Threesome at the Bathhouse

expdbijock35

I was in Prague and I went to a local bathhouse.  Wearing my jockstrap and having a towel wrapped around my waist, I remained within my room, having left the door open to check out the guys.  After couple of minutes there was a knock on the door frame:  looking up, I saw a good looking young Latino guy, about 35, with tattoos and a nice build.  I signaled him to come in, dropping my towel to show off my ass framed with the jockstrap.

We didn't speak, but rather just got down to business.  He dropped down to his knees in front of me and separated my buns, shoving his tongue inside my pink hole.  He  licked it, tongue-fucked it and circled his tongue around my hole.  We hadn't closed the door and another knock sounded:  I looked-up from the middle of the room, as the Latino guy was rimming my hole, to see an older man, maybe 50, with silvery hair but in good physical shape.  I love older daddy type men, so I gestured for him to join us.  

Once again, no words were exchanged.  He came into the room, observed the Latino eating my hole, so he pushed me on the bed where I ended-up bent over, positioned on my hands and knees.  Someone's hands explored my ass cheeks, spreading them and feeling them up. "You want that ass of yours fucked?" the older man asked.  I didn't respond with words but I arched my back some more.

I felt the older man's cock head at the opening of my ass, slowly but surely putting more force behind it until the head was fully inside me. Seeing that I wasn't telling him to stop, he shoved more inside until all of his 7.5 inch cock was swallowed up by my tight asshole.  He started pounding me and I could hear his balls slapping my ass cheeks.  The younger man, obviously turned on by this, turned over and presented his ass to me.  I greedily licked his hole, swirling my tongue around the sensitive pucker and shoving it in as far as it would go, tongue-fucking him with my tongue just like the man fucking my ass in long slow strokes.    

"Yeah!  Rim that ass while I am pounding your tight ass!" the older man muttered.

Some fifteen minutes later he shot his load inside my ass.  Then withdrawing his cock from my stretched hole, he shoved it in my mouth so I could clean all the cum and juices off of it.  As I did so, the younger Latino guy sucked the load out of my used hole.

I got fucked twice more that night at the bathhouse, but this was the best of them.

• Upvote 12

• 3 weeks later...