress, and quickly saw a letter in front of the door. It must have been slipped from the post-opening (which was only openable from the other side). I headed to the letter, and read its contents:

“Boy,
You have done as instructed, and in return, you have been awarded with a clean shot of seed in your hole. You must rest well and cleanse yourself off your identity, as you are no longer a person, but a mere object of experimentation and pleasure. 

Do not be scared, we will take good care of you here, but dont forget, you will not have the freedoms you once had, like going out or owning anything of your own. You will be fed with the food given to you through the hole on your door, the water from the sink is drinkable. You will not have the amenities to shave or shower, so make the best out of your sink. But dont worry, we dont like our boys hairy, so we will send a dude to manscape you once you pass the test.

Your test is coming up tomorrow. Dont worry, it wont hurt a bit!” 

Most of the letter was already known to me. I knew I was to be excluded from society, and that I would no longer have an identity. That is why I quit school and destroyed my electronics, as no one would be able to track me. I was, however, not expecting a test, which seems to be an important one I must pass. Thinking about it, perhaps it is a simple, “how long can you last” test to see if I have been touching myself, or a regular fuck test, where a few guys fuck me, and of they are satisfied, they take me as their pet or slave.

Thinking of all those things got me hard, for the second time since I have been here, and the need was beyond handling. So, I decided that I after all, I should be able to pleasure myself, as no one put a chastity belt on me. I went to the mattress, and with my nails, I managed to rip a hole on one of its sides, I slowly and carefully enlarged the hole, and spat on my penis. Then, I inserted my penis inside the hole, and started to thrust. The mattress being cheap, my penis managed to slip right in, stimulating my whole body into climax. To be fair, how much can a boy last anyway? I am not made to dominate, so why would I care how long I can trust? It took me less than 20 seconds to spread my jizz inside the hole.

It has been a week into my stay here, and ever since I came, I had the same schedule: I wake up with morning bread, smear my jizz inside the whole on the mattress, eat the food sided through the port at the door, wash myself and sleep again. For a whole week. Then, at the end of my seventh day, as I was laying in my bed, ready to catch some Zzz-s, I heared the door being hatched open. A man entered the room, he was very short, a bit stocky, and nude. On one of his hands, he held an empty syringe. He told me to stand up, and give him my right arm. Knowing that he would collect my blood with or without my concent, I descided to question him first. "What are you going to do with my blood?", I asked him, realising that I havent spoken to a real person for a whole week. He stopped for a moment, and repeated his request for me to lift my right arm, but as I hesitated my move, he backed off, left the room, and locked it after himself.

After a few minutes of waiting, as I had expected, the room was unhatched again, only to reveal another man. He was, too, naked, this time skinnier, unhealthily skinny, and with a few scars on his body. He did not have a syringe on his hand, and the previous short guy was nowhere to be seen. He closed the door behind him, and asked me to sit down on the mattress, already finding his place on it. I did as he instructed, and sat next to him, looking into his dim eyes to get an answer.

- I know you are confused, so let me try to make things very clear. You did everything well, you complied with all the instructions given to you, and were in return given a spot here. Here, as you may or may not know, we are the servents of the master. All of us have different roles here, some cook, wash or clean, others serve the master on more intimate levels. All of us, however are occationally requested by master's friends to pleasure them in the way they may wish to be pleasures. Our lifespan here is short, when we fill 20, we are sent off to live our own lives, freed from master and this place. I have heared that some of those who leave even get a gefty check until they can find a reliable job.
- I know all that, I implied, but what am I doing here, and not joining the others?

After a short pause of intense eye-contact, he continued,
- Master has his own way of owning us, the slaves. You have been breed by him, have you not?

Remembering the first time I came here, I nodded.
- Good, Master infects every one who enters, and when you get the bug in your system, you are free and able to be his slave. We have this room so that newcomers like you will wait until the bug gets into their system.

I was utterly shocked to hear that I, in fact, had been infected with one of the deadliest viruses which have ever come upon the face of mankind. Not being able to hide my expression of shock and lust of knowing that I was now a part of Master, I was quicky pulled back to reality.
- Remember, dear, some people are unfortunate enough to resist the preliminary conversion. Those are banished from these grounds, sans a check or support of any kind. Now, the boy who came here will again visit you, and please do comply.

Before I was able to respond, the door was again opened, and the same boy came inside. He looked older with his facial hair and body mass. The skinny guy legt the room, as I lifted my right arm for the blood test, hoping so very much to join the pack of slaves, and to serve Master to best of my abilities.
- It taked a few moments for the blood to be tested, his croocked voice said.
- What is I am not converted, I asked, whiching it was not the case.
- I dont know what happens to them, he said, leaving the cell, closing the door being him, and locking it.

As the echo of the closing door vanished, I started to wait in anticipation and utter anxiety. What if the semen had dripped off of me, reducing my chances of getting infected? What is I am negative? Where will I go? Should I insist upon another charge, or imply that the bug has not reached my blood stream yet? Having busied myself with such thoughts, I was shocked to see the door already open, with two muscular guys in blindfold moving into the cell. As I tryed to understand what was going on, one of them grabbed me by the throat and started to choke me, the other hitting my stomack until I puked. As I puked, I was let down, collapsing to the ground. Those are the last things I can remember.

• Upvote 8