I started this Forum so that Feeders and Cocksuckers could hook up in their general areas.

Feeders: Here you will find Cocksuckers names, locations, cell phone numbers, availabilities, ages, heights, weights, and race.

Cocksuckers, if you want to be in the "COCKSUCKERS NETWORK", Post your message Here with the Following Info:

Your First Name (Last Name Optional) or a name you respond to:

Your Cell Phone Number:

Your Location:

Times you are available:

Age-DOB:

Height:

Weight:

Ethnicity:

HAPPY HUNTING:O

• Administrators

I can see you've sorta replicated what I had done for Cumdump Network.  Well, Cumdump Network (when it launches next year) will be for both anal and oral cumdumps. And there will be a sister site, Public Urinals, for piss bottoms. They'll all work more or less the same way.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rawTOP said:

I can see you've sorta replicated what I had done for Cumdump Network.  Well, Cumdump Network (when it launches next year) will be for both anal and oral cumdumps. And there will be a sister site, Public Urinals, for piss bottoms. They'll all work more or less the same way.

Yes, I used your Cumdump Network as a schematic, I had hopes that you would be flattered:)

I'll start out. Hey Guys, my name is Rick Steele, also known as BlowBoi on many other sites. I am a White Disease Free, None Racially Biased Highly Seasoned Cocksucker, Balls Deep Bobbing Deepthroater, and Spermy Load Guzzler(Sucked Off Swallow or Jacked Off Swallow).

I was Born in January of 1964 and began Sucking Dick in 1970. I live in a small city in Western Nebraska called Ogallala. Ogallala is located at I-80 Exit 126.

I live at 816 St. Mary's Ave. that's at the corner of West 9th St. & St. Mary's Ave. If you're planning on stopping by, I would suggest that you call first at: 308.464.0039 to make sure I am home and available and to receive any further instructions.

Current Height: 6'0", Current Weight: 300lbs+ and on a Diet:O

• 5 years later...

My name is Bob profile name is PeterPuffer. I love to suck dick and swallow. I am seeking masculine mature white men age 48-65 give or take a few years to service. I started sucking dick after my divorce 8 years ago and have become addicted to sucking dick and swallowing sperm and have become an avid cock sucking cum slut. I do prefer mature men alpha daddy types straight married men a ++++. I am not a total or passable CD, but a married man made me put on a pair of his wifes panties before he let me suck his dick and I liked it. He woud call me sissy, slut, faggot  and many other names as i sucked his cock and I liked that also! I now have a growing collection of panties hose and skirts to wear if made or wanted to. I would love to find  some feeders in my area that would like to use my faggot mouth and throat! I am not looking for love or a relationship I am looking for cocks to suck and sperm to swallow!

1. I am from Pittsburgh, PA ( Valencia, PA 16059) General area. 
  2. Born Feb. 25 1966 (55 y old cock sucker)
  3. I am 6' 235 lbs
  4. Available Mon-Fri after work around 7pm Sat most anytime with appointment.
  5. If you are close to my general area Contact me here for more info, times and other cocntact info.  Sorry not going to post my number or address here.faggot_InPixio.thumb.jpg.a590a3ef839ed704a8e991c05ce46757.jpg

photo-out-i-r40-s1-10637160_28596.15246644.0.192x192.jpg

suck1_InPixio_InPixio.jpg

suck21_InPixio_InPixio.jpg

Edited by PeterPuffer

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2016 at 12:41 PM, BlowBoi said:

I started this Forum so that Feeders and Cocksuckers could hook up in their general areas.

Feeders: Here you will find Cocksuckers names, locations, cell phone numbers, availabilities, ages, heights, weights, and race.

Cocksuckers, if you want to be in the "COCKSUCKERS NETWORK", Post your message Here with the Following Info:

Your First Name (Last Name Optional) or a name you respond to:

Your Cell Phone Number:

Your Location:

Times you are available:

Age-DOB:

Height:

Weight:

Ethnicity:

HAPPY HUNTING:O

Mike. 9106272775. Magnolia Nc about everyday retired  am 66 year old June 27, 1955  5 ft 8 220 pounds  white

I love to suck and swallow nose

37-year-old Latino 5'9 230 lb in Houston Texas I am interested in older white and black gentleman over 55 daddy type 

I am locked in chastity I like masculine alpha type

Edited by hotguy02
Forgot to add information

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 1:03 AM, PeterPuffer said:

My name is Bob profile name is PeterPuffer. I love to suck dick and swallow. I am seeking masculine mature white men age 48-65 give or take a few years to service. I started sucking dick after my divorce 8 years ago and have become addicted to sucking dick and swallowing sperm and have become an avid cock sucking cum slut. I do prefer mature men alpha daddy types straight married men a ++++. I am not a total or passable CD, but a married man made me put on a pair of his wifes panties before he let me suck his dick and I liked it. He woud call me sissy, slut, faggot  and many other names as i sucked his cock and I liked that also! I now have a growing collection of panties hose and skirts to wear if made or wanted to. I would love to find  some feeders in my area that would like to use my faggot mouth and throat! I am not looking for love or a relationship I am looking for cocks to suck and sperm to swallow!

1. I am from Pittsburgh, PA ( Valencia, PA 16059) General area. 
  2. Born Feb. 25 1966 (55 y old cock sucker)
  3. I am 6' 235 lbs
  4. Available Mon-Fri after work around 7pm Sat most anytime with appointment.
  5. If you are close to my general area Contact me here for more info, times and other cocntact info.  Sorry not going to post my number or address here.faggot_InPixio.thumb.jpg.a590a3ef839ed704a8e991c05ce46757.jpg

photo-out-i-r40-s1-10637160_28596.15246644.0.192x192.jpg

suck1_InPixio_InPixio.jpg

suck21_InPixio_InPixio.jpg

Happy Holidays everyone. 2021 is about to end, was a slow year for this cock sucker. Hoping that 2022 brings more dicks for my faggot mouth to service! I would love to have many repeat customers to keep me sucking throughout the year. Well here's to hoping for a cum filled cock sucking year full of hard dicks and full balls that need drained by faggot cock suckers like me. Hope to suck you soon

10233163075 - Copy.jpg

Your First Name (Last Name Optional) or a name you respond to: Casey

Your Cell Phone Number: (775) 501-6320

Your Location: Reno, Nevada

Times you are available: Some weekday early afternoons (can host), weekend mornings and afternoons (can't host)

Age-DOB: 46yo  2/1/75

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 235

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Cum Dump.jpg

• 2 months later...

Your First Name Craig 

Your Cell Phone Number:

Your Location: houston (montrose)

Times you are available: pretty much as needed 

Age-DOB: 67 4/12/54

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 165

Ethnicity: Caucasian 

Host. Cock worshiper. Any size, shape, color. Deep throat, no gag reflex. Almost done making a glory hole. Anonymous and/ or blindfolded encouraged. 

Edited by houbtmbtch
Add information

• 2 months later...

Eager locked cocksucker here. Always horny and hungry for cum. Love to be used however you want it. 

Your First Name: Jack

Your Cell Phone Number: (202) 770-4669

Your Location: Washington dc

Times you are available: mornings

Age-DOB: 30

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 205

Ethnicity: white

Screenshot_20220525-031550~2-01.jpeg

Hi guys

I'm mitch, 29 bi versatile,  weigh 245, 6'3" tall,  6" long thick cut cock,  in west bend Wisconsin,  my phone number is 8053565898, text or call me when u r in Wisconsin or planning on coming to Wisconsin, I am open to anything  bj hj oral  anal, kinky anything.  I'm looking to and have fun with big cock guys. I'm a total cum slut and want to be breeded long and deep. Bring friends or more to breed me. 

13 hours ago, Dcfagpup said:

Eager locked cocksucker here. Always horny and hungry for cum. Love to be used however you want it. 

Your First Name: Jack

Your Cell Phone Number: (202) 770-4669

Your Location: Washington dc

Times you are available: mornings

Age-DOB: 30

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 205

Ethnicity: white

Screenshot_20220525-031550~2-01.jpeg

Very hot picture. 

• Like 1