Question about sounding

I actually love sounding and own several kits. It doesnt hurt during the session if you take it slow, but remember, your urethra is sensitive and there will be some microtears (not enough to draw blood, though), so it'll sting when you piss the first few times. Take it slow, enjoy your cock swallowing the metal rod, and have fun.

• Upvote 1

Guest Boxir55

Yes I enjoy it. If you haven't done it before you need to go slow as it's easy to damage your urethra.i would google it and read a bit before trying, as there are a variety of sounds available. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those interested...sounding, especially sharing a sound without sterilizing it, carries a risk of urinary tract infection ( UTI, not necessarily an STI). Unlike the digestive system, the urinary tract is a sterile environment. The number one cause of UTI in hospitals is from catheter insertion, and that's being done very carefully as a sterile procedure (I'm a critical care nurse, I do lots of this sort of stuff). 

Also, it's painful for some, not for others...we're all a little different. I brought a catheter home once and inserted it because I wanted to know how i feels (and I"m kinky), and it surprised me that it hurt. We have lidocaine gel we can use when inserting into a patient. 

PSA lol

On 11/1/2016 at 11:21 AM, bellyguy44 said:

Well, I tried it and got hooked. The feeling is amazing and doesn´t hurt.

I like to share a sound with another guy and fuck each others cock that way.

I'm with you.  I love having it done to me.  I don't like doing it to myself.

On 12/1/2016 at 0:53 PM, RBinWeHo said:

For me,  it feels like my cock is getting fucked from the inside out. Love the sensation. They are a great masturbation toy,  just use lots of lube.

I've never played with medical sounds, but used to play with 'penis plugs' that you can buy online different places.  I have several that I bought, in different lengths, shapes, etc.  Usually tapered, sometimes ribbed, and sometimes with a thru hole for piss or cum to flow through.  You see a lot these days with rings at the top, intended to keep it inserted for long-term wear. 

I really liked the feel of them going in and rubbing my cock from the inside.  The tapered ones are like butt plugs in that you start out with a diameter that feels good, and over time you stretch the muscle ring at the top of the piss hole and more and more of the plug goes in.  Some of the tapered plugs end in a smaller neck area like a butt plug does.  When I reached that section for the first time, it gave me an amazing feeling as it 'snapped' into place.  Very similar to the sensation and satisfaction of a butt plug when it snaps in. You have to be careful not to be too rough, but jerking off and cumming with them in is a really cool experience.  I never tried fucking with them in, as I was worried about starting an infection, but I think some guys do that.

With anything you put down your cock, it needs to be as sterile as possible.  I would soak my plugs in rubbing alcohol before and after using them.  I never left them in long-term, but I know some guys do.  I never used any store-bought lube.  I always jerked off until I had a good precum going, and then use precum as the lube.  It's slick, and always worked for me.  The only problem is keeping the precum flowing if you're having a long session, and that usually wasn't too hard.

It's been several years since I got them out.  Towards the end I had several UTIs, and started worrying that they were because I was stretching the hole too much.  I don't know exactly,  but I think I got up to just over 1/4" diameter.  I remember working on getting a marker (Sharpie?) in, but never couldn't.  I don't know if that's the reason for the UTIs, or if they were unrelated.  I moved on to other kinks and haven't went back. I've thought about it though, and every so often I get an itch to pull them out.  Maybe one of these days...