Getting More then I Bargained for at the Baths

PHXariesAZ

Part 1

My name in Bradley Bartholomew Barrington.  It was during my senior year in high school, I had just turned 18 and was starved for sex.  I had heard from people I chatted with on line that the bathhouse was a great place to lose my virginity.

I was warned to be careful since most guys who went to the baths preferred to fuck raw.  As much as bareback sex war a turn on, I knew it could be risky.  Most of my straight friends preferred to fuck their girlfriend without rubbers, but I didn't want to catch anything so early in my sex life.

I worked things out with a friend to cover for me so I could hit the bathhouse on a Friday night.  I followed some advice I was given and made sure I was 'cleaned out' and ready to be fucked (if it came too that), heading to the bathhouse around 10 pm, trying to get in before it got too busy and they increased the cover to get inside.

I parked down the block not wanting anyone to recognize my car in the parking lot and walked down the block.  I made sure to have my own rubbers to use and walked down the block.

I walked I through the door where a cute guy (maybe in his mid to late 20's) greeted me asking me for my ID and if I wanted a room or locker.  I asked how much for each and was told $40 for a room and $15 a locker.  I only had $20 and went for a locker.  He gave me a towel and a key and told me that with the locker I was good for 48 hours before I'd have to renew the locker.  He could tell this was my first visit to the baths and he suggested I check out the hot tub first.

I found my locker, stripped down and put my towel around my slim waist.  I'm sure to most of the guys there I looked too young to be I the bathhouse.  At 5'8", 130 pounds, with barely enough hair above my 7"cock, arm pits and legs they'd all think I was barely 16, but, of course, I had to be legal to through the door.

Once I was situated I made my way around checking things out.  It wasn't the crowded but I found a cute guy (close to my age by the looks of it, I'm guessing early 20's).  I'm guessing he was about 6' and had a nice slim, swimmer's build with a smooth muscular chest.  He was sitting on the edge of the hot tub and I guess that was a good place as any to relax for a while before checking out more if the place.

I sat across from him and he smiled at me as his cock began to grow (as did my own).  He motioned for me to come sit by him and I figured that this was a good if time as any to meet someone.  I moved over to his side of the hot tub and sat down as he moved into the tub to join me under the water.

He introduced himself as Seth and commented that he'd never seen me around before tonight.  I admitted that I had just turned 18 and wanted to check this place out.  He told me about himself that he was 26 and came her for the first time about the same age and he was guided in the baths by an experienced older guy.  He added that I needed to be careful, that many guys would want to prey on a cute young thing like me.

I let him know that I was aware of that and I only play safe and showed him that I bought my own rubbers.  He leaned in close to me giving me a kiss on my ear as he said that he played safe too, then suggested we go back to his room and get to know each other better.  He now gave me a real kiss on the lips as our tongues mixed in a heated exchange.

He then guided my hand to his hard cock and then placed his hand on mine.  I could tell he was experienced as we got really into making out.  He stood up and took me by the hand leading me from the hot tub, down the hall and towards his room.

Once we got to his room we went inside and he shut the door behind us.  The room consisted of a large bed, with a TV in the corner and a small bathroom with a shower.  He kissed me again as he guided me down on the bed.  He paused to ask me if I smoked pot.  I let him know that I loved weed.

He pulled out a water bong and lit it up taking the first hit before handing the bong to me for me to get a nice hit.  He told me to hit it again since he'd smoked earlier I the night.  I took five good hits as he urged me on and DAMN, it was good shit!

While I was smoking Seth began to suck my hard cock.  The more I smoked the more sensitive my cock was getting.  I've never had weed affect me like this, and I liked it.

After the fifth hit he came up and sucked the smoke from my mouth before I could exhale.  This turned into another great kiss before he guided my head to his hard cock.  I never realized the size of his tool until I tried to go down I him.  I had sucked off a couple classmates off, but none of their cocks were as big as his.

Seth sensed my inexperience with his size and coached me as I took more and more of his cock into my mouth.  Soon his cock was at the entrance to my throat and I want sure I could take him in any further until he told me to inhale through my nose as I went down on him.

The next time I went down I took a deep breath through my nose as I felt Seth's hands on the back of my head.  When his cock hit my throat he applied a little bit of pressure I the back of my head and his cock slid into my throat.

He had me hold it there for a little while before letting me move back up so I could let my breath out before breathing in again as I went back down.  This time I was able to get him into my throat on my own.  I began to get a nice rhythm going hoping I'd get my first taste of cum, especially as none of the guys I had sucked in the past had ever cum, so I really wanted to see what cum tasted like.

I could tell he was getting close when he pulled me off of his hard cock letting me know there was plenty of time for me to swallow cum later.  He wanted to smoke some more with me.  He packed the pipe with some more pot and I wasn't sure, but it looked like he added something else, but I didn't care, I was getting alive and getting very horny.

While I lit up and took a couple of hits, Seth pulled a bottle of Gatorade from his bag and took a drink then offered me some as he took the pipe from me.  After working on his cock my mouth was in need of something wet.  I took a big drink as Seth the pipe offering me the smoke from his lungs.  After that shotgun I was still thirsty and Seth told me that I could finish the bottle since he had more.  I downed the rest of the bottle and took the bong from him and took a few good hits.

It was at this time Seth pushed me onto my back, lifted my legs and began to lick my hole.  I've read abut rimming and this was my first time experiencing the pleasure.  I began to feel very hot and my horniness grew as I seemed to ever a slight fog.

As Seth expertly tongued my hole the sensation sent my senses into overdrive.  He also began to finger my hole and, as he put it, ready it for his cock.  He was gentle at first as he explained he needed to stretch me open and that it might burn a bit as he opened me up.  While he was working me open he told me to look at the video on the TV, that what was happening to the twink on the screen was going to happen to me soon.

In the video the twink was getting fucked by another young guy.  The one thing that caught my attention was that the twink was getting fucked raw, but I knew Seth says he played safe so I wasn't worried.

Everything was good with him sticking in one finger.  Then he rimmed me some more and warned that he was going to try two fingers with some lube.  I felt his two digits ease inside me as he flexed them to help 'stretch me' and I felt the burn he mentioned.

It didn't last long before I felt a third finger side I with ease as Seth kissed and licked my inner thighs.  He has me moaning as he worked my hole open.  When Seth pulled his fingers from I felt so empty I begged him to stick them back inside me.

He wasn't one to disappoint as he slid three fingers back in flexing them as he had done with his two earlier again I felt the burn as he stretched me open.  This elicited a pleasurable moan from me as he worked in deeply.  Then, when he pulled his fingers out, he said it was time to get me laid.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 40
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

Part 2

Seth  said it was time to get me laid as he worked my virgin hole open.  I really  must have been tight cause when he was working my hole open with his fingers I could feel a burn as the muscles stretched.

Seth climbed up on the bed and was kneeling between my legs.  I got a good look at this 20 something stud about to take my virginity.  I was a little surprised and shocked at the piece of meat he had between his legs.  It wasn't fully hard yet and I was guessing it was over 8".

Seth then leaned in and gave me a kiss.  I parted my lips granting his tongue full access.  As our tongues wrestled I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to my hole.  Then I felt the tip of his tool began to press in where nothing had ever been before except for his own fingers.

When I felt his big mushroom head pop in I thought I would be in terrible pain.  On the contrary, it felt so right.  He held still in me giving me time to adjust to his penetration.  I simply looked into his eyes and told him to keep going.  For some strange reason my hole felt a hunger that could only  be satisfied by a cock.

Seth slowly sank in deeper, going slow.  He seemed to want my first time to be one I'd never forget.  When he finally bottomed out balls deep I was ready to be his bitch.  He slowly pulled back out and then thrusted back in which brought a moan from me and a pleasurable look in Seth's eyes.

Seth slowly began to piston in and out of my hole as we looked at each other.  The feeling seemed to be so overwhelming, my senses seemed to be heightened.  I was amazed at how good my first time was starting out to be.

Seth fucked me like that for a long time.  I reached up and touched his face as we kissed again.  Then I was curious to how his cock was sliding in and out of me that I reached down between our two bodies to feel the piece of man meat penetrating me.

I felt the base of his cock as it moved in and out of my hole.  I was suddenly shocked that I could not feel the bottom of the rubber.  Seth told me he played safe, did he trick me?

I think Seth saw the look on my face as I realized he was fucking me bareback.  But the look on his face seemed to calm my fears as he began to pound my hole and made the fuck feel 100 times better then it had started out to be.

I could not let this go and asked him to stop and put a condom on his cock.  He "seemed" a little shocked and said that he was so  much into me and my body and making my first time memorable he forgot to put one on.  Then he added that it was actually too late since he had already flood my hole with 2 loads.

The look in his eyes and the sensation of my first time had me giving into his bareback fuck.  The thought of fucking raw was a turn on for me and if this is how I am to start then so be it!

When I was getting tired of holding my legs in the air he suggested that we switch to me on all 4's and he'd fuck me doggy style.

He got behind me and slipped his cock back in so easily.  At first I thought I felt a slight burn as he penetrated me for the second time of the night, but quickly resumed his assault on my hole, making me feel so good that I quick;y forgot about the burn I felt.

As Seth fucked me in this new position I heard a key being placed into the door of the room.  I was surprised to see the  cut guy from the main counter walk in naked closing the door behind him.

Seth told me that he was Randy and that they were roommates.  Randy always joins him after his shift so that they can chill in the room and fuck.

Randy walked right over to the bed and got on his knees in front of wagging his soft cock.  I needed to direction as I took it into my mouth and began to give him the best blow job I could.

Seth's assault on my hole was reaching a climatic spot as I began to feel Randy's cock grow in my mouth and took him (with expertise I learned with 'friends' at school I had the occasion to  suck off)  down my throat.

Randy was shocked I was able to get him into my throat without gagging as he commented to Seth that I was one hell of a cock sucker.  Seth let Randy know that he he liked my throat he was going to love my ass.

I could feel Seth's cock begin to grow inside me as his pace quickened and his breathing became ragged.  I knew he was about to cum inside me.  God only knows how much cum he already deposited inside my formerly virgin ass.

As Seth was reaching his eminent orgasm I was getting Randy nice and hard.  I figured he'd fuck me next.  The question in my mind was do I let him bareback me as Seth already has.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 29
  • Piggy 2

Part 3

As Seth was reaching his eminent orgasm I was getting Randy nice and hard.  I figured he'd fuck me next.  The question in my mind was do I let him bareback me as Seth already has.

What happened next took me totally by surprise.  As Randy began to feed me his cock he said to Seth "Is he as hot of a fuck as I thought he would be?"

Seth let Randy know that I was a hotter fuck then he imagined and I was primed for more raw cock.  Seth then pulled his softening cock from my hole.

As Randy was ready to take his place he asked if Seth had a prepared point for him to use.  I wasn't sure what they were talking about until I saw Seth handed Randy a syringe.

Seth asked me if I'd like to try a point.   I was totally clueless by this point and my head seemed a little foggy (for some strange reason).  Randy, who had me pinned to the bed with his hard cock already lodged inside me, answered for me in the affirmative.

I could barely see as Seth approached my right side.  I could feel a tight strap on my upper arm as I asked what were they doing.

Seth and Randy were talking like I wasn't in the room as he told his roommate that he had already snaked a few good shard and his Tina covered cock inside me earlier.

I then felt a coolness on my arm followed by a slight pinch.  Then the tight strap on my arm was removed and my entire world changed.

I had a strange taste in the back of my mouth and began to cough out hard as Randy let up on the force he was using to hold me down to the bed.

Then I watched as they both injected something (probably the same stuff I was just given) into their arms.  Each guy coughed out (not as hard or as many times as I had) as I swear I felt Randy's cock grow inside me).

Randy said he loved being inside a dudes ass when he slams before doing his own slam and that I was in for a good fucking and probably a couple loads before he'd pull out.  By this point the only thing on my mind was getting fuck by him and anyone else I could find.

Randy then set about to do exactly as he described as Seth left the room leaving the door open for anyone to see the action.  My attention returned to Randy and his cock fucking my hungry hole.

Suddenly I was made aware of a small crowd that began to gather at the door.  It was a turn on to be watched as Randy began to add his own load to what Seth had already deposited.  Like his roommate he never let up until he gave a total of 3 loads before pulling out.

Before someone else could mount me Seth returned to announce that the sling was open and being held for me.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 31
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Before someone else could mount me Seth returned to announce that the sling was open and being held for me.   Randy and Seth each grabbed an arm while two guys I didn't know grabbed my legs.  I was carried out of the room, down the hall and into another (much larger) room and placed in the sling.

My wrist and ankles were placed in restraints that were attached to the chains of the sling, I was not going anywhere.  Then one of the guys that had my legs got between my legs and shoved his cock inside my hole.  I then had Seth and Randy on either side of me placing a piece of rubber on both biceps.  They each had a syringe in hand and after wiping each arm with alcohol stuck me with the needle.

I watched as each point was emptied into my vein.  The bands were removed from my arms, I felt a strong need to cough as I felt my heart begin to race.  I then heard a loud ringing in my ears and couldn't see clearly.  All I felt was a hunger in my hole.

It was at this point I lost track of time.  I wasn't sure how many guys fucked me until I started to come down.  I didn't even know what day it was or how long I had been at the bathhouse.

All I knew was that I was still with Seth and Randy.  I later found out I had been in the bathhouse for 2 days, had been fucked by every guy in the place and taken somewhere near 60 loads.  It was Monday morning as Seth and Randy helped me get dressed.

When I got home I found there information in my pocket with a link to their profiles and one to video that was shot while I was in the sling.

I almost got sick to my stomach  when I read on their BBRT profiles that they were HIV+.  When I watched the video I got turned on and hard as steel.  I'll never forget  getting more then I bargained for on my first trip to the baths.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 8