I'm Gonna Have to Charge You

My job has led to a lot of interesting interactions.  I've seen and spoken to so many people that nothing surprises me anymore.  I've heard more vanilla and more kinky stories than you could imagine - you'd be surprised how much someone is willing to share when they're stood in line waiting to get into a club. I'm a doorman for one of the most prestigious gay nightclubs in town; everybody wants to be on the guest list. The events that the club holds are always invite-only to begin with, then staff can send people in and finally if there is any space anyone in the line can come in. 

Because staff get to send in the next group of people there are always people willing to do anything to get in. It's not uncommon for members to sleep with staff just to gain access into the club.  In fact it's a known thing that happens. 

The club itself has two rules. When inside and in the sex rooms there is strictly no safe sex.  This was actually a request from our members and being the club we are we like to listen to what they have to say.

The second is strictly no straight men.  We allow straight women in (though they very rarely get selected by staff or have an invitation), but straight men are just not allowed. That still doesn't stop people from trying though. That's where Toby comes in....

It was a cold December night and we were running our "Leads up for Christmas" event which is a very BDSM / S&M focused event and as it was close to Christmas the usual $20 cover was waived.  Naturally because of this the line was the longest it has ever been. At the front of the line were three guys, Toby, Scott and Adam. Toby was five feet, seven inches, with short brown hair and the most amazing blue eyes you have ever seen, and, although his baggy shirt tried to hide as much, I could see from a distance the man was cut like a diamond with rock hard abs.  When he turned around to face his friends my cock actually twinged at the site of his small bubble butt.  I found myself wondering how far he'd be willing to go to get into the club.  So I moved over to the guys and chatted with them.

"What do you think the odds are we will get in?" Adam asked.

"Depends how nice you all are to me," I replied.  "It is Christmas soon you know so think how festive you can be."  Adam and Scott smiled and giggled and Toby just stood there with a blank expression on his face.  I pressed on, trying to find some answers, and asked "So are you guys all together then?"

"We are," Scott replied gesticulating between himself and Adam to indicate they were together, "Toby here hasn't been out with a while and just broke up with his gi...well he's out of a serious relationship anyway so we thought a night on the town would do him good."

Fuck. He was straight. Even better. I made my move.

"Alright guys you two can go in but I want a word with Toby here" I opened the barrier to let them.  As Scott and Adam passed through the barrier, Toby asked "What?  Why, am I in trouble? Aren't you going to let me in?"

"Calm down", I said, grabbing his arm and holding on to his left bicep for probably longer than was required as I admired his soft and supple physique.  "I just need to get some details from you.  It's clear these two are members but you don't seem to be.  Next time you come you won't have to wait in line then, so come this way."

I led Toby into the back office where the bouncers go to, well, take details. Since the office was heated, Toby removed his coat.  The denim jeans he was wearing did nothing to disguise the small bulge I noticed in his crotch.  He was excited to be here.  I opened my questions by asking "Look, Toby.  I know you're straight.  Having worked here for ten years my gaydar is second to none.  Why are you here?"

"I'm not straight," Toby interjected, "I'm 100% gay." 

"Okay, well, for starters no gay guy would ever say he's 100% gay.  And if you really are gay, come here and kiss me."

Toby looked shocked.  I don't think he expected me to say it or that staff of a business could even do such a thing. "It's only a kiss Toby besides you're gay and I already know you haven't got a partner to cheat on since you just broke up."

Toby contemplated what I had just told him but I got bored of waiting, so I walked across the office pulled him to his feet and started kissing him. His lips were so soft and sweet and my cock started to grow.  I had to fuck this straight boy and be the first inside his virgin ass.  I pulled back from Toby and stood looking at him, admiring what I saw in front of me.  I stared at him for about 15 seconds then I dove back in.  As my mouth touched his I threw him back against the wall as I slid my tongue down his inviting throat. I placed my hands under his shirt and stroked each and every one of his six pack abs, working my way up to his nipples and tweaking them.  Toby grunted, the first sign he was mine. 

I moved back down towards his trousers and started to unbuckle his belt.  He put his hands down to try stop me but I grabbed his arms and held them in place above his head with one hand as, with my other free hand, I went back to work on this belt. I popped the buckle open, then the jeans button and the zipper and let them fall to the ground. 

I move from his mouth and started kissing his neck and nibbling on his ear lobe, "Kick them off," I whispered. He shook his head no. I bit his ear, hard, demanding "Kick them off now."  This time he complied. 

I pulled back from Toby.  Once more I could see his white boxer-briefs becoming somewhat transparent - no doubt his cock was leaking.  Smiling, I murmured "Someone is happy to be here."

I grabbed Toby's hand and led him to the couch, telling his to remove his pants and get on all fours facing the back of the couch. To my surprise he complied immediately. 

Toby's body was completely hairless.  He was an absolutely beautiful specimen of a man.  And as he crouched there on all fours I saw his virgin ass pulsating, inviting me to go to town on it.  I walked up to him and dropped to my knees, and breathing heavily over his beautiful hole, I started to rim his ass. 

"Fuucccck" Toby groaned. 

"You just wait until I really start" I replied, and with that I moved in for the kill.  My tongue entered his ass and I was instantly hit with the sweet taste of unbroken ass. It had been a long time since I had tasted this and I wanted to savour the moment. After ten minutes of rimming Toby's ass I was ready to move things on, and from the looks of the pre-cum dripping from his cock so was he. 

I dropped my trousers and started massaging his hole with the head of my cock. 

"No wait, put a condom on" he said. 

"Toby the club is a no condom zone," I replied. 

"I can't let you fuck me if you don't" he replied.  

Thinking the argument was not worth having I walked over to my draw and pulled out a 'already worked' condom which I had previously poked many a hole in, thus ensuring its failure. 

I wasn't really going to bother with Toby but I don't like when people don't listen to the rules, I had to punish him. I slid my finger inside his ass and started to work my nails around the lining of his ass. 

"Gently, please," he whimpered.

"Don't worry.  It's just because your ass is new.  You'll get used to it."  I withdrew my finger and smiled at the little specs of blood on there. He was ready. 

I rolled the condom on and walked back up to Toby. As I slid into his ass he started to moan and squeal like a little bitch but I kept on pushing, unrelenting. Within thirty seconds my seven inch cock was deep inside him and my balls were touching his ass. I pulled back out to check to see if the condom had broken.  It had. 

This time I didn't take so long and slight straight back in with all my might. Toby screamed the place down but I carried on regardless.  He would soon learn what it felt like to be properly fucked. I pounded Toby constantly, my balls slapping his ass so hard they began to leave a slight impression on his cheeks.  With each thrust Toby squirmed and moaned and cried some more. This bitch was taking every inch of me and was loving it.  He knew he had come to the right place. 

As I drew closer to the edge I slowed down and pulled Toby up to me, I whispered in his ear "Toby I know you are straight, so to get in to the club this time round I am going to have to charge you."

"How much?" he moaned out.

With that I blew my load into his ass, then I threw him back down on the couch and pushed deeper than I ever had in him to make sure every drop was deep inside of him.  Then I withdrew from his ass, disposing of the condom away before he could see its condition.  "There, I've just charged you Toby."

"What so the sex was the charge?" he asked. 

"I guess.  Go join your friends and tell them I've charged you and let them explain things.  I think I'll be seeing you around here a lot more, Toby."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 37

Really creative use of "charged!"  I love puns, though....

You've got a really good start, all kinds of directions:  the further adventures of Toby, or just the variety of men on the line who have to "pay" to enter.  Or something like that...:2thumbs:

• Upvote 1