Finding my inner bottom

MayorQuimby

So I'm not really sure how interesting this is, but I wanted to write it down so I wouldn't forget.  There's this guy I've been seeing for a while now.  It's nothing too serious since he lives a few hours away, but he's someone I have a lot of feelings for.  When we met, he loved taking my cock as much as he could.  I'm a bit on the bigger side and that's the way he likes his cocks.  The last time we saw each other a few months ago, he asked me to bottom for him.  I don't bottom.  Ever.  For anyone.  It just never works out very well.  The last time someone successfully got cum in my ass was when I was in college.  For some reason, I trust him enough to let myself take him inside me.  Though it hurt like a bitch, I eventually got used to it and was actually happy that I was making him feel good.  We went for a little while but I never got his load.  Well, that all changed this past weekend.  I actually was looking forward to seeing him again because I WANTED to bottom for him.  I knew what I was getting myself into.  His head is huge and hurts like a motherfucker when it goes in, but I wanted it.  He was so patient and gentle, but then he fucked me like a champ after I got used to him.  I loved it.  He was also the first poz (undetectable) load I've ever taken.  I doubt I'll ever forget that.  I got two loads from him that weekend and he never got one from me.  Oh, how things can change.  I don't want to bottom for anyone else, but I want him to keep flooding me with his cum. 

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

Sounds like you made a great personal discovery.  There are guys whose dick i just want in me.  Other guy whose ass is where i want my dick, and still others where flip fucking is absolutely what works for us.  J