Passed out on the fuck bench at a bath house.

Treehugger

Unconscious bottom  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Tops how do you feel about fucking an unconscious bottom?

• If he is at a bath house in a public area his ass is up for grabs.
    • If I like what I see its mine no matter the circumstance.
    • Thats just wrong, practically rape.

This Halloween weekend apparently I drank too much, which is unusual for me because I am very careful. When I got back to the bath house I went up to the play room to hopefully take a few loads. I parked myself on the fuck bench and then proceeded to drift in and out of consciousness. Was there something in one of those drinks? I know I got fucked by two guys but I was up there for quite a while and have no idea if it was only two or twenty. I love the idea that guy after guy used my ass but have no way of knowing. I did not feel especially cummy afterwords but that does not mean anything. As I sobered up I got fucked by several men over the course of the night and morning and only one gave their load. I won't make this mistake again. I don't make it to the bath house very often and I want to enjoy every cock I manage to get!

• Upvote 5

This happened to me before.  Went into the sauna totally wasted and fell asleep in the darkroom.  Woke up with a sore, dripping hole.  I wasn't really into BB at the time.  If someone is in a public area though, I believe they are fair game - asleep or not. 

• Upvote 2

Happened to me too when I was younger. Went to Amsterdam, got drunk, went to Thermos Night Sauna and when sobered up knew I had been fucked, cum in my hole and vaguely remembering being fucked but no recollection really about by whom and when/where. I have sobered up since then.

• Upvote 2

The first thing that needs to be said is that fucking someone who's unconscious or passed out isn't "practically rape," it is rape in the eyes of the law.  Now these cases typically involve sorority girls who drink too much rather than guys in bathhouses, but the point still stands and a top who fucked a passed out guy could technically be prosecuted.

From the perspective of being a bottom, I'm of two minds about this.  I really love the idea of the anonymity...the not knowing who fucked me.  But I also really, really enjoy the experience of getting fucked and if I wasn't present for that, I'd kind of feel like I'd missed out.  I guess I'd put it this way.  If it happened, I'd be fine with it.  But it's not a scenario I'd seek out for myself.

As a top, I'd leave you alone.  I want my bottoms responsive enough to participate in the sex.  If all you're going to do is just lie there, I'll find someone else.

• Upvote 3

I'll be the buzzkill (as usual) and say its rape. As PG said above, it is, by definition, rape. Contextualizing it with a bathhouse, makes it seem acceptable if you squint and tilt your head, but I'll err on the side of caution. Aside from that, fucking someone who isn't responsive has no thrill for me. I'd rather jerk off or watch someone else.... I agree with all of PG's post.

16 hours ago, Treehugger said:

Its interesting to hear different perspectives about fucking an unconscious bottom. Even though I was unconscious most of the time I would never have thought of the guys who fucked me as raping me. We were both getting what we wanted.

The point is he had no way of knowing what your wishes were.  You were unable to express them.  The fact that his choice happened to coincide with what you wanted to have happen is irrelevant.

• Upvote 1

As a total btm slut, if I was ever in the situation I'd much rather tops tried to determine if I was actually ok or in need of medical help, rather than "do I fuck him or not?". That is certainly what I would be thinking if I was a top coming across an unconscious btm.

Edited by essexfuckwhore
  • Upvote 3

Having said what I wrote earlier, if I was in that situation and various top guys had made reasonable attempts to determine that I was actually ok (and I in fact was), then something as simple as me flinching and pull away (even a bit) if they do anything with my hole says one thing. If they find my hole gets pushed up/towards them, then fuck that cunt into the ground! :P;)

Of course it would be entirely at the tops' own risk - they may not get their cock back! LOL

I must admit that I do like to be more of an "active" btm and give tops a good ride! hehehe