Until Death Do Us Part (Story Of A Cheating Boyfriend)

• 2 weeks later...

Until death do us part (story a cheating boyfriend) – Part 05

The following day I called Dante and told him, that Marcus and his friends were still amazed of the good job he had done and that they would like to meet him again soon.

I’ve made an agreement with Marcus, that the little bitch would serve them for more poz fuck. Quite a lot guys enjoyed the feeling to convert an innocent one. Tonight for example a group of perverted bikers were in town, looking for the right kind of fun.

So I suggested to Dante, that it would be nice, if we would be able to repeat that whole game again tonight.

Dante apologized, but he wanted to celebrate his anniversary with his boyfriend and they had already made plans for a romantic dinner.

I was a bit disappointed and told him, that I was an invited guest. It would be impolite, if I refused the invitation, so I told him I would find someone else to accompany me.

Silence….

“Hello…. ?” I asked through the telephone.

“Well… maybe…. I can make arrangements…..”

“But it is your anniversary” I interfered “That’s an important date… I totally understand that.”

“Yes, but I would like to be with you also, and I don’t want you to meet other guys.” he answered slowly.

“You know, I can still have dinner with him tomorrow…” he didn’t sound very convincing.

We agreed to meet at 8 pm and to drive back to Michael’s place to enjoy another night of sex and action.

Dante told his boyfriend, that one of very best friends had lost his kitten due to a careless driver and ‘she’ would be devastated right now and needed moral support.

And his boyfriend believed him. Love is blind… you see….

I was staggered, when he showed up at the agreed time. His white jeans and white shirt was way too tight, but he looked hot in it.

He stepped into my car and smiled cutely at me and then went down on my cock to suck me while we drove to Marcus’s place.

I almost pumped my poisoned cum into his mouth, but I told him to go slowly. I wanted to enjoy the whole evening with him. There was no need to hurry.

We entered the premises and Marcus gave us a warm welcome.

“Here is the ‘fluffer-boy’ I told you about…. and almost 20 guys turned to Dante immediately and some of them high-fived him.

The guys twisted his tiny and erected nipples, which made the boy moan loudly.

Dante looked at me and whispered, that he didn’t recognize any of the guys from last night.

Some of them looked quite dangerous and reminded him of a biker gang.

I misunderstood Marcus (on purpose) and this was actually a totally different group than the other night.

Dante sighed. He didn’t like this idea. More and more people got to know him. This was too dangerous, since he still got a current boyfriend.

He turned to Marcus and said he was not happy with this development and Marcus totally supported him.

He announced to the entire group, that the guys should respect the privacy of the fluffer, because his real boyfriend didn’t know, that he was here – sucking dick.

The twink looked shocked as he saw the grinning and estimated faces of the bystander.

The group of men nodded mockingly. They wouldn’t hold it against Dante, if he did a good job.

Someone shouted ‘Give him the gift and send him back to his boyfriend’

Everybody was laughing – even Dante reluctantly did.

“Oh well – where do you want me to take your loads. Do you want to splash into my eyes…. here? Like last night?” Dante asked softly.

“Oh, that is important. Thanks for pointing that out. I suggested to this group, that you would suck dicks and would accept the guys shooting the cum right into your eyes.” Marcus told merely to Dante.

“But imagine, they had the same event two days ago with another guy and they want to do something else. I told them, since you specified the rules last night, it would be fair, if they could decide tonight, what is hot…. and what is not.” he continued with his fib.

He took Dante by the hand.

“The group wants you to kneel… here! Yes… next to the sling…. no… more to the left. Perfect!”

“Here you will suck the guys hard and as you can see, you will be placed next to the bitches ass, who will be abused in this sling tonight. This way the fucker can withdraw his cock from your mouth and immediately start fucking the whore.  But he can also get out of the cunt and fuck your face for some assistance again. Do you get it?” Marcus asked Dante harshly.

The twink nodded slowly.

“This way you can concentrate on the next guy already and still assist the current top” he smiled at Dante.

“They would also like you to swallow the cum after every third of fourth deposit. For this… you just move over here and put your open mouth over the asshole of the ass whore. Then he will fart the cum straight into your waiting mouth. You will wait until the cunt tells you he is finished farting into your mouth. Then you turn to us and show us the deposits. We tell you when to recycle the cum and then you simply swallow it. Don’t foget to show your empty mouth to us again. And you got to lick the asshole too. It should be cleaned out, so the next alpha male can get to business. Then you move back to your first spot again and the whole thing repeats itself.” Marcus looked expectant.

“Can I talk to you, please?” he asked me.

“Of course” I said but I showed no intention to move to a more private area.

“Speak up….”

“I don’t want to swallow the cum from guys I don’t know.” he whispered.

The bikers grinned evilly.

“Well…. hmm… well try to know them better. Ask their names, before you start sucking them. This way you would know them” I suggested.

“But you told me, if I would swallow other guys cum, you would call me a cheater” Dante insisted.

“No baby… I told you once, if you would suck a guy and swallow his cum – then you would be a cheater. But you are recycling the junk of other tops. The guy in the sling is the slut. He drains the nuts of these fellow gentlemen. You are just cleaning the mess up and this is exactly what a fluffer boy has to do.” I could see in his eyes he was confused.

He wasn’t able to decide what was wrong and what was right. He lost his moral compass interacting with me. Every day a little bit more. Soon he would take dicks in a dark room. He was on its way to be a super bareback poz slut.

“What about diseases? Are you all clean?” he asked and knew the answer already.

Marcus told him, that he had checked all the papers one hour ago and all the guys were clean. No STD in sight…. such a fucking liar.

“Oooookay…..” the boy sighed.

Dante started to undress slowly. The guys were luring around him and touched his body. His nipples got twisted again and the blonde angel squirmed and squeaked from time to time.

While he took his spot next to the sling, he got on his knees and three biker guys surrounded him. He started massaging their huge bulges through their leather pants and jeans.

Suddenly there was a little commotion. The ‘slut’ entered the room and the guys went ballistic. Another twink actually got dragged into the room. He wasn’t able to stand on his own feet. He gazed around with a distant look. The dark haired teen has been drugged or he was totally intoxicated, or maybe both.

The huge guys blocked Dante’s view. He just heard them clapping their hands, shouting obscenities.

The ‘slut’ got positioned into the sling. He wore a tight jockstrap. Dante could see the hairless ass and he noticed, that the bikers were quite rough on the other young whore.

He heard the boy moan, because some of the guys enjoyed squeezing the teen’s balls.

“Are you the fluff-boy?” addressed to him.

Dante didn’t react at once and got slapped into his face.

“I said, are you the fucking fluff-boy?” the leather daddy repeated himself.

“Yes Sir. My name is Dante” he replied sweetly.

“I don’t care. Start sucking my dick. I want to fuck this filthy whore” he answered.

“What is your name?” Dante asked politely.

“I’m your first John… now start sucking, or you will deeply regret it” he roared.

Dante started to unbuckle the heavy leather belt and opened the cage to a nice big cock. He was semi-hard, but even in this state it was impressive.

Dante started licking the glans penis.  The leather guy grabbed the boy’s blonde hair and started pumping his rapidly hardening cock deep into Dante’s throat.

Really impressive, I thought. It must have been at least ten inches. The slutty bitch in the sling would definitely burst, if this king-size anaconda was raping his hole with this ‘big-gun’

Another guy needed already attention, although Dante’s mouth was still occupied he had to stroke at least one cock already, to keep the guys hard for the action.

The leather daddy changed the hole now.

He wasn’t the romantic type. You could see his positioned himself at the tight opening and while he drew the twink’s body closer to him, he used all his power to penetrate the ‘slut’ in one swift motion.

You could hear the daddy grunt loudly, while he bottomed out. Although the bitch was sort of unconscious, he was still making whining noises and this made the biker even more aggressive. He slammed his pelvis against the young guy’s entrance.

This was more than just an aggressive fuck. It was more like the boy got butchered alive.

Although he had stamina, you could see and hear, that the first top was close to shoot.

“You fucking dirty whore. This is what you get you filthy little punk. I hope I knocked you up you stupid cunt. Thought you could earn some money you bitch?” he groaned,

“Now I will kill you…. I will kill you…. you little fag….. you stupid fuck…. this is all you can get….” and with this words he shot his highly toxic venom deep inside the ‘sluts’ ass.

Dante had not time listening to all the shouting. He looked up to the second guy who wanted a blow-job, to get hard for the final act.

“Hey my name is Dante. What’s yours?” he asked again

“I’m your John too…. now suck!” the seconds guy ordered.

Dante was so busy doing a good job and still his mind wandered to the sling. He imagined it could be him manhandled this way.

And all of a sudden, he was scared…. curious…. excited….

He needed Scorpion’s dick.

He wanted him so badly.

Tonight…..

• Like 9
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...