BB CumDump Whore at Parliament House for CumUnion in Augusta, GA 11/4 - 11/6

Looking for raw hot BB fucking and breeding. High viral loads, AIDS cum, and all other diseased cum/cocks to the front of the line! I want it all!! No strings attached, cum and go. Prelubed, clean, ready to get bred hard and deep. No loads refused EVER! I am addicted to raw poz'd diseased cum deep in my bareback hole and will spread my Whore Hole wide open for anyone to breed! In Augusta, GA, at Parliament House 11/4 - 11/6 for CumUnion. 

In the maze, I'm always in the cage room upstairs bent over a chair and in the Pig Pen I am always on one of the slings. Don't even ask if you can fuck me, just shove your RAW BAREBACK cock deep in my hole - no pulling out until I have every virus and disease you can give me deep in my Whore Hole where it belongs!! I look forward to taking all your critters and cum deep in my raw hole!! I'm at P House very, very often.

IMG_0138.JPG

• Upvote 2