Peyronie’s disease Curved cocks.

freshxtop5

I recently hears about this today on the radio here in California. I have always had my cock curve downward when hard. I have never had any problems fucking a guy and some guys seem to like my curved cock. I honestly thought it was normal because I know that everyone'scock is different. From what I read that it can be treated and that having a curved cock and be painful to some. I was wondering if anyone else has a curved cock and have had problems fucking or if you like that it is curved? 

Had a few curved dicks and love the ones that bend down so it goes into my throat when I'm kneeling between their legs.  But once met a guy in Puerto Rico on vacation.  His dick bent down and to the side, it was tough to get fucked with it.  He couldn't fuck me in a usual position, he had me face down and straddled my legs sideways and fucked me.  When he tried to lay on top to make more contact he was pushing my colon sideways and hurt like hell.  He basically just fucked and bred me then left, which was hot.

I would say, since it's never been a big deal for you, then leave well enough alone.  We've got a medical system in this country that has all kinds of incentives to turn anything and everything into a "condition" that requires expensive interventions.  I'd suggest sticking with the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" motto.

I'll also add that on the very few occasions I've run into a top with a downward curve like yours, I've always thoroughly enjoyed the encounter.  You might even consider advertising it more prominently.  The novelty factor my end up helping you get more business!

Some are perfect for deep throating or hitting your prostate, but for what they offer in "perfect placement", they lack in versatility. The minor, regular curve tends to straighten out, but guys who really have it, tend to require vigilance with where they're bending and have a hard time keeping it inside.